Dear Google: Are Unvaccinated Babies Healthier?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sure you don't have a time machine in your server room?
Well I obviously knew you were going to ask that question. :ss2

yerrag

Show me the correct way then. Then we can tell everyone to follow the correct way.

In case of health related search
Wrong key words
"is vinegar good for ibd"
"Is vinegar bad for ibd"
Give some BS results like vinegar is good for IBD. Mainstream most visited health related websites like livestrong and etc. And all those links pushes hard apple cider vinegar, why? Sponsored by supplements shops.

Right keyword
"IBD acetic acid"
Gets you directly to studies to show you that 4% acetic acid=vinegar is routinely used to induce colitis in studies.

Acetic acid (AA)-induced colitis is one of several models of experimental colitis used to investigate IBD, and is propagated by intrarectal administration of AA to induce inflammation and ulceration in the rectum and the colon in rats.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIChAG&usg=AOvVaw1t0gdP-UV0q-jR_Zw2vpXn

In the present study 1 ml of 4% acetic acid, a known inducer of colonic inflammation, was used. The results showed that IBD decreases body weight in rats, a similar trend seen in clinical studies [21] and menthol caused a significant reduction of weight loss observed in acetic acid model of IBD.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjADegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3xbUIOQRE3QsLrYSk0w0hT

It's not what you ask google. It's how you ask and what language you use.

Luann

if censorship has lessened at all i think it's probably just due to the trend of people not seeking knowledge anymore
i mean who is gonna trust a study on google over something they saw in Forbes or Atlantic or that their doctor said
when truth has lost its incentive, censorship is not even needed
we are distanced from our bodies so goal accomplished.
sorry to seem like such a pessimist!

Wrong key words
"Is vinegar bad for ibd"
Give some BS results like vinegar is good for IBD. Mainstream most visited health related websites like livestrong and etc. And all those links pushes hard apple cider vinegar, why? Sponsored by supplements shops.

Right keyword
"IBD acetic acid"
Gets you directly to studies to show you that 4% acetic acid=vinegar is routinely used to induce colitis in studies.

Acetic acid (AA)-induced colitis is one of several models of experimental colitis used to investigate IBD, and is propagated by intrarectal administration of AA to induce inflammation and ulceration in the rectum and the colon in rats.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIChAG&usg=AOvVaw1t0gdP-UV0q-jR_Zw2vpXn

In the present study 1 ml of 4% acetic acid, a known inducer of colonic inflammation, was used. The results showed that IBD decreases body weight in rats, a similar trend seen in clinical studies [21] and menthol caused a significant reduction of weight loss observed in acetic acid model of IBD.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjADegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3xbUIOQRE3QsLrYSk0w0hT

My man, schooling the noobs :)

InChristAlone

The point was not whether we could conduct a google search to get what we want.

Bogdar

Can't find the study they're talking about tho. Why aren't they sharing it, or making quotes?

yerrag

Wrong key words
"Is vinegar bad for ibd"

Right keyword
"IBD acetic acid"

Good point. So basically, you are doing search with terms that the average person would not use as the regular words used (for that term) is already coded to trigger advertister-influenced search results.

Sorry for the people below 95 percentile. Your searches are manipulated. The doctor will see you now.

Good point. So basically, you are doing search with terms that the average person would not use as the regular words used (for that term) is already coded to trigger advertister-influenced search results.

Sorry for the people below 95 percentile. Your searches are manipulated. The doctor will see you now.

Page writers analyse most popular keywords via special services and create pages with those keywords to trick google search engine to show pages that the engine thinks are most relevant.

Sheik

As google declines in quality other search engines are looking less unappealing.

T

TheBeard

I saw censorship all the time. Especially when searching general topics. If you typed in a very specific thing of course it can only show you what you typed in! Apparently many topics regarding vaccines are showing the truth instead of BS right now. And it's very weird because Q predicted this would happen.

It's not so much that there is censorship, it's just that 99.9% of articles are written by ignorants, parrots, or people who adhere to mainstream views and haven't been told otherwise.
So your chances of stumbling upon the one disrupting article that thinks outside the box are slim

@charlie Wow that's cool, thanks!
If you typed in a very specific thing of course it can only show you what you typed in!
I've had it happen to me many times that I insert a very specific quote or something like that, which should just shoot the right page to me, but it just wouldn't give me the page no matter what.

And also since English is not my first language I sometimes google an expression or sentence or something to see if I'm using it correctly. This was way easier a few years ago. It became almost a worthless practise.

LeeRoyJenkins

There are two theories floating as to why this is happening - Google did announce they've launched a new AI - it's running most of the moderation on sites like Youtube. There's also another theory that Trump lifted all censorship because of the state of emergency. The former makes more sense to me. The AI needs to see everything unfiltered.

I've done SEO for years, and happened to know a guy that sued Google and won. There's an unbelievable amount of censorship - like even if you cross someone at the org personally and rub them the wrong way kind of thing. I've even heard that high power entities (like the ahhh deee elll for example) have tools to very quickly report things, remove things, etc.

michael94

There are two theories floating as to why this is happening - Google did announce they've launched a new AI - it's running most of the moderation on sites like Youtube. There's also another theory that Trump lifted all censorship because of the state of emergency. The former makes more sense to me. The AI needs to see everything unfiltered.

I've done SEO for years, and happened to know a guy that sued Google and won. There's an unbelievable amount of censorship - like even if you cross someone at the org personally and rub them the wrong way kind of thing. I've even heard that high power entities (like the ahhh deee elll for example) have tools to very quickly report things, remove things, etc.
yea a lot of "conspiracies" are not censored anymore and will show up as you would expect according to relevancy. Very strange

It's not so much that there is censorship, it's just that 99.9% of articles are written by ignorants, parrots, or people who adhere to mainstream views and haven't been told otherwise.
So your chances of stumbling upon the one disrupting article that thinks outside the box are slim

Exactly. Google shows most visited links on first places.

postman

Because it's incorrect way to use Google.
You head is in the sand.

However the censorship filters have been turned off for the last couple of days. Google now displays relevant results, it doesn't spam MSM articles in your face no matter what you search anymore.

Exactly. Google shows most visited links on first places.
Wrong. Or it isn't wrong right now. But it was wrong a month ago. You could search any controversial subject and you would get MSM articles that weren't even relevant for the first 5 google result pages or more. Not so right now. For example, if you would search "infowars texas tsa" you now get a bunch of infowars articles about the 2011 TSA controversy in Texas. Previously, the same search would have netted you hundreds of MSM articles about how infowars is a fake news website.

You head is in the sand.

However the censorship filters have been turned off for the last couple of days. Google now displays relevant results, it doesn't spam MSM articles in your face no matter what you search anymore.

Wrong. Or it isn't wrong right now. But it was wrong a month ago. You could search any controversial subject and you would get MSM articles that weren't even relevant for the first 5 google result pages or more. Not so right now. For example, if you would search "infowars texas tsa" you now get a bunch of infowars articles about the 2011 TSA controversy in Texas. Previously, the same search would have netted you hundreds of MSM articles about how infowars is a fake news website.

May be googling what SEO is could help you.

YourUniverse

Im new to the idea of a plausible "anti-vax" movement.

To those shoulder-deep in it, is polio not a concern? Are the diseases we vaccine for not problems? Dont take this as dissent, Im open to education on the matter

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom