Am I going to die soon ?

Vileplume

Vileplume

If Thyroid supplement converts cholesterol to protective hormones, that would be great. But does it mean I will need to take it forever. @rr1 said 2 weeks to flatten the curve :D I might be making noob qestion but will read the links you provide .
Not a noob question. Often, supplementing thyroid can break a stress cycle, and as your body heals, you require less thyroid over time. But I think it usually takes a while, longer than two weeks, and sometimes people end up staying on thyroid for years, or even for the rest of their lives.

You can drop your cholesterol in just a few weeks on thyroid, but if your body isn't healed yet and you stop the thyroid, the cholesterol will probably rise again once you stop taking it.

P

Peatness

Have you tried switching from apple juice to orange juice. Apple juice is high in fructose

There is a thread (which I can't find) discussing sugar/fructose intake in relation to copper intake. You could have a fructose induce copper deficiency. This is not to say sugar is bad. Copper

The Role of Copper as a Modifier of Lipid Metabolism

Last edited by a moderator:

ursidae

Yeah sorry I should’ve substantiated my claim about CRP. I don’t have much experience to base this on besides me being at my sickest and inflamed with a very damaged digestive tract and having crp near zero, also my grandfather is an absolute wreck health wise with an autoimmune condition and his was around 1. I saw a bunch of people at the time whose CRP was also very low and they were clearly morbidly obese and struggling so I started to question it. Anyway this is all anecdotal, so it was mistake on my part to speak about it so confidently. However your result is well above the reference range so you need to get it checked. I checked the units, they’re the same.

Last edited:

BibleBeliever

Ok but how this would help. I already drink 1l a day home made apple juice from organic apples. I start taking aspirine 2 months ago every day.

If the cholesteroll was 7, I wouldnt be bothered but its 10, double than the highest norm of 5. Should I decrease consuption of yogurt? I eat like 500gr a day, as well as other milk products and cheese. Average 650-700 gr. milk product a day. I eat 2 small raw organic eggs after workout which is 3-4 times a week.Other than that I eat meats whith almost every meal and a liver once a week. For carbs I eat white bread 1-2 slice with a meal, potatoes, white rice occasionaly and sometimes beans and lentils cuse I like them. 1 raw caarot a day + tea spoon raw coconut oil. Fruit I eat locally grown and seasonal + the juice.
Where is your consumption of coffee?

Every culture had animal thyroid, if one can't have thyroid then they need strong dark roast coffee.

Strong dark roast coffee is equal to thyroid. RayPeat spoke of the consumption of extremely potent coffee, when he discovered thyroid he no longer required it.

It is necessary for sugar oxidiation, you get more energy from carbs. A strong dark roast is also extremely high in niacin, can be up to 50mg.

Are you consuming coffee with these foods? That would help you utilize the cholesterol.

What is your salt intake? Pickling salt, or white sea salt also is involved in the process.

Salt is required for sufficient carbon dioxide, besides the calcium and sugars.
Salt has involvement in the proper cholesterol balance.

Also related:

"“In the last 20 years, there have been many studies showing that lowering cholesterol increases mortality, especially from cancer and suicide, and that people with naturally low cholesterol are more likely to die from cancer, suicide, trauma, and infections than people with normal or higher than average cholesterol.” -Ray Peat, PhD"

grapes

The blood samples should be taken in the morning on empty stomach. Even then my cholesterol is often a little above the limit and it never made me worry.

OP
HighT

HighT

@

Vileplume

Thank you for tthe information! I will check hormones and from then will see what to do. One more qestion:
You can drop your cholesterol in just a few weeks on thyroid, but if your body isn't healed yet and you stop the thyroid, the cholesterol will probably rise again once you stop taking it.
Does it mean that taking thyroid heals the body whatever the reason for high cholesterol might be? Also is there a natural supplementation. For example here they sell chicken troats and other parts as pet food. Should I join my dog for dinner? @BibleBeliever suggested black coffee as well.

@

Pina

I drink this apple juice since 1 month, not before. Instead Im trowing away apples I have, we made it into juice. Also heard from Haidut that high fructose is good. He was suggesting it for certain condition thou. I like oranges but here they dont grow and organic oranges could be bought only in the citys large chain stores where they ask for masks and this rubbish. Otherwise dont want to buy coca cola company juices or other big corp. God knows what GMO oranges they use and other ingridients.

Fructose raising cholesterol makes sence because 4 years back my cholesterol was 8 and I wasn eating any fruits, now is 10. Thank you for the links I will check them.

The blood samples should be taken in the morning on empty stomach. Even then my cholesterol is often a little above the limit and it never made me worry.
Ye I know, Ive done it before on empty stomach in the morning and was 8. Still high.

@

ursidae

Its ok, you still have a valid point. My crp is well above, will see what Ican do.

@

BibleBeliever

I dont drink coffee, its never tasted for me. When I drank it sometimes, was always giving me diarhia especially on empty stomach or soon after breakfast. Sweating as well. Do you think isolated caffein will have the benefits as drinking coffee. Anyway some coffees are smelling very nice so I will give it another try. God bless you!

Thanks to all !

rayban

Get tested for infections and maybe try antibiotics, definitely something is off with that Crp
Which tests? i also have plaque on my teeth and weird white marks on my tongue appear and disappear. I ake 75mcg of eutirox and tsh is around 4ish and antibodies a bit elevated

rayban

+1, and +1 to what @tankasnowgod said. Dr. Peat says that taking thyroid is the safest way to lower cholesterol. @HighT Thyroid worked for lowering my total cholesterol from 206 mg/Dl to 166 over a few months, but I didn't take T3 only (like cynomel). I took cynoplus, which has T3 and T4. T3, or quick-acting thyroid, doesn't need to be converted, so it instantly acts to help convert your cholesterol into protective hormones. This can be really helpful to get someone out of a stress state quickly.

T4 needs to be converted into T3, so it usually spreads out uptake over a few days, or up to a week. A lot of people do well on a mix of T4 and T3, but if you want to take thyroid, you should take your temp and pulse, like rr1 suggested. The temp and pulse provide a better indication of thyroid function than lab thyroid tests do, like TSH, free T4 and T3, total T4 and T3.

This article helps clarify thyroid supplementation Thyroid: Therapies, Confusion, and Fraud
which device can accurately measure temp and pulse? can I buy on amazon? because I will make an order soon.

Vileplume

@

Vileplume

Thank you for tthe information! I will check hormones and from then will see what to do. One more qestion:

Does it mean that taking thyroid heals the body whatever the reason for high cholesterol might be? Also is there a natural supplementation. For example here they sell chicken troats and other parts as pet food. Should I join my dog for dinner?
Yes, when taking thyroid, if you previously had low thyroid, every cell in your body becomes better able to produce energy. In a more energetic state, the tissues and organs in your body can heal from a damaged or inflamed state. But sometimes this takes quite a while, and often our bodies have a variety of dysfunction, not just low thyroid. But thyroid can help.

Sometimes the reason for high cholesterol is low thyroid, in which case supplementing thyroid does address the root cause. But sometimes some other energy-inhibiting factor, like PUFA or intestinal irritation or pollution or smoking or an infection, can cause cholesterol conversion problems. In this case, the thyroid can help, but other things will probably also need fixing, with diet or lifestyle change.

Coffee is very good, and using the throats with the glands is great too! I suppose it just gets difficult to know exactly how much thyroid you’re taking, in that case.

Vileplume

which device can accurately measure temp and pulse? can I buy on amazon? because I will make an order soon.
I use this thermometer, which works well for temperature: Amazon product ASIN B08B7V2RG3View: https://www.amazon.com/Thermometer-Adults-Digital-Oral-Fever/dp/B08B7V2RG3/ref=zg_bs_16023341_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZMXFNRBYSC0Z0Y8AQ5JY
I usually leave it in my mouth for about five minutes, to make sure it’s accurate.

As for pulse, I use my Apple Watch, but there are smartphone apps you can use, or you can set a timer for one minute and count the beats.

I like using the Apple Watch for pulse, because it tracks pulse while I sleep.

rayban

I use this thermometer, which works well for temperature: Amazon product ASIN B08B7V2RG3View: https://www.amazon.com/Thermometer-Adults-Digital-Oral-Fever/dp/B08B7V2RG3/ref=zg_bs_16023341_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZMXFNRBYSC0Z0Y8AQ5JY
I usually leave it in my mouth for about five minutes, to make sure it’s accurate.

As for pulse, I use my Apple Watch, but there are smartphone apps you can use, or you can set a timer for one minute and count the beats.

I like using the Apple Watch for pulse, because it tracks pulse while I sleep.
I have an old school mercury one for the armpit, I dont want to put stuff in my mouth tbh.
I guess for the pulse I can use the phone, it has a sensor.

But blood pressure and a constant glucose monitor for loging would also be interesting, I have considered this in the past but im not sure what to use for that and to take accurate readings.

rayban

Yes, when taking thyroid, if you previously had low thyroid, every cell in your body becomes better able to produce energy. In a more energetic state, the tissues and organs in your body can heal from a damaged or inflamed state. But sometimes this takes quite a while, and often our bodies have a variety of dysfunction, not just low thyroid. But thyroid can help.

Sometimes the reason for high cholesterol is low thyroid, in which case supplementing thyroid does address the root cause. But sometimes some other energy-inhibiting factor, like PUFA or intestinal irritation or pollution or smoking or an infection, can cause cholesterol conversion problems. In this case, the thyroid can help, but other things will probably also need fixing, with diet or lifestyle change.

Coffee is very good, and using the throats with the glands is great too! I suppose it just gets difficult to know exactly how much thyroid you’re taking, in that case.
I take thyroid at 5 in the morning because I go to sleep at around 6 am and I wake up at 15:00... my schelude is a mess. Whenever I tried waking up early im just sleepy, cold and bored and go back to sleep. I feel better at night. Problem is I get no sunlight since I wake up at 15:00

Sam321

I went today to take my results. On my way to hospital I had this intense feeling in my stomach. As soon as I approached the lab I saw some of the laborants noding at me respectfully .I knew it, something is no good. I took the list with the results, and just before fainting I saw the Cholesterol reaching the stratosphere. One nurse said not to worry cause her uncle were the local undertaker and he were decent man who has never nicked jewelery from the deceased. Thats for sure. Well anyway all my gold possesion is on my theeth and they wont find out.

Here is the death sentence. There is one more sheet with stuff but Its seem they have run out of printer ink and I will later have to type everything manually.

View attachment 29988

The only cope Im left with is that I ate a sausage and cheese an hour before the sample. But few years back I had sample taken on empty stomach in the morning and cholesteroll was 8ish..

Well I thought I gonna make it in life, but if thats not the plan of Jesus for me, then its alright. Hopefully I inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. If not I promise to be pulling Gates and Soros deep in the boiling pots.
Troll post?

OP
HighT

HighT

@

Vileplume

Ok, thanks! But Ill check my thyroid first before any supplementation. Do you know which of this need to do or all ?

rgsrs.JPG

Also should I check Test and DHT ? If there is anything else good to see, please tell me.

Vileplume

@

Vileplume

Ok, thanks! But Ill check my thyroid first before any supplementation. Do you know which of this need to do or all ?

View attachment 30121

Also should I check Test and DHT ? If there is anything else good to see, please tell me.
I think TSH, free T3, free T4, total T3 and total t4 would be useful. I'm not sure about the antibodies or thyroglobulin, they certainly couldn't hurt, but in my personal experience they have never provided useful information regarding my thyroid function.

OP
HighT

HighT

Are the totals a must? They seem havent listed em. I guess if something is very wrong the free ones will show.

Vileplume

Are the totals a must? They seem havent listed em.
If I understand Peat correctly, the order of value of thyroid measures goes like this:

Tier 1: Most Valuable Indicators
-temperature (at least 97.8 waking)
-pulse (at least 75 at rest)
-sleep (good, deep sleep)
-mood (positive, upbeat mood, clear mind)
-cold hands/feet/nose/ears

Tier 2:
-cholesterol
-TSH

Tier 3 (I'm just speculating on these, because I don't know what Peat has said about them):
-Free thyroid and total thyroid numbers

Tier 4 (still just speculating based on what I've read on this forum):
-Thyroid antibodies

So I don't think the totals are a must, any more than the free thyroid numbers at least.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom