Energy Metabolism In ALS

Could you kindly provide me with all the defective energy biomarkers in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?

Thanks

OP
Highserotonin90
Biotin As A Treatment For Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

This thread might have some nuggets of useful info, despite the different diagnosis. There are enough similarities to make it worth a look for you. Hope it helps!

Thanks, it's very kind of you. For 5 days the subject has been using 500mg of Niacinamide taken at breakfast and is experiencing mild neurological benefits while there is no response to severe muscle atrophy. I found this table with various markers but I would like to understand if using the pyrucet things get worse as it would add more Acetyl COA and probably an excess of additional fatty acids (acetate). I don't know if you understand what I mean.

OP
Highserotonin90
fnins-10-00611-t001.jpg

@haidut @Hans
@aliml

haidut

Could you kindly provide me with all the defective energy biomarkers in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?

Thanks

You know there is a tag system on the forum, right? A simple search for the tag "ALS" would have given you a lot of info.

Phosphor

Has the person a history with fluoroquinolone abx? (FQAD, known cause of ALS.)

OP
Highserotonin90
Thanks, so is suggest 2-3 gr daily ?

Is absurd. The subject after 7 years, I repeat 7 years in which no therapy has ever worked try Pyrucet. The symptoms are exactly those of ALS but still have no diagnosis. He took 1 oral drop in milk for breakfast and I felt like I was in front of someone I had never seen before. The neurology was back to work, initially a little agitation and then also being able to exercise and be able to use carbohydrates.

The best effects occurred after 250g of rice with meat and butter consumed for lunch.

It all sounded good to be true but the night was hell. Air hunger is back, shortness of breath, heart rhythm changes, agitation, anxiety, cold sweats ... breathing is typical of ALS. For 3 hours there was no way to find a solution. I was wondering if FAO had resumed its function but I did not trust in administering another drop. The next day he took 500mg of niacinamide with no success ... it usually always worked. Given the severe symptoms, what do you suggest we do ... continue to insist or leave it alone? the FAO inhibition performed by this product is unrivaled but managing the big picture in such a pathology is somewhat complicated.

@haidut @Hans

OP
Highserotonin90
IMG_20211229_151027200.jpg
Please any info ?

OP
Highserotonin90
Is it safe to increase niacinamide to two 500mg doses?

They seem to really help in the morning 500mg but very often the subject feels symptoms of decline in the evening or at night with an increase in FAO and a general slowdown in functions.

What else can help motor neurons?

OP
Highserotonin90
Has the person a history with fluoroquinolone abx? (FQAD, known cause of ALS.)
Hello no, symptoms started as a child, a hunger that no one could justify.

OP
Highserotonin90
Hello everyone, to date, what would you do if you wanted to completely restore the compromised glucose metabolism? I mean all organs.

Thank you

@Hans

LastingJoy

Hello everyone, to date, what would you do if you wanted to completely restore the compromised glucose metabolism? I mean all organs.

Thank you

@Hans
Hi, I would recommend,

to spend as much time in the sun as possible as long as it is enjoyable, with your whole body expose.

To spend time exclusively with appreciative people with whom you don't feel in competition, and with whom you don't feel you have something to prove, people who just appreciate you because you exist.

Potentially eating some excellent ripe fruit with lighter/cleared not too colored flesh such as white, yellowish, orangeish, specifically fruit that is higher up in the trees rather than closer to the ground, potentially drinking raw milk from grass fed cows, specifically between late March and mid September, potentially eating organs from young healthy animals such as heart, liver, kidneys, brain specifically between late March and mid September

Reduce masturbation and ejaculation as much as possible.

Spend as little time as possible on social networks, and any internet environment that makes you feel competitive with others or cultivates negative emotions.

Walking, as long as it is not unpleasant.

Discover new things, new environments, new places/passages you've never been to.

Potentially sleeping in the moonlight.

Last edited:

Jackson Chung

Is absurd. The subject after 7 years, I repeat 7 years in which no therapy has ever worked try Pyrucet. The symptoms are exactly those of ALS but still have no diagnosis. He took 1 oral drop in milk for breakfast and I felt like I was in front of someone I had never seen before. The neurology was back to work, initially a little agitation and then also being able to exercise and be able to use carbohydrates.

The best effects occurred after 250g of rice with meat and butter consumed for lunch.

It all sounded good to be true but the night was hell. Air hunger is back, shortness of breath, heart rhythm changes, agitation, anxiety, cold sweats ... breathing is typical of ALS. For 3 hours there was no way to find a solution. I was wondering if FAO had resumed its function but I did not trust in administering another drop. The next day he took 500mg of niacinamide with no success ... it usually always worked. Given the severe symptoms, what do you suggest we do ... continue to insist or leave it alone? the FAO inhibition performed by this product is unrivaled but managing the big picture in such a pathology is somewhat complicated.

@haidut @Hans

Do you think it may be an auto immune disease? Sorry I don't know much, but just a thought. Have you tried Pyrucet afterwards?

Could it be from vaccines? I've heard good things about GCMAF.

Bacterial toxins, parasites, viruses? I've heard there is nagalase in the vaccines which compromises the immune system and causes wierd diseases. GCMAF helps eliminate those.

Can you give a history of what you have tried? I am assuming you've tried a lot.

Talk to a doctor beffore trying anything. This is just my opinion.

OP
Highserotonin90
The lawsuit was triggered at the age of 23 with fasting and intense workouts but the genetics were already faulty...any advice or updates to date?

Regina

@haidut @Hans
Blocking PUFA is great. And you could try many small doses of niacinamide throughout the day. I open up a 500 mg and dump about a 1/4 of it in my mouth. Tey can do a hit like that every hour.
Almost, you'll see above in haidut's ALS search results that estrogen is involved.
So how about add some vitamin E (tocovit). Energin would also be great.

OP
Highserotonin90
I am waiting to have confirmation through the muscle biopsy scheduled for October together with an MRI because already in 2015 I had a 2cm lesion on the white matter (demyelinating). I am continually worsening from a physical and bone point of view because muscle atrophy continues inexorably together with bone demineralization / osteopenia. The only thing that grows is the edema (sign of energetic failure? l I believe that the systemic rigidity is given by an excess of scar tissue (extra collagen, the harmful one). From a neuropsychiatric point of view I have benefited from ALA and NAC at purpose of chelation and neuroprotective help. I'm hungry all day...any other suggestions based on the latest research?

peateats1

With the symptoms you listed in this latest post, I would try thiamine (along with the b's), thyroid, progesterone, calcium vit D vit K and magnesium (to inhibit parathyroid activity), a multivitamin as a last resort if you feel like you aren't digesting food well and getting enough nutrients. Also aspirin if you tolerate it ok. I guess basically all the Peaty things....making sure you are able to make adequate co2 and keep lactate low, you need high thyroid function, low estrogen/higher progesterone, can't have a thiamine or other b vitamin deficiency, endotoxin needs to be mitigated as much as possible, parathyroid cannot be high, Coffee might also be helpful, but if you are lacking in nutrients (which you probably are if the body is so low energy that you are breaking down muscle/bone) it might only work in small amounts to start. Muscle atrophy can also be caused by high cortisol. Does eating plain sugar throughout the day to lower stress make your symptoms better or worse?

OP
Highserotonin90
@peateats1 Hi, I don't notice any particular differences in the use of constant fruit / sugar / starch during the day regarding stress, probably inserting niacinamide in small doses 25-50mg after the meal could facilitate the use of glucose (but if I had another lipid metabolism I wouldn't have all this watery fat on me, a sign of a very serious energy failure and insulin resistance given by systemic information). D and K sometimes make me psychotic making the situation worse maybe from a slow brain metabolism, I don't know, it seems to make it worse. Progesterone, DHT and testosterone seem really promising but they are still hormones and are not easy to manage independently. Magnesium, at least the topical one (Epson), seems to mess up something in terms of blood sugar/adrenaline, lowering it... it's strange, perhaps it also needs to be supported adequately as well as the other B vitamins and minerals. Cortisol seems to be in the reference range, in fact almost true low so maybe the adrenals are not well... I'm talking about the salivary and blood ones. I think progesterone can induce a rise, I don't remember exactly. Thanks for the suggestions 😊👍

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals