Harvard Article Suggests Estrogen As Main Cause Of Breast Cancer

Stella123

“Our work demonstrates that estrogen can directly induce genomic rearrangements that lead to cancer, so its role in breast cancer development is both that of a catalyst and a cause,” said study first author Jake Lee, a former research fellow in the Park lab who is now a medical oncology fellow at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.

Momma

haidut

Forum Supporter

“Our work demonstrates that estrogen can directly induce genomic rearrangements that lead to cancer, so its role in breast cancer development is both that of a catalyst and a cause,” said study first author Jake Lee, a former research fellow in the Park lab who is now a medical oncology fellow at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.

When I mention to people (even doctors) that the US govt officially declared estrogen a known human carcinogen way back in 2002, I get empty stares or even mockery.
Thanks for posting this, it is nice to see Harvard state this openly, though I doubt it would change medical practice. Estrogenic HRT for women is making a comeback and no amount of evidence will convince the medical industry to abandon its profitable HRT trade.

OP
Stella123

Stella123

When I mention to people (even doctors) that the US govt officially declared estrogen a known human carcinogen way back in 2002, I get empty stares or even mockery.
Thanks for posting this, it is nice to see Harvard state this openly, though I doubt it would change medical practice. Estrogenic HRT for women is making a comeback and no amount of evidence will convince the medical industry to abandon its profitable HRT trade.
Was surprised you hadn't posted it yet! Thank you Haidut for everything! :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals