Another Dead End Log

OP
U

ursidae

I can’t take it anymore. This is ruining my life and everything I eat makes it worse. Fatty fish makes it worse. Starch makes it worse. Meat makes it worse. I’m sure the isoprinosine is making it worse. It’s so ******* bad. Crying is making it worse. I need to stay away from mirrors or I’ll lose my sanity

OP
U

ursidae

I’ve gone to dermatologists twice this year. They said I have acne and Seborrhoeic dermatitis. I don’t have a diagnosis written down. They prescribed me topicals that helped in a way but shifted the breakouts to different areas and also gave me rosacea, dermatitis and made my healing even worse. They both refused to treat me with any medication other than birth control. Both redirected me to endocrinologists as they suspected I have PCOS (correct) and high cortisol (correct)
What I’ve been experiencing for a month now does not look as much like acne. Its swollen and covering large areas of skin. I don’t know what it is. I think the medication I’m taking is ******* with me

OP
U

ursidae

I stopped the supplements and got blood drawn again. High prolactin. ASAT is 40 (ref range 0.00-31), ALAT has doubled to 21. High cholesterol, high LDL as before. Ca above ref range (I ****88 up with the vit D supplementation). I’m not taking anything anymore, don’t know what to eat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom