Henry Kissinger’s guide to longevity

Apple

May 27, Henry Kissinger, celebrated his 100th birthday.
Since 2020, he has completed two books and begun work on a third.
Health regimen he has followed throughout his adult life, which includes a diet heavy on bratwurst (sausage) and Wiener schnitzel (veil cutlet), a career of relentlessly stressful decision-making, and a love of sports purely as a spectator, never a participant. :D True Peatarian!
Who said that meat is bad for you?

Just a week ago ( JUL 20 2023) : Veteran U.S. diplomat Henry Kissinger met with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Thursday during a surprise visit to Beijing.
About five years ago, as a promising young man of 95, he became obsessed with the philosophical and practical implications of artificial intelligence.

The other secret to his endurance is his sense of mission.
(You can almost hear Bryan Johnson cursing from his hyperbaric chamber.)

Last edited:

Peatful

I missed the part about adrenachrome

-Luke-

I am very happy for him that he has lived so much longer than the people he had bombed in Cambodia and elsewhere.

Regina

Health regimen he has followed throughout his adult life, which includes a diet heavy on bratwurst (sausage) and Wiener schnitzel (veil cutlet), a career of relentlessly stressful decision-making, and a love of sports purely as a spectator, never a participant. :D True Peatarian!

Just a week ago ( JUL 20 2023) : Veteran U.S. diplomat Henry Kissinger met with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Thursday during a surprise visit to Beijing.
About five years ago, as a promising young man of 95, he became obsessed with the philosophical and practical implications of artificial intelligence.

kid blood

Peatful

David PS

Alive and well?

1690633463062.png

Peatress

I don't really know much about his evil-doings, only read some info on wiki.
Now that you mention it, why do you think he did what he did ?
A war criminal, a genocidal eugenicist, a power-hungry plotter, a modern-day Machiavelli, a Rockefeller toadie - according to James Corbett

youngsinatra

Isn’t adrenochrome relatively easy to synthesize synthetically? According to my girlfriend (she studies chemistry) it’s not that hard. She says that it can be readily synthesized and it‘s widely available for researchers and attainable from typical chemical suppliers. (Sigma Aldrich..)

Peatful

Isn’t adrenochrome relatively easy to synthesize synthetically? According to my girlfriend (she studies chemistry) it’s not that hard. She says that it can be readily synthesized and it‘s widely available for researchers and attainable from typical chemical suppliers. (Sigma Aldrich..)
If you have any time
Just for kicks
If you haven’t seen
You and your girlfriend will enjoy the above video I believe
It’s told like a tale
That’s why it can be found on YouTube
But the contents are true

Addendum: Or as Regina calls it
Kids blood
Same idea…

Last edited:

Runenight201

Heard he's an ***hole, but it's impressive that he's able to live that long while being subjugated to so much stress. When it comes to meat consumption, Im starting to suspect that bottom shelf cheap meat is junk food, while higher quality cuts and preparation methods are superfoods!

Peatress

Heard he's an ***hole, but it's impressive that he's able to live that long while being subjugated to so much stress. When it comes to meat consumption, Im starting to suspect that bottom shelf cheap meat is junk food, while higher quality cuts and preparation methods are superfoods!
Stress? He's not actually going out in the field to fight. He sends other people's sons to do that.

I suspect he doesn't take vaccines - that alone should prolong life

Worldtrip

A question was posed to Winston Churchill on his longevity, and it went like this.

Dear Mr. Churchill, what is your secret to your longevity?

Mr. Churchills reply " Sports of course:

Reporter, how is that Mr. Churchill?

Reply: "I didn't do any:

Runenight201

Stress? He's not actually going out in the field to fight. He sends other people's sons to do that.

I suspect he doesn't take vaccines - that alone should prolong life

I guess how one perceives stress is entirely up to the individual. I myself couldn’t be in a position of power like that and not feel stress. I crumple even trying to manage some instructors at my math center. Have you seen the before and afters of presidents? It’s pretty striking how quickly they age in that position. To be in a leadership role you definitely need some a certain psychological profile to handle it without it being catabolic to the being

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom