Wrinkles at age 23? (With photos)

It's true that for the last 4 months while I was in Netherlands I neglected my health by eating low nutrient foods and low protein (still high carb). I do have a high metabolism, but the aging process seems pretty fast. Also, gums are receding.
The wrinkles, I had them even before going to Netherlands but they were not so deep.
I am an expressive person and I always use my eyebrows.
Is there any skin cream that can reverse these premature wrinkles?
IMG20221026000709_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Chophouse360

It's true that for the last 4 months while I was in Netherlands I neglected my health by eating low nutrient foods and low protein (still high carb). I do have a high metabolism, but the aging process seems pretty fast. Also, gums are receding.
The wrinkles, I had them even before going to Netherlands but they were not so deep.
Is there any skin cream that can reverse these premature wrinkles?View attachment 44022
Use sunscreen asap. Maybe get some Tretinoin…etc. more water. You could get Botox on your forehead to kind of train yourself not to use the expression that gives forehead wrinkles..

SamYo123

dry skin lack of hydration in skin, it looks rough n bumpy

more oily fats needed
and some moisture

Is there any skin cream that can reverse these premature wrinkles?View attachment 44022
This looks like a combination of PUFA’s and dehydration to me. I know people who drink alcohol often with these kind of wrinkles, early on, with dry, but not flaky, skin. Then you put lotion on it and it produces the little bumps. Low-fat fat dieting produces wrinkles quick too.

frannybananny

Use sunscreen asap. Maybe get some Tretinoin…etc. more water. You could get Botox on your forehead to kind of train yourself not to use the expression that gives forehead wrinkles..
I agree with the tretinoin and more water. You can also make your own hyaluronic acid gel (atttracts moisture to skin) by buying the dry powder on Amazon and mixing with 2 tablespoons of water and a little glycerin.... saves $$ to do it this way and saves skin! Someone else on this forum suggested copper peptides which are readily available everywhere. You could also start doing light peels yourself at home.... look at the tutorials on platinumskincare.com. They sell several different kinds of peel acids.

golder

I agree with the tretinoin and more water. You can also make your own hyaluronic acid gel (atttracts moisture to skin) by buying the dry powder on Amazon and mixing with 2 tablespoons of water and a little glycerin.... saves $$ to do it this way and saves skin! Someone else on this forum suggested copper peptides which are readily available everywhere. You could also start doing light peels yourself at home.... look at the tutorials on platinumskincare.com. They sell several different kinds of peel acids.
Thanks for this. What are peoples recommendations with regards to light peels? I've never done one but I'm keen to try!

stoic

With all due respect — you are worrying too much and it clearly shows.

I would focus first on keeping the muscles relaxed.

OP
Androsclerosis
This looks like a combination of PUFA’s and dehydration to me. I know people who drink alcohol often with these kind of wrinkles, early on, with dry, but not flaky, skin. Then you put lotion on it and it produces the little bumps. Low-fat fat dieting produces wrinkles quick too.
Interesting because I rarely drink alcohol, but last week I drinked almost everyday.
And also I go for a low fat diet, but mostly to increase randle cycle efficiency.

OP
Androsclerosis
I will try it. I will not obsess with it though.
Thanks for the recommendation.
If I remember well, there was a member on the forum talking about some skincare products that had important ingredients, like cholesterol, niacinamide, caffeine, etc. But I don't remember the brand. I searched for The Ordinary, but I couldn't find the complete product.

DeadCatBounce

Netherlands is famous for drug use so if any stimulants are being used this would explain everything.

Otherwise 2liters of raw full fat milk per day , 15 gr of collagen per liter will help. Will provide hydration, fat , vit A etc etc

OP
Androsclerosis
In the thread, Ray Peat recommends Massage for Hair Growth someone recommended Tom Hagerty's scalp exercise. It can be found on shapeyourface.com Exercise Five . He mentions that people get forehead lines because their scalp muscles are almost immobile.
My parents used to do scalp massages because "increases brain activity" they said. My grandparents also did this, and all of them have plenty of hair, no one got bald.
Thank for the recommendation.

Razvan

Netherlands is famous for drug use so if any stimulants are being used this would explain everything.

Otherwise 2liters of raw full fat milk per day , 15 gr of collagen per liter will help. Will provide hydration, fat , vit A etc etc
Netherlands is also famous for low sunlight and brainwashed,enslaved,failed society. Even with the perfect diet you can wreck your health there.

Veritas IV

Please pardon the question, because it does not seem that you need it, but had you recently used the hair regrowth product Rogaine/Minoxidil?

And if so then you may have found your culprit. It does that to some and rather quickly.

If not then please disregard my comment, but i figured it was worth asking.

Interesting because I rarely drink alcohol, but last week I drinked almost everyday.
And also I go for a low fat diet, but mostly to increase randle cycle efficiency.
If you are low-fat than it is even more important for your skin that you eat only the good saturated ones.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals