imminent death of family member expected to slow some shipping

healthnatura

I wanted to let you know that my father is in the ICCU and isn't expected to live out the week. I'll be paking orders at night and will ship them out as quickly as possible. My goal is to ship orders that came in over the weekend tomorrow and plan on shipping the winners of the drawing their pregnenolone no later than Tuesday of next week.

If you have an urgent need for your order please email me at [email protected] and add asap in front of the order number. I'll make sure it goes out the next business morning.

Thank you for your patience.
Peter.

James L Kassner, Jr died on the 8th of October 2015. He will be remembered as a pioneer in the field of cloud physics (the study of nuclear and cosmic radiation and its effects on cloud formation and atmospheric behavior) at the University of Missouri at Rolla, dedicated father, teacher, provider, avid student of natural medicine and teacher of the faith through the eyes of science. He is the son of James L Kassner Sr. a chemist and teacher who pioneered the development of modern solid rocket fuel.

May he rest is peace.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Sorry to hear this but I completely understand. Thanks for letting us know and I wish you and your family the best during this transition.

Dan W

I'm very sorry to hear that, Peter, and I think everyone would want you to take the time you need.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom