Why Are Bodybuilders Bald?

Jpkoepse

Regarding prolactin.. I can almost guarantee all of these are running Cabergoline throughout portions of the year when running Deca/Tren so I don't think you can chalk up prolactin as a likely cause to anything.

Kunstruct

Regarding prolactin.. I can almost guarantee all of these are running Cabergoline throughout portions of the year when running Deca/Tren so I don't think you can chalk up prolactin as a likely cause to anything.

Yeah many use cabergoline or pramipexole to address super high prolactin issues.

Kunstruct

Still actually, this does not mean they took either cabergoline or pramipexole when they were younger or at the beginning of their maybe not so serious bodybuilding career, you see interviews with some of them saying they didn't know what they were going before or suggestions like that. So someone's hair could be affected at such point in time, if we were to think of prolactin as an balding agent, which is still debatable.

Kunstruct

Roelly Winklaar

Incredible hair at ultra huge size, here in 2016 he was 39yr old

55607nzgv3mx.jpg

here he is in 2019 at 42yr (since he is born in june)

YdZ4qxr.jpg

I generally see him with a cap on his head in most of the videos and often even at live presentations, interviews etc.

Ableton

I didn't read this thread just my 2 cents:

lost most of my hair when i bulked hard, cardio hard with semi optimal form due to bad posture, while also having high calcium intake (eggshells). Prob elevated stress hormones.
think this has made me very calcified, and my fascia stiff.
recovering from it atm through peating, supplemental magnesium, stretching, yoga and ***t like that.

I think this is why a lot of bodybuilders are balding. they are stiff and get bad blood flow. i dont see anyone stretching there almost. most look like they can't even reach their toes with their hand

victormgc

I didn't read this thread just my 2 cents:

lost most of my hair when i bulked hard, cardio hard with semi optimal form due to bad posture, while also having high calcium intake (eggshells). Prob elevated stress hormones.
think this has made me very calcified, and my fascia stiff.
recovering from it atm through peating, supplemental magnesium, stretching, yoga and ***t like that.

I think this is why a lot of bodybuilders are balding. they are stiff and get bad blood flow. i dont see anyone stretching there almost. most look like they can't even reach their toes with their hand
For how long you bulked? How high did your body fat percentage go?

Ableton

For how long you bulked? How high did your body fat percentage go?
not high. im 1,81meter and was like 79 kilos of muscle.

I also want to add this. Since I added mk4 and pansterone from haidut I get cracking sounds all the time in my whole body. I hope this means I am decalcifying. I even just got them in my neck after doing some stretching there, which might be promising regarding blood flow

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals