Football player collapses during game, received CPR

PhilParma

87418714.jpg

Summer

In the grand scheme of things, the focus should be that he experienced cardiac arrest at such a young age. If he survived, great! But he still had a heart attack. I personally don’t think tptb would go through the trouble of finding/making a body double for an athlete who, up to this event, wasn’t particularly well-known.

Peatress

Some of us have already been injected with the poisons that will hasten our deaths. Our governments have already murdered us. Everything else is noise.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
and also agreeing with @area51puy ... I think it's interesting to discuss the topic here in a mostly safe spot, but I would never ever bring up any of these "deep fake" or death coverup concerns with my general acquaintances and most friends. Just like with my teenage daughters, I choose my words and battles carefully and at this point, I am looking for solid ground concerning vaccines.

So far I got my brother on Nattokinase...that's a win, as he is double boosted. He has had persistent pericarditis symptoms and now intense recurring deep sinusitis... I'm not sure he would even tell me if he got another booster at this point as he knows I'm anti-vaccine, but he has started asking my advice on many health issues.

I'd I get too "woo-woo" in his mind, anything I say will lose any credibility.
This might help your brother

We sought to determine the effect of BromAc on the spike and envelope proteins and its potential to reduce infectivity in host cells. Recombinant spike and envelope SARS-CoV-2 proteins were disrupted by BromAc. Spike and envelope protein disulfide bonds were reduced by Acetylcysteine. In in vitro whole virus culture of both wild-type and spike mutants, SARS-CoV-2 demonstrated a concentration-dependent inactivation from BromAc treatment but not from single agents. Clinical testing through nasal administration in patients with early SARS-CoV-2 infection is imminent.

Peatful

I just watched the Damar Hamlin Says Thank You video posted above.

Has anyone read the comments?
People are not buying what they are selling.
And YouTube is deleting those comments and releasing bot “God Bless you Damar” comments.

Anyway
I found this one interesting
I think some on here may find it interesting too

61884EB7-F7B2-44A2-8F0E-1AFF2141E46F.png

Peatful

And i want to add something I personally noted:

Look at the two NPCs when he enters the press room.
Those two guys look fake.
It’s right at the start of the video.

PhilParma

The editing is choppy because that's the current ADD style of editing, especially on youtube.

The guys at the beginning of the video look real to me.

gunther

I just watched the Hamlin video and it looked like a psa for a charity event to clean up trash or find homes for puppies. The emotional tone was off. It should have been a video about cheating death, which would have been more like childish happiness. It seemed somber and flat. The video could have been planned by legal and PR types, but it should have been happier.

I recently had a close friend cheat death from a heart attack (not vaxed) and he walked around with the biggest smile for a month. (He actually did die, but a nurse was feet from him and brought him back to life).

Just my first impression.

Last edited:

David PS

They are really keeping Damar's body double busy. The only face and voice that the public will recognize is that of his double. Here is an old photo showing Damar's arm tatoos.
dlxajh8i8xlefgbsx1qq.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom