Girlfriend With Low Libido

YamnayaMommy

Seriously, knock her up. For better or worse, Pregnant women and young mothers are dependent on husband/father and this relationship usually makes make guy more attractive. Also hormone levels in second and third trimesters seem to increase female libido. Although postpartum period is tough in this respect.

S-VV

Seriously, knock her up. For better or worse, Pregnant women and young mothers are dependent on husband/father and this relationship usually makes make guy more attractive. Also hormone levels in second and third trimesters seem to increase female libido. Although postpartum period is tough in this respect.
Tired: treat her like a queen
Wired: PUA, red pill, push and pull, hold frame, game etc...
W O K E: knock her up

YamnayaMommy

Tired: treat her like a queen
Wired: PUA, red pill, push and pull, hold frame, game etc...
W O K E: knock her up
Lol. Paternity is the ultimate test of a guy’s masculinity.

I feel sorry for guys who buy the pua line. They are evolutionary dead ends. And quality women hate hate pua’s. And they can smell them from a mile off.

berk

Hi guys,

My GF has just came out of oral birth control, since it caused a quite consistent loss of libido.

All this time she had a high libido from her birth control and now she stopped, libido is gone.
Maybe she doesn't find her boyfriend attractive at all.

Constatine

Zinc might help. Its a game changer for men, though I don't know how it effects women's libidos. I've heard of oysters raising women's libido so it is probable. Any women here have taken zinc and noticed any difference?

GAF

@GAF how does histidine works on libido? I wonder about mechanism of action and if it's safe?

Read reviews on Amazon and other places. Read Wikipedia article. This stuff is not dangerous. But, one always has to pay attention and not be a slave to preconceived ideas. It increases sensitivity and intensifies emotions. Adjust everything to tune supps to your body. Just because something worked one way today doesn't mean it will work that same way tomorrow. Go fast or go slow, it doesn't really matter if you pay attention. Nobody dies from this stuff. Don't have fear. Fear is paralysis. Be an intrepid researcher. This stuff works for women. The reviews tell the stories. Most importantly, have fun with your experiments, regardless of the outcome.

I sure wish i'd known about this stuff starting in late 2003. A few of my girl friends might have reached the promised land a whole lot quicker and a whole lot more often than they did.

Zigzag

Lol. Paternity is the ultimate test of a guy’s masculinity.

I feel sorry for guys who buy the pua line. They are evolutionary dead ends. And quality women hate hate pua’s. And they can smell them from a mile off.

Dude wants sex not a child.

Beastmode

Zinc might help. Its a game changer for men, though I don't know how it effects women's libidos. I've heard of oysters raising women's libido so it is probable. Any women here have taken zinc and noticed any difference?

My wife responds very well to oysters. Definitely a plus in her experience.

Tansia

Yep oysters definitely work for me. After 2 hours I can definitely feel the difference

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom