Why the vaccine shedding is worse, even according to mainstream science

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

What is the best way to deal with the spike protein anyone of you has encountered?
rest and water, IMO. vitamin C and D might be helpful. I had GI symptoms so I couldn't eat, eating made it worse.

Also, check SPO2 on a pulse ox. There are reports of people simply "dropping dead", and I'm convinced that these people died of low O2 from exertion. With COVID/long COVID, being in certain states (especially fat metabolism) makes my O2 go down. I have seen it get down as low as the 70s, but I manage to tolerate this probably due to my Nitric Oxide signaling (apparently some people are genetically incapable of this, so they require medical attention at this point)

The O2 shoots back up for me if I stop exerting. However if I keep exerting, I figure I would probably pass out, and maybe even die if I exerted fast enough. I have fainted once post-COVID, and it was during an episode of tachycardia. I actually think tachycardia is worse than low O2, but both should be monitored. If your O2 can reach 98, and you don't have tachycardia, then you're "fine".

Just an aside, back in March 2020 my heart rate reached over 300 bpm. This reinfection I just had only got it up to 160 bpm, so I still have some type of partial immunity, or maybe the non-viral nature of the vax-shedded spike protein limits the damage it can do.

Last edited:
OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

Thoughts on a vexxed shedding onto unvexxed and then that unvexxed shedding onto another unvexxed?
Not sure. I would lean towards it being probable. I've been living with my parents for the last year, and I've noticed that whenever I had an "episode", my mother also tended to get something similar (albeit with different symptoms specific to her body).

Max23

rest and water, IMO. vitamin C and D might be helpful. I had GI symptoms so I couldn't eat, eating made it worse.

Also, check SPO2 on a pulse ox. There are reports of people simply "dropping dead", and I'm convinced that these people died of low O2 from exertion. With COVID/long COVID, being in certain states (especially fat metabolism) makes my O2 go down. I have seen it get down as low as the 70s, but I manage to tolerate this probably due to my Nitric Oxide signaling (apparently some people are genetically incapable of this, so they require medical attention at this point)

The O2 shoots back up for me if I stop exerting. However if I keep exerting, I figure I would probably pass out, and maybe even die if I exerted fast enough. I have fainted once post-COVID, and it was during an episode of tachycardia. I actually think tachycardia is worse than low O2, but both should be monitored. If your O2 can reach 98, and you don't have tachycardia, then you're "fine".

Just an aside, back in March 2020 my heart rate reached over 300 bpm. This reinfection I just had only got it up to 160 bpm, so I still have some type of partial immunity, or maybe the non-viral nature of the vax-shedded spike protein limits the damage it can do.
Thanks! Wish I had a pulse oxygen measurer. May heart rate is still bradycardic, I don´t think it very much goes over 100 bpm. Right now I measured, it was 68. But the pulse is very strong, unpleasant and painful.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

Thanks! Wish I had a pulse oxygen measurer. May heart rate is still bradycardic, I don´t think it very much goes over 100 bpm. Right now I measured, it was 68. But the pulse is very strong, unpleasant and painful.
This sounds like the "fat metabolism/Nitric oxide" mode of long-COVID that I experienced. Can't guarantee it's the same for you, but the big thing for me in this mode was that my feces was much slower transit time (bigger turds, although more satisfying to pass), I craved fat and hated starch, and I had a severe reaction when I forced myself to eat a high starch meal.

Perry Staltic

68 is not bradycardic. My pulseox starts flashing when it gets to 40, so I believe 40 and below is considered bradycardia.

Max23

68 is not bradycardic. My pulseox starts flashing when it gets to 40, so I believe 40 and below is considered bradycardia.
Well at that moment it was 68 (and I wasn´t resting). I haven´t measured it much. Usually it stays near 40. I guess "bradycardish" would be a better word.

Kozak

I didn´t. Mainly muscles, nerves, the spine, eyes, pain and digestion are effected
I had sexual contact with a woman. Later it turned out she had her third corona vaccine two or three days ago. I should have asked. My heart keeps pounding, I couldn´t sleep for two days because of it. Also it hurst and my lips are burning.
So you did not or did you have sexual contact with a vaxxed woman?

mamakitty

Didn't Ray say in the latest Roddy podcast that if someone was jabbed, to stay away from them for about two to three weeks? I think he was saying that the first several weeks shedding of spike proteins would be at the highest. Not that we can always know when someone was jabbed, but if we do, we should avoid them for at least a few weeks if possible. What a world.
What if you are meeting someone who was jabbed weeks ago but had just met someone who was recently jabbed right before meeting you?

Korven

Same here, even when my heart rate is normal something just feels "wrong" with my pulse, it's unpleasantly strong and like my heart is about to jump out of my chest.

Thankfully this week has been a lot better, no tachycardia and no chest pain. I've taken 1 g aspirin per day and avoided being around vaxxed people and drank a lot of hot water. Also cut down coffee intake to 1 small cup in the morning.

Korven

I also got a prescription for a beta-blocker (propranolol) and maybe I will try some later today to see if it helps.

Kozak

You are not very good at the reading department. Try harder!
You are not very good at pushing the BS about vax shedding. Try harder at getting your "legend" thought through.

Andman

would be a good idea to post your experience in this thread for example

as for solutions: what do you have on hand right now? preg, prog, cypro etc.?

Kozak

I live in a 95% (12+) vaxxed city and constantly interacting with a lot of people. How come I did not feel any "shedding"?
Is it because "shedding", like covid affects only those who give a ***t about it?

Max23

would be a good idea to post your experience in this thread for example

as for solutions: what do you have on hand right now? preg, prog, cypro etc.?
It would be a good thread to post this experience, but I am embarrassed about it.

Yesterday I bought wormwood and garlic powder. Recently threw my CortiNon away, because it caused skin problems, now I regret it. I have vitamin D, lots of thyroid, TUDCA, lots of aspirin, B1, B5, niacin (can be a bit problemic for the heart), MMS, DMSO, magnesium citrate, caprylic acid, calcium carbonate, chromium, manganese. That is all I think, I can´t take many supplements because of problems they cause.

Max23

You are not very good at pushing the BS about vax shedding. Try harder at getting your "legend" thought through.
Heart problems are BS to you? Maybe shedding won´t affect your heart because you are heartless. Maybe you don´t get shed on, because there is nothing to be shed on.

Kozak

Heart problems are BS to you? Maybe shedding won´t affect your heart because you are heartless. Maybe you don´t get shed on, because there is nothing to be shed on.
Nah mate. I have severe allergy to BS and you posts are massive triggers on sooooo many levels.
Obviously I'm right about your motives, since you are so quick to go into emotional arguments of "grandmas will die" type.

Max23

Nah mate. I have severe allergy to BS and you posts are massive triggers on sooooo many levels.
Obviously I'm right about your motives, since you are so quick to go into emotional arguments of "grandmas will die" type.
"Grandmas will die"? LOL. God damn you´re stupid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals