Jeff Bezos is stepping down as Amazon CEO

Ritchie

You don't find it strange that of the FAA(M)NG executives, the CEOs of A, M, and G all resigned in 2020, and Zuckerberg is also rumored to be stepping down this year?
You've obviously got a theory in mind as to why... Curious to know what it is

Broken man

It could have alot of reasons......Maybe they want to vanish because of massive vaccinations? Because people will hate them after they will find vaccines are deadly? It could be also from boredom and finding that their position is notmaking them happy? To be honest I never understand why somebody wanted to be "the best" or "number 1" I always wanted to learn something or gain..... I know that there can be certain benefits of being the best but is it worth it?

jnklheimer

You don't find it strange that of the FAA(M)NG executives, the CEOs of A, M, and G all resigned in 2020, and Zuckerberg is also rumored to be stepping down this ye
They too will die, eventually.

They are completely detached now from the Reality of the force of entropy. Absolutely obsessed with denial of you like.
That can’t be sufficient to lead a fulfilling life. The day will come when guys like gates and Bezos realize that they couldn’t cheat death. That they will not see the day of absolute rule. Not them.

Their despair will be epochal.
You don't find it strange that of the FAA(M)NG executives, the CEOs of A, M, and G all resigned in 2020, and Zuckerberg is also rumored to be stepping down this year?
Yes, definitely odd.
Is the prostate cancer study published?

Grischbal

Is someone here well versed in Astronomie and Astrology?
I think there was talk going around that we enter Age of Aquarius in 2020 or 2021. As we know, those elite groups love symbolism.
Since reading up on Electric Universe Theory, I now believe that planetary configurations affect us

Ideonaut

Besides all the crap that gets linked to these guys, which most is probably warranted, they're also innovative and probably have a lot of other things they want to spearhead and/or focus on more.

Either way, I hope they all go to prison...:D
Well, if there is a hell, surely they'll find a home there.

Gungnir

I think a storm is brewing

Beastmode

Well, if there is a hell, surely they'll find a home there.

I'm just joking about prison. It's that I've worked with a few billionaires and those in the hundreds of millions. Every one of them took advantage of the "little guy" and always felt it was justified since it was just "business."

Max23

Gang bang:
1612799937189.png

tankasnowgod

Maybe they want to vanish because of massive vaccinations? Because people will hate them after they will find vaccines are deadly?

Some people figured out vaccines were deadly (or at least seriously damaging) over 40 years ago. There was a big campaign in the 70s/80s against the pertussis vaccine, and it almost ceased production in the US (I think there was only one manufacturer left). Then........ the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act came along-

National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act - Wikipedia

That basically took away liability from drug companies, and put it on the Federal Government. Since then, number of childhood vaccines have skyrocketed, from about 6-8 given, to more than 70 (at least in the US).

Who knew that all you had to do to get the public to trust drug manufacturers was just take away liability for their products?

People already offer up their children for sacrifice up to 70 times, all for this mythical concept of "heard immunity," which itself implies that you are nothing more than cattle or chattel. Why would they question an mRNA synthetic disease shot that was tested for about 28 days total, and doesn't have "official" approval, only EUA? If any living soul (man or woman) didn't start asking questions about the medical cartel over the past 12 months, I don't think they ever will.

LucyL

Peatful

I get the feeling all these billionaires are mere butlers for the blob. The blob needs human faces.

And it's not only Biden who's a bot. They too are. The people - souls included - have been disemboweled - yes, it must really hurt for them to be so successful to realize that only their flesh exterior will be retained - and in their place is an alter ego persona. Otherwise, why aspire to be rich and be so hated? Surely, they are not themselves but controlled by the blob.

Perhaps they attempted to do one on Steve Jobs, but Steve Jobs has a more stubborn mind, and he resisted it. The conflict that came and went ravaged him, and he died.

I bet all these people started with the thought that riches would allow them the ability to do good at a great scale. And how could good turn out this way at the service of the blob?

Rest in Peace. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey. If your minds are in jars, may you not be haunted knowing people hate you.
I see many people aware of these billionaires resigning (kendra scott the newest that ive seen)- but I don’t understand Why?
What do they think they have accomplished now?
Why now?
Whats next?

I understand it’s profoundly evil- but whats the evil?

No one ive asked in my circles seems to know.

I also want to add: maybe Jobs was killed? Meaning poisoned etc. for not leaning towards destruction / evil. For not playing along.

I had an uncle (this was about 30 years ago) and he worked for the CIA.
He got Alzheimers in his 30’s; which he died quickly from.

Theory is: They gave him an Alzheimers-type virus.

I have no idea what secret intelligence he had at the time.

Last edited:

yerrag

I see many people aware of these billionaires resigning (kendra scott the newest that ive seen)- but I don’t understand Why?
What do they think they have accomplished now?
Why now?
Whats next?

I understand it’s profoundly evil- but whats the evil?

No one ive asked in my circles seems to know.

I also want to add: maybe Jobs was killed? Meaning poisoned etc. for not leaning towards destruction / evil. For not playing along.

I had an uncle (this was about 30 years ago) and he worked for the CIA.
He got Alzheimers in his 30’s; which he died quickly from.

Theory is: They gave him an Alzheimers-type virus.

I have no idea what secret intelligence he had at the time.
We'll find out in a few years. For sure they're not going to sail into the sunset.

Either they see how megalomaniacal Bill Gates has become and they're envious of him.

Or they have been directed to spend more of their time doing "philantrophic" work matching that of Bill's. To "spread the wealth" which is kinda like code word for "make more money perpetrating hoaxes like Bill has. " Bill Gates has become the prototypical billionaire set to refashion the world into his imagined utopia. There will be more clones of Bill in the coming years and that should scare us.

It would seem apropos that for balance, there would be billionaires emerging that would challenge Bill Gates' vision. In time, they will come. But as to whether that would be a genuine response or a part of the Hegelian dialectic, that remains to be seen.

Blue Water

Is someone here well versed in Astronomie and Astrology?
I think there was talk going around that we enter Age of Aquarius in 2020 or 2021. As we know, those elite groups love symbolism.
Since reading up on Electric Universe Theory, I now believe that planetary configurations affect us
Read about Serge Monast and project blue beam. He talks about how the new age spiritualism to tie up the NWO is labeled as part of the age of Aquarius. So you might be onto something...

Regina

First, it was the Google pair, then it was Bill Gates, then it was Eric Schmidt, and now we have Bezos bailing out. Let's see if his next move is to apply for citizenship in Cyprus or some other tax haven...My bet is Zuckerberg is next :):

"...Amazon founder Jeff Bezos will step down from his role as chief executive later this year and transition to the role of executive chair, the company said Tuesday. He will be replaced by Andy Jassy.

@Drareg @Regina

Blue Water

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom