Link To Covid Cure Video - Social Sites Are Scrubbing

Steve

Not sure if this is legit info or not, but the social tyrants have no right hiding it from us.
I have no idea what to believe any more, but I would at least like the information to remain visible so I can decide for myself.

sentinel

Whitecoat Medical Summit

Here's a transcript:
America's Frontline Doctors SCOTUS Press Conference Transcript - Rev

"On the matter of the rising cases in the United States, Erickson stated, “A case is a person, healthy, that tested positive. The vast majority. But the public hears cases and thinks, ‘Oh my goodness. These are sick people!’ No the vast majority — 99.8 percent of people get through this with little to no progressive or significant disease.”

Last edited:

Lollipop2

What a read @Steve. I just sent it to my family. Let’s see how they respond. I think like the transcript said that it is important to have multiple perspectives on the subject. Most voices are being shut down.

OP
S

Steve

What a read @Steve. I just sent it to my family. Let’s see how they respond. I think like the transcript said that it is important to have multiple perspectives on the subject. Most voices are being shut down.
I've been sending it out too. I have no idea if their info is legit or not, but I like to hear the other side of things rather than the hysteria you get bombarded with on a daily basis. I have an open mind on this thing, but I lean towards it being way overblown....could be wrong because it's confusing as hell.

OP
S

Steve

I can't find this thread on the forum when I go to the "Vaccines" section.
Do you see it anywhere?

Lollipop2

I can't find this thread on the forum when I go to the "Vaccines" section.
Do you see it anywhere?
Search the Viruses forum. The thread wasn’t started in the vaccine forum. You can add that as a tag if you want.

sweetpeat

If Social Media Wants to Play Doctor, They Should Prepare for Malpractice Suits
Social media should not be restricting legitimate medical policy debate on its platforms. It should not be permitting fearmongering while censoring advice from licensed doctors who actually have some demonstrated experience and claim success in fighting the disease.

A doctor who did this could be sued for malpractice. Why should these social media giants be immune from the same consequences?

tankasnowgod

I've been sending it out too. I have no idea if their info is legit or not, but I like to hear the other side of things rather than the hysteria you get bombarded with on a daily basis. I have an open mind on this thing, but I lean towards it being way overblown....could be wrong because it's confusing as hell.

Of course it's way overblown. In a single week in July (the middle of summer, when all diseases and ailments are at their mildest), there were more tests done for COVID-19 than there were tests for the flu conducted in all of 2017, 2018, and 2019 combined. I've heard that one day testing totals have eclipsed total tests of full flu seasons, and this is as far away from flu season as you can possibly get.

Ras

Part of the reason for the confusion from people testing positive and showing no symptoms is because the RT-PCR test is not meant to diagnose infectious etiology. Its inventor said as much. RT-PCR is a manufacturing technique. Asymptomatic people are testing positive, because in most cases they don't have COVID-19, they have a protein that COVID-19 shares with other coronaviruses with which the person became infected some time in the past (e.g., a cold).

There is no valid test for the COVID-19 coronavirus.

[QUOTE="There is no valid test for the COVID-19 coronavirus."[/QUOTE]

+1 Yet the hysteria continues aided and abetted by MSM :rolleyes::eek:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom