Bald Men At Higher Risk Of Severe Covid-19

Yeah, and over worrying about such things without proper research is going to drive down your immunity, I am bald on top.

yerrag

Not surprising about baldness being an indicator. After all, if the body can't support hair growth, there is something wrong. And why is the shiny bald pate unlike having scleroderma- the shiny skin on knees often seen in elderly people associated with edema and hypothyroidism? The capillaries feeding the scalp and the epidermis in the knee are not delivering enough oxygen and nutrients to them.

Ask why the capillaries are no longer supplying nutrition to these parts of the skin, and perhaps that will lead to finding the cause and the eventual solution. It's just too simplistic to just point to hormones.

DennisX

Another non scientific anecdotal study. Were the men obese? Were they black? What was their vitamin D levels? Etc etc.

Just another phony study like the Lancet hydroxychloroquine paper.

JKX

When respiration break down, everything begins to break down due to insufficient energy production to maintain the structure of the organism.

If there is insufficient energy present to maintain structure, it is unlikely there is sufficient energy production to maintain immunity.

If you subscribe to the bioenergetic model of health then it's logical that any reduction in respiration may leave you more susceptible to a respiratory related virus.

Ableton

6‘3 men with androgenic features, low hairlines, huge dicks and ripped bodies healthier, study finds

mrchibbs

I think it's simply because the pathology of baldness involves serotonin, prolactin, aldosterone, angiotensin, histamine, estrogen etc. All things we see in covid-19 patients. Again, I mention the latest fabulous interview with Ray, Danny and Georgi (#27), he explains it in greater detail.