#89: Cancer in The Young | Loneliness | Gray Hair | Fasting | Testosterone | Aristotle vs. Plato

Inaut

So maybe I’m being too optimistic hopeful and this is blocking me from reality but the studies they did on rats (mrna vaccines) and the extremely aggressive cancers that occurred because of them may be reality for some and others not. The detail is in the dose and who knows how much people are getting from their first two shots to their boosters. Some saline, some the full dose.... I know a few people who have developed rapidly growing cancers but these people are quad boosted so there’s that. I really want to find out what can be done to help people going forward as I refuse to accept certain death for all the people (children especially) who were forced to take the jabs... it saddens me though....

Edit: one more part I forgot to include. If they have created aerosol “vaccines” by now, I’m pretty sure we will get dusted so inevitably the same result as the jab... Human resilience and spirit is something that cannot be understated. Hoping and wishing ...

Last edited:

-Luke-

Nice Ray Peat Forum mention during the discussion on nihilism.

Georgi: "The forum actually got a couple of those threads..."
Danny: "A COUPLE?"

-Luke-

@haidut:
Can you recommend any articles or books on the eastern orthodox christianity/philosophy? Would like to read some more about it. You mentioned an article at 00:35:55.

Sitaruîm

So maybe I’m being too optimistic hopeful and this is blocking me from reality but the studies they did on rats (mrna vaccines) and the extremely aggressive cancers that occurred because of them may be reality for some and others not. The detail is in the dose and who knows how much people are getting from their first two shots to their boosters. Some saline, some the full dose.... I know a few people who have developed rapidly growing cancers but these people are quad boosted so there’s that. I really want to find out what can be done to help people going forward as I refuse to accept certain death for all the people (children especially) who were forced to take the jabs... it saddens me though....

Edit: one more part I forgot to include. If they have created aerosol “vaccines” by now, I’m pretty sure we will get dusted so inevitably the same result as the jab... Human resilience and spirit is something that cannot be understated. Hoping and wishing ...
Agree with you on the power of will and hope.

solomon

Does anybody know what the article is (Nous: The mind’s eye ) that haidut was talking about at around 36:00 minute?

Edit: my bad for repeating the question. I just saw that it was asked above by @-Luke- .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom