Mae-Wan Ho Has Passed Away

Dan W

From African Centre for Biodiversity:
Dr Mae Wan Ho passed away last week after a brave fight against cancer. Mae Wan your contribution to the anti GM struggle globally is incalculable. You supported us selflessly in our struggles in Africa and I can see you and I in Lusaka, in Lagos.. You were a true visionary. A brilliant and creative woman. I will always remember how we cried when you first gave us a lecture on the fluid genome and showed us as Lim Li Ching says, "how organisms are coherent wholes, their beings pulsating and dancing with all the colours of the rainbow when viewed under a spectral microscope." Rest in Peace. with much love and profound sadness. Condolences to her husband Peter, and her friends and colleagues at Institute of Science in Society.

The Institute of Science in Society has been shut down.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Stilgar

Life, in the ideal, is a domain that captures and stores energy and mobilizes it quantum coherently in perfectly coupled cycles that generate no entropy. This is a very compact statement, but it took years and several editions of the book to get to this conclusion, and the implications are rich, which is why it took the entire book to develop. They range from the physics of sustainable systems to the naturalistic ethics universally adopted by all cultures, that of doing no harm to others. In a quantum coherent universe, all beings are both localized as particle/solid objects and delocalized as quantum wave functions spread ultimately throughout the universe. Hence all beings are mutually entangled and mutually constitutive. Thus, harming others effectively harms ourselves, and the best way to benefit oneself may be to benefit others...There is no need to invoke the anthropic principle. That’s the refuge of the ignorant and ultimately, the intellectually lazy. When we really understand the physics and chemistry, the most amazing patterns and stable forms arise, spontaneously and naturally. That’s what my entire work is about. It is to remove the superficially mysterious to get at the really deep mystery of life, the universe, and everything. Maybe we shall never arrive at the ultimate mystery, but it is a life-long love affair I have with nature, so I shall never give up trying. ~ Mae Wan Ho

What a lady.

Drareg

This is very sad news.
Her book Living Rainbow H2O is incredible.

Parsifal

I'm reading "The Rainbow And The Worm" and that is an amazing book. Rest in peace.

bradley

It was colon cancer. It hit her hard and fast.

We just posted about it on the facebook page for our film.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Drareg

Many individuals in academia mocked her, quack watch etc. Many of these guys are Darwin fanatics or cell receptor fanatics. People like this should be held accountable in light of quantum physics, the best they can do is write blogs filled with ad hominem. Accused her of many fallacies based on their own Darwinian interpretations,the longer they hold their views the more demented they appear, they won't make retirement continuing there viewpoints with the rate of change. Many students will opt out of their classes.

Jerry A Coyne is one example of the style of attack against her, he cherry picks an interview where she is explaining to a layperson ,he is the individual who wrote a book called ,why evolution is true, it's the equivalent of an angry teenager regurgitating Darwin while writing with crayons.
He also has a blog for like minded stunted adults full of rage and hate for humanity to vent it through the guise of Darwin. The leverage this guy is still getting with his antiquated well refuted views is incredible.

The below video is an example of the mainstream talking more and more about quantum biology.
Mae Wan Ho still way ahead. Magnetism seems to be the elephant in the room of quantum. She touches on that more in Living Rainbow H2O.

burtlancast

She seemed to mix scientific topics with esoteric thoughts.
Can't say i'm a fan of that.
Which original scientific facts did she publish ? I've read her Wiki page and couldn't make it out.

Drareg

She seemed to mix scientific topics with esoteric thoughts.
Can't say i'm a fan of that.
Which original scientific facts did she publish ? I've read her Wiki page and couldn't make it out.

I believe this is what she goes by on pubmed. Can't be 100% sure.
Ho MW[auth] - PubMed - NCBI

She may have entertained a lot of different concepts that the establishment frowned upon, David Bohm was guilty of this also. There are pros and cons in this behaviour, look at Rupert Sheldrakes as an example.
Gerald Pollack has to walk on egg shells.
The original water memory scandal was supposedly disproves by the great Gandolf (magician). It works both ways with the establishment, look at the denial of quantum physics for so long, shut up and calculate etc
Their current dogmatic twisting of Darwin mainly by proselytising atheists.

tara

:cry:

burtlancast

burtlancast

burtlancast

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom