Looking For Scientific Evidence Of Steel Buildings Pancaking At Free Fall Speed. Anyone?

burtlancast

Since Narouz has alluded it exists, but is unable to come up with his sources, i'm asking for everybody's help to localize it.
KMUD: 6-17-16 Authoritarianism

Paul Craig Roberts
We know that it is strictly impossible for any building, much less steel columned buildings, to “pancake” at free fall speed.

There have been good studies
showing that the mainstream explanation
(planes hit building, jet fuel flows down central steel shafts, fire, melting, etc)
is supported by science.

Roberts is referring to Building number 7, which never was hit by a plane, and subsequently was proved on video to begin to crumble, initially, at free fall speed.

I know it's somehow less important than establishing whether Ray's a right-winger or not, but it remains, in my view, a valid question mark, especially after being brought up by a regular member here.

Last edited:
He probably means the computer simulation that calculated the temperature.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
In my experience the 9/11 controversy is ridiculed by people on both sides. Most people I've met who actually ask reasonable questions usually have anarchist/libertarian feelings about the world, or can't be pigeon-holed at all.

kyle

More damning evidence is the way in which 9/11 made various political goals fall into place.

The surveillance programs, the foreign policy goals...connect the dots.

Aidin91

the main cause that structure pancaked was the heat, in heat steel strength reduces as the temperature raise the steel capability to bear the forces reduces.as far I know the structure was designed to bear the bombing or something like that since it has lot importance.

johnwester130

Why have demolition companies then ?

Just set the buildings on fire, and they will collapse just as well.

GAF

AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - Home

"Evidence

On September 11, 2001, the three worst structural failures in modern history took place when World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2, and 7 suffered complete and rapid destruction.

In the aftermath of the tragedy, most members of the architecture and engineering community, as well as the general public, assumed that the buildings’ destruction had occurred as a result of the airplane impacts and fires. This view was reinforced by subsequent federal investigations, culminating in FEMA’s 2002 Building Performance Study and in the 2005 and 2008 reports by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

Since 9/11, however, independent researchers around the world have assembled a large body of evidence that overwhelmingly refutes the notion that airplane impacts and fires caused the destruction of the Twin Towers and WTC 7. This body of evidence, most of which FEMA and NIST omitted from their reports, instead supports the troubling conclusion that all three skyscrapers were destroyed in a process known as “controlled demolition,” where explosives and/or other devices are used to bring down a building."

InChristAlone

There are so many inconsistencies with 9/11, one of the fairly humorous ones was that they apparently found the passports of all the hijackers amongst the rubble. LOL.They had to have someone to blame immediately so we could prepare for war of course. :lolno:

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

"Nothing the government has said about 911 makes any sense"

Ray Peat

SarahBeara

If I were planning a false flag operation to garner public support for an illegal war against Iraq, wouldn't I make the hijackers passports I dunno, Iraqi? As opposed to Saudi, a country that the US very conveniently ignores the human rights record and funding of an extremist version of Islam?

Don't forget there was HUGE public opposition to the war (in Europe anyway) because there was no apparent relationship between 9/11 and Iraq. If there had been a smoking gun as it were, everyone would have thought the US was totally right to retaliate against such a heinous attack. Would have made things a lot simpler.

milk_lover

If I were planning a false flag operation to garner public support for an illegal war against Iraq, wouldn't I make the hijackers passports I dunno, Iraqi? As opposed to Saudi, a country that the US very conveniently ignores the human rights record and funding of an extremist version of Islam?

Don't forget there was HUGE public opposition to the war (in Europe anyway) because there was no apparent relationship between 9/11 and Iraq. If there had been a smoking gun as it were, everyone would have thought the US was totally right to retaliate against such a heinous attack. Would have made things a lot simpler.
Do you know who has human rights record worse than Saudi Arabia? Your country (if you are from the USA)! The first country to bomb innocent people by nukes, killing innocent people in Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan and many more to serve the interests of few evil people.

InChristAlone

I have no idea why the passports were from Saudi, they claimed they were terrorists operating under Bin Laden, who cares where the people originated, that's the story we were sold to go to war against 'weapons of mass destruction'.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Do you know who has human rights record worse than Saudi Arabia? Your country (if you are from the USA)! The first country to bomb innocent people by nukes, killing innocent people in Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan and many more to serve the interests of few evil people.

Are you really saying that Saudi Arabia has a better human rights record than the USA.
Saudi ARABIA!? A heredity dictatorship with no political parties or elections.

Do you really think that a country that has the death penalty for including but not limited to;
Adultery (Unmarried adulterers can be sentenced to 100 lashes, married ones can be sentenced to stoning.)
Apostasy (Apostates are sentenced to beheading)
Atheism
Armed robbery
Blasphemy (literally we are talking a monty python sketch but you ACTUALLY will be killed)
Burglary
Carjacking
Drug smuggling
Fornication
Home invasion
Sodomy, homosexuality, or lesbianism (If a man or woman is sodomized by their own consent, then they will also be sentenced to death along with the sodomizer)
Idolatry
Sedition and Political crimes (this would include even establishing a political party)
Sexual misconduct (as broad as it sounds)
Sorcery (if I wish upon a star I guess your screwed)
Theft (fourth conviction, well you know after fourth time clearly they had it coming right)
Treason (which can be pretty much anything)
Waging war on God (again pretty much based upon however the tyrannical dictatorship decides to interpret things)
Witchcraft (apparently different to sorcery, I guess they must have brooms)

A country where women only got the vote in 2015!! Where women are not allowed to drive!

Are you really saying that the USA has a worse human records than this country?!

If you are going to include EVERY past war and conflict ever fought by America as a calculation for having a bad human rights record. Than surely you must include every past conflict fought in the region that is now known as Saudi Arabia. If you did so you would see that the historical human rights abuses that you speak of would be far worse for virtually every country in the world with the exception of western nations. Just the Arab slave trade alone is estimated to be responsible for the deaths of Five Hundred Million people! Not to mention the countless wars fought over the millennia.

America has a bill of rights, due process, democracy and relative economic freedom.

America is FAR FROM perfect, and there are loads of things about it that I would love to change, but no country ever has been or ever will be perfect!

Man is fallen, heaven is not for this earth, but compared to 99% of human history and 95% of countries in the world today America stands among a very select few that have been a force for good and prosperity for mankind.

I say this as someone who is a libertarian and believes the government needs to GET OUT of my life, but when talking about human rights abuses you need a sense of proportion and objectivity. If your going to hold America by its entire history then you must hold every other country to the same standard, and when you do that, you'll find that it is America and other western nations that have the best human rights record.

I love debate, argument and exchange of ideas but the statement that America has a worse human rights record than a country that MURDERS you for questioning any part of their societal order, a country where women are property, where this very forum would be completely outlawed and anyone who used it or discussed it likely would be KILLED is absurd.

SarahBeara

I have no idea why the passports were from Saudi, they claimed they were terrorists operating under Bin Laden, who cares where the people originated, that's the story we were sold to go to war against 'weapons of mass destruction'.

Oh the US public were sold a crock of youknowwhat on the WMDs, that's was the supposed justification, that Saddam was going to launch a massive attack, when it turned out he had no such capability.

The point I am making is that if you wanted to make a false flag op to convince people to go to war, wouldn't you plan it a bit better so the perpetrators of said attack were not from a country you were allied with while trying to ignore the dodgy aspects of what they promote (salafism) for the sake of propping up the petro-dollar?

It makes no sense.

SarahBeara

I'm from Europe, but as empires go, you'll find it hard to find a more benign one than the US. Name an empire throughout history that has acted more benignly? All empires meddle and practice hedgemony in their own interest, it would be great to live without empires but they seems to be a recurring feature of human civilisation for whatever reason.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

I'm from Europe, but as empires go, you'll find it hard to find a more benign one than the US.

America Has Been At War 93% of the Time – 222 Out of 239 Years – Since 1776

General Smedley Butler:
In 1935, General Smedley Butler wrote a book titled War Is a Racket, where he described and criticized the workings of the United States in its foreign actions and wars, such as those he was a part of, including the American corporations and other imperialist motivations behind them.
Smedley Butler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter

First I question the validity of this blog post as it includes every skirmish between US settlers and native American's as a War. But with that said even if we take it as true and fair, so what? It is not some profound claim to point out that America has been involved in some kind of conflict throughout most of its existence. Mankind has been at war for 100% of its existence. There has never been a period in human history where mankind has not been at war somewhere. The history of man is one of war and typically the more powerful a nation the more likely it is to be involved in conflict. That is the nature of power, it tends to attract those who want to bring it down.

As @SarahBeara said, show us the more virtuous empire. If you hold every country and empire in the world to the same standard that you are holding America to, America by far and away is the more virtuous nation. That is not to say it is virtuous, I'm putting that debate to one side. No empire or nation ever has been perfectly virtuous but America is far from the worst, today there are countries and empires who have done and still do far greater damage and evil.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Yes but that didn't answer my question, where's the more virtuous empire?

I believe Smedley Butler already answered that one for me. :wink

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom