Looking For Scientific Evidence Of Steel Buildings Pancaking At Free Fall Speed. Anyone?

GAF

True evil always cloaks itself with good.

Overt evil is nowhere near as harmful overall. The police can handle that.

Travis

There is no such evidence that a building could pancake at free-fall speed. Even if this were to happen, the 47 core-columns would remain standing. The core-columns were tapered and were much thinner near the top of the building, this means that there was more strength and weight below than above.

It would be impossible for this building to collapse naturally or through fire alone. Look up the Mandarin Hotel Fire: this skyscraper was completely gutted by fire and the architects decided to reconstruct the building from the same steel framework.

Even if all of the beams were severed on one entire floor, the building would simply drop one floor. There is no way that the destruction would self propagate itself in chain reaction. The pancake theory, the nuke theory, and the DEW theory are all bull**** theories. The only theory that makes since is demolition with a highly exothermic and subsonic deflagrant like thermite.

There is chemical evidence for this by the way: Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

Luann

So why would we be able to see that link if "they" knocked down the WTC. Not to take a side, I'd just like to play thoughts. There is some youtube stuff on how WTC 7 was built like a tube, with most of its strength in the walls, and how other tower fires that might be quoted were in cement buildings, not steel. What do ya think

Travis

I think it was WTC#1 and WTC#2 that were built like a tube inside of a tube. WTC#7 was more like your average steel-framed structure, with the columns spaced more or less uniformly. I am not sure why they didn't snuff Niels Harrit and Steven Jones before they could publish the thermite paper, but it made it's way through. It seems to conform nicely with all of the other evidence.

NISTs own graph proves that WTC#7 fell at free-fall. Their graph of velocity vs time can be found on page 46 of their "Final Report on the Collapse of WTC Building 7" [Figure 3-15].

Do you see the equation for the slope?: v(t)=-44.773+32.196(t)

This is a velocity at time (t) graph, and the slope is the acceleration. The general formula is this:

v(t)=v₀+α(t)

And by NIST's own graph, we have an acceleration of 32.196(ft/s²)

What is the free-fall acceleration? The National Bureau of Standards seems to think that it is 32.15554462(ft/s²):

Now let's compare the two numbers side-by-side:

32.196(ft/s²)≈32.15554462(ft/s²)

WTC#7≈Free-Fall

Luann

I have no clue what some of that means but thank you for more to look at and read about WTC 7, 1 and 2 - and yes there is other info in this thread that would hint at an inside job. Feds could take down the link?

Travis

Yeah, you would almost think that the feds would take down highly incriminating information online, but they have other methods.

What they is to dilute the good data in a torrent of bull**** like the Judy Wood directed-energy weapons theory, the Jim Fetzer mini-nuke theory, and the no-plane hologram theory. All of this stuff is created to divert people from the truth, and also to make the entire truth movement look like idiots.

There is no evidence for any of the abovementioned theories. They are only disinformation. All three of them can be easily proven false.

There are some good videos on youtube, but there are also hundreds of bull**** videos too. I would recommend avoiding the bull**** ones of course.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom