95-year-old Twins Credit Guinness, 'no Sex' To Longevity

Mito

“Apparently abstinence and alcohol are the key to a long life. Identical twin sisters Lilian “Lil” Cox and Doris Hobday are Britain’s oldest twins, having turned 95 on July 20. The adorable pair are now sharing their secrets to longevity, which include some unusual steps. According to Lil, a big key to living a long life is “no sex and plenty of Guinness," though the pair also agree that eating raw sausage is something that keeps the two spry.

95-year-old twins credit Guinness, 'no sex' to longevity

Arnold Grape

It’s probably because staying single is less stressful than being in a relationship: I’m pretty sure this is just a humorous meme, not to be taken seriously. (It is also on a Fox News site.)

What’s up with that Guinness, though?

Beastmode

2 horny old women who get drunk and talk about Jason Stathem while eating sausage!

My grandma is 95 and still rockin! She hasn't had sex in 60 years according to her. ***t...maybe they're onto something here :)

schultz

I think I'd prefer the sex and a shorter life. Maybe that's just me :cool

Attakai

You're telling me two genetically identical twins live the same life and have the same results?
i6qXrjW.png

Might barely consider this anything less than clickbait IF one of them had tons of sex and the other was abstinent.

Cirion

I am sure non orgasmic intercourse prolongs life.

+1

and #nofap when still single/not dating.

aaand....
cue 10 page debate on #nofap .

go!

I think I'd prefer the sex and a shorter life. Maybe that's just me :cool

The shorter life doesn't bother me. The degraded quality of life does. Coincidentally, most things that improve lifespan also improve quality of life (with maybe some exceptions).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom