Malaria Vaccine - is it Safe?

P

Peatness

World's first malaria vaccine approved for use in children in Africa

Jon2547

God did not intend for health to come from a needle injection. It is not natural. Eating is natural. Breathing and sleeping, natural. Puncturing the flesh and inserting squalene and mercury and aluminum and polyethylene glycol and aborted babies and graphene oxide and viral particles and egg proteins and monkey cells--- NOT NATURAL.

B

Braveheart

Artemisinin defeats malaria and other parasites...protects me from covid and put my leukemia into remission...no more BPH...and killed my malaria (and never returned)...what's not to like!?

Saba

Five or so years ago I had a conversation with a malaria researcher who told me it was not possible to eradicate malaria or have a vaccine against it, despite the Gates Foundation's curious single-minded focus on the "eradication" of malaria. I have not looked into whether this vaccine is safe, but I highly doubt it's effective.

OP
P

Peatness

Five or so years ago I had a conversation with a malaria researcher who told me it was not possible to eradicate malaria or have a vaccine against it, despite the Gates Foundation's curious single-minded focus on the "eradication" of malaria. I have not looked into whether this vaccine is safe, but I highly doubt it's effective.
I suspect this is the way to get to Africans and there vaccine 'hesitancy'. Peter Doshi the editor of the British medical journal has expressed concerns about this vaccine. His concerns have not been addressed yet WHO has approve it.

Lollipop2

Artemisinin defeats malaria and other parasites...protects me from covid and put my leukemia into remission...no more BPH...and killed my malaria (and never returned)...what's not to like!?

I love this substance. Works great!

tankasnowgod

BMJ title- "WHO’s rollout of malaria vaccine in Africa: can safety questions be answered after only 24 months?"

Lol, they thought 2 months was sufficient to roll out a completely new class of drug (under one of the oldest names) in the Covid "Vaccines." I mean, this is tested 12 times as long!

Although Peter Doshi, editor at the BMJ, did bring up a whole bunch of concerns about the Pfizer Trial data back in January of 2021, so the BMJ itself may still have some integrity.

Giraffe

Quote from the first link in the original post (Peter Doshi, 2020)

These were a rate of meningitis in those receiving Mosquirix 10 times that of those who did not, increased cerebral malaria cases, and a doubling in the risk of death (from any cause) in girls.

I have read this about other "vaccines", too. I wonder why it's mainly the girls that die.

Peatress

Jam

No.

Peatress

720,000 children in Malawi, Ghana and Kenya were selected to receive the RTS,S vaccine, known as Mosquirix, over a two year period from 2020 to 2022.
This was despite serious side effects high-lighted by the British Medical Journal. Informed consent was not provided, and the BMJ states that this is a serious breach of international ethical standards

Source

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals