Interview With Georgi Dinkov: Rebel Researcher And Body Mechanic (Quax)

Tarmander

Inaut

Excited I am! Thanks @Tarmander and @haidut

Is it ok to say I prefer the podcasts without Brian.....? No offence, I just don't find he adds much value to your podcast. No offence and sorry if it comes off a bit d!ickish.

Who am I anyways...................... :s

Last edited:

High_Prob

It would be cool to see Georgi in an official debate with someone that completely disagrees with him...Waiting for that Podcast.

Last edited:
OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

It would be cool to see Georgi in an official debate with someone that completely disagrees with him...Waiting for that Podcast.
Georgi would demolish them

He is so familiar with the material...and he can flow. I mentioned it after the podcast but he can effortlessly move from topic to topic, stringing them all together. Really amazing, especially being from a non-english country

yerrag

Can't wait to hear this, especially about dental health.

I read somewhere 46% of the US population has periodontal issues, varying from mild to serious. Since they're usually hidden from plain sight (even by xrays and by dentists viewing the xrays), people don't know about it until their teeth starts loosening and by then the periodontal bacteria has done a lot of damage internally. Had there been better detection methods, that would have spared me years of trying to find where my high blood pressure is coming from.

yerrag

didnt see this

best way is to get a free podcast player ap and just search "quax"
My mainstay podcast app is from Castbox. I'll search for it there.

Found!

I read somewhere 46% of the US population has periodontal issues, varying from mild to serious. Since they're usually hidden from plain sight (even by xrays and by dentists viewing the xrays), people don't know about it until their teeth starts loosening and by then the periodontal bacteria has done a lot of damage internally. Had there been better detection methods, that would have spared me years of trying to find where my high blood pressure is coming from.

In the bad old days when I was eating low carb I lost bone and had deep periodontal pockets. The bone has all grown back. I have no more pockets. And I don’t bleed and have easy dental cleanings. It can all turn around. I am not speaking about your situation @yerrag because I didn’t have that problem. But dentists can’t believe that people can reverse damage like I had, but they can.

yerrag

In the bad old days when I was eating low carb I lost bone and had deep periodontal pockets. The bone has all grown back. I have no more pockets. And I don’t bleed and have easy dental cleanings. It can all turn around. I am not speaking about your situation @yerrag because I didn’t have that problem. But dentists can’t believe that people can reverse damage like I had, but they can.
That's amazing. Gives hope. If the gum can grow back (as well as the bone) and the seal restored, and the periodontal bacteria eliminated, and the teeth is intact, that makes for one amazing story, and the dentist has to be recognized. Wonder if he was lucky or he's known for that expertise. And the bone grew back - kudos to you too! Do you recall what you did?

That's amazing. Gives hope. If the gum can grow back (as well as the bone) and the seal restored, and the periodontal bacteria eliminated, and the teeth is intact, that makes for one amazing story, and the dentist has to be recognized. Wonder if he was lucky or he's known for that expertise. And the bone grew back - kudos to you too! Do you recall what you did?

I had a few deep cleanings to break up the films under the gum, using ultrasound.

But most of it was increasing carbs, vitamin K2 MK4 and D3 I think.

Vincent123

High blood pressure was due to dental problems? interesting.... i'm 20 years of age and peating w liver monitoring everything and yet my bp is usually in the low 130's.. i'm wondering if it could be due to a root canal I had done last august which was around the same time my hair started falling out leading me to drastic lifestyle alterations..

I've been seriously considering removing the tooth (root canal) by a well versed oral surgeon making sure to remove the periodontal ligament and such... my concern is with cavitation post extraction... I also keep questioning wether I am witch hunting by blaming some of my problems such as bp and hair to my root canal, I would hate to spend my little savings and lose a tooth for absolutely nothing... a predicament....

High blood pressure was due to dental problems? interesting.... i'm 20 years of age and peating w liver monitoring everything and yet my bp is usually in the low 130's.. i'm wondering if it could be due to a root canal I had done last august which was around the same time my hair started falling out leading me to drastic lifestyle alterations..

I've been seriously considering removing the tooth (root canal) by a well versed oral surgeon making sure to remove the periodontal ligament and such... my concern is with cavitation post extraction... I also keep questioning wether I am witch hunting by blaming some of my problems such as bp and hair to my root canal, I would hate to spend my little savings and lose a tooth for absolutely nothing... a predicament....

do you feel pain or a presence there?

Vincent123

do you feel pain or a presence there?
No pain, in late july my dentist said I had a relatively large cavity and proceeded to fill it. Then 4 days later immense pain and sensitivity to air/ temps began and I returned for him to tell me the filling failed and my rooth was compromised with my root now being infected. He sent me to a respected endodontist in the area who performed the root canal a couple days later. then two weeks after that permanent crown was molded and fitted. No pain or presence since. I am concerned about the safety and legitimacy of root canals as I've seen an entire community who is adamantly against root canals, the "hollistic dental" community who all scream to remove the root canal and tooth as it supposedly harbors anaerobic bacteria and causes systemic degradation and inflammation/infection. Now I am utterly confused and don't know who to believe and what to do. Honestly if I didn't start losing hair at exactly the same time frame as the dental issues and root canal I probably wouldn't be so pressed to remove the tooth so soon.

I will say I also suddenly dealt with genuine anxiety and a series of panic attacks for the very first time over the course of the next couple months (august - october) however I have not had a panic attack in 2 months and hardly any anxiety these days I think mostly due to drastic diet and lifestyle changes.

I am unsure if the root canal has anything to do with either of these separate issues or if I had developed some anxiety due to the shock of the rapid hair loss which may or may not also be related... who knows..

yerrag

I had a few deep cleanings to break up the films under the gum, using ultrasound.

But most of it was increasing carbs, vitamin K2 MK4 and D3 I think.
I would have restored my gums easily then had I known of Peating. Recently I had a teeth removed from periodontitis but the bone and gum grew back quickly.

yerrag

If there is a periodontal issue, or a root canal that becomes a colony underneath of periodontal bacteria, it could start off with symptoms such as higher blood pressure, thinning of hair, arthritic joint pains, and diminished erectile strength and endurance. It may just be something we normally brush off as the symptoms are mild and tolerable.

I wasn't ignoring these symptoms, but couldn't for the life of me know at all they are all interrelated. Visits to naturopath would come up empty, and over the years these symptoms would get worse.

I had my root canal removed and also my teeth with periodontal issues extracted, hoping I would see my BP go down. Still, no improvement. So there's some remorse for pulling out my root canal, as it's in the front. But that's a risk.

To lessen thst risk for you, I'd advise you to take a test used for kidneys before having that root canal removed. Test for urinary albumin/creatinine to see if you're excreting albumin. Also test your serum creatinine. If you're excreting albumin at a higher rate than normal, and if your creatinine is higher than for your age, there's a higher chance of dental bacteria, such as p. gingivalis, getting into your blood and causing interactions that result in higher albumin excretion in urine and lower creatinine levels.

While a BP of 130 seems like something people may scoff as being nothing to worry about, it's good that you're being cautious. It's good to know why early and if there's an issue, to nip it at the bud.

Your primary doctor may not allow you to take the tests for it to be charged to your insurance, but eff it! Don't let that keep you from spending out of your pocket. This cost is minimal compared to the problems it will cause over time.

Georgi would demolish them

He is so familiar with the material...and he can flow. I mentioned it after the podcast but he can effortlessly move from topic to topic, stringing them all together. Really amazing, especially being from a non-english country
I would pay big bucks to see Georgi vs Vegan Gains LOL

Vincent123

If there is a periodontal issue, or a root canal that becomes a colony underneath of periodontal bacteria, it could start off with symptoms such as higher blood pressure, thinning of hair, arthritic joint pains, and diminished erectile strength and endurance. It may just be something we normally brush off as the symptoms are mild and tolerable.

I wasn't ignoring these symptoms, but couldn't for the life of me know at all they are all interrelated. Visits to naturopath would come up empty, and over the years these symptoms would get worse.

I had my root canal removed and also my teeth with periodontal issues extracted, hoping I would see my BP go down. Still, no improvement. So there's some remorse for pulling out my root canal, as it's in the front. But that's a risk.

To lessen thst risk for you, I'd advise you to take a test used for kidneys before having that root canal removed. Test for urinary albumin/creatinine to see if you're excreting albumin. Also test your serum creatinine. If you're excreting albumin at a higher rate than normal, and if your creatinine is higher than for your age, there's a higher chance of dental bacteria, such as p. gingivalis, getting into your blood and causing interactions that result in higher albumin excretion in urine and lower creatinine levels.

While a BP of 130 seems like something people may scoff as being nothing to worry about, it's good that you're being cautious. It's good to know why early and if there's an issue, to nip it at the bud.

Your primary doctor may not allow you to take the tests for it to be charged to your insurance, but eff it! Don't let that keep you from spending out of your pocket. This cost is minimal compared to the problems it will cause over time.

I actually got my albumin and creatinine tested and everything looks normal :/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom