Is Having a Car So Much Better Than Having to Rely on Public Transportation?

SOMO

I just bought an awesome badass masculine, sleek, sporty 2007 MAZDA 6 car.

My 1ST CAR I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN ******* OWN ******* ? ? MY MANAGER STILL OWES ME 6 MONTHS OVERTIME

View: https://youtu.be/gq-cK32JwI4

THERE IS A GOD - a Spiri and Soul with Holy Light of God within Itz God led me by the hand, arm-in-arm and directed my mind and Soul and Soirt’s consciousness to purchase this vehicle/car.

I have an interesting story about how I acquired and
It is in great c

SOMO

I crashed my mon’s car and smacked I
Into some fat b****’s car door who was unloading UPS Amazon packages directly onto the ******* STREET instead of the sidewalk where every other rational person would have placed their packagesObviously I did the right thing and told her I would pay her $1000 deductible plus any costs not covered by insurance.

I also committed an actual legal crime for 2 reasons:
1. I ******* panicked and SPED AWAY left turn, right turn, left turn, right turn, left, etc.
By a little understanding though I only got my license like 3 years ago and was never in an auto accident before.

But I dented Mommy’s Betty badly and ultimately even though my mom keeps saying she is not trying to punish me she is just worried about my life and safety. BUT I DESERVE TO NE PUNISHED MOMMY. I just should have stopped but I panicked and lost my cool.

Last edited:

lvysaur

I think cars are overrated

The "sense of autonomy" is nice, and driving is fun when you're not doing it all the time.

However, the noise and environmental pollution, as well as the inevitable lack of walking that a car culture causes, more than cancels this out in my opinion.

SOMO

I think cars are overrated

The "sense of autonomy" is nice, and driving is fun when you're not doing it all the time.

However, the noise and environmental pollution, as well as the inevitable lack of walking that a car culture causes, more than cancels this out in my opinion.

Cars release mostly CO2, you’re benefiting not human and Plant health since they require CO2 for cellular respiration. These anti-Big Oil protesters are in line with vegans who would have us subsist on fruit and veggies alone without delicious veal liver and sunny side up eggs.

Donttreadonme

Well in my vehicles no one wears a stupid mask. Try that on a bus or train. Try getting road head on a bus for that matter

Peater

Cars and motorbikes have brought more freedom to the people than guns and bombs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom