What's wrong with youth's mental health now days???

FitnessMike

what is with all these kids taking antidepressants? heard about 10 around here.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

You would be shocked to learn how many kids have been put on SSRI’s, meds for ADD, ADHD, anti-anxiety meds and on and on and don’t forget the CDC’s vax schedule:

EB294921-2B23-4B14-8C95-208EF44EFA2A.jpeg

lepetitcheval

“Another time Billy heard Rosewater say to a psychiatrist, 'I think you guys are going to have to come up with a lot of wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

Lollipop2

Isn’t that the image of the injections a women took so she could conceive the child?
No. As far as I know, as it was explained by Dr. Christiane Northrup It is the vaxes a child following the CDC’s schedule gets by 18 years old.

Vanset

it's all hormonal problems, vast majority of youth nowadays have depressed sex/thyroid hormones or other hormonal imbalances. psychologists and psychiatrists are clueless morons

Peatful

Parents.

B

BRBsavinWorld

Yup. I don’t blame them, but I was raised on broccoli and raw salads and told the dairy and fat and gravy that my grandpa grew up consuming was all junk. He’s now 95 and still doesn’t get as sick as all of his grandkids lol.

imei3489

beta fathers, mothers with little motherly instinct, constantly being bombarded with black pill, anti-white, anti masculine, anti-traditional gender role propaganda. also boomers do not care about us in the least. if you are over 30, you simply have never seen the propaganda that is brainwashing us. its really bad.

FredSonoma

Yup. I don’t blame them, but I was raised on broccoli and raw salads and told the dairy and fat and gravy that my grandpa grew up consuming was all junk. He’s now 95 and still doesn’t get as sick as all of his grandkids lol.
Wow would love to hear more about the effects. Ray mentioned something once about people growing up on a diet of sticks and leaves looking quite different, though that sounds worse than what you grew up on. Did you eat any meat and dairy growing up? Do you notice any other big differences in your grandfather compared to you and your siblings?

B

BRBsavinWorld

Wow would love to hear more about the effects. Ray mentioned something once about people growing up on a diet of sticks and leaves looking quite different, though that sounds worse than what you grew up on. Did you eat any meat and dairy growing up? Do you notice any other big differences in your grandfather compared to you and your siblings?
I probably ate a few slices of chicken balogne a day. I did eat a few eggs for breakfast. I probably had a few dinners of ground beef in chili each week, but it was mostly beans and rice. The only serious meat eating we got were usually these little chicken hotdogs the health food store sold. So I was not meat free, but it felt dang close for how much I liked it and how little I got (and it was mostly this way more inflammatory / high pufa white meat). But the largest single volume item was probably vegetables, and probably “heathy” breads were second greatest consumed item. we drank almond and rice “milk” growing up. I would have regular icecream at parties but it was “junk food,” so I never had too much. For some reason I always preferred ice cream to the cake :)

I’m a man; I had what I now know were symptoms of near estrogen dominance in my body. During puberty, I got taller but I didn’t get wide shoulders, my waste was almost wider, I looked like an old man frame. I had growths under each nipple that were painful, for years, and I didn’t do much activity. I began balding at 17. Chubby my whole life. My face didn’t develop into the stereotypical manly way, so there was a short period where I did keto carnivore a few years ago, that I shed a lot of water weight on, and I looked pretty much like a hermaphrodite. I was depressed and mentally screwed up. I went to a councilor as a kid, and I was told I had mild Asperger’s syndrome and a litany of things. I also grew up under an absolutely miserable marriage... almost like they had constant blood sugar crashes and b deficiencies with raging estrogen and serotonin... so did I.

I’ll add that even tho I’m more chubby again now, I think I also have a way more pronounced jaw and forward developing face using interoral pulling and mewing from a method a Russian developed, called mewing.world.

I truly thank God for meat, honey, milk, and Mike Mew for discovering how to keep the face developing, lol. I feel so good every second I drink a glass of milk, and eat a bite of steak, and think about the kids who are on a way worse diet than even I was. Those kids are the ones looking at hormone blockers to go trans, or committing suicide... they feel totally hopeless and I hate the this modern world’s trappings.

Last edited by a moderator:

SamYo123

Feminism, lack of masculinity, ***t food, blue light, stuck inside, stuck in front of screens

B

BRBsavinWorld

Feminism, lack of masculinity, ***t food, blue light, stuck inside, stuck in front of screens
This is very true. Studies have shown that steroid genesis is spurned by the stereotypical gender-related activity. So a study conducted on both men and women holding a role of authority, and role play firing someone, both have a surge in testosterone. I’m not trying to say a woman can’t be a boss, but how many kids and adults are performing traditional gender roles? That is absolutely vital to a human society.

K

Kayaker

beta fathers, mothers with little motherly instinct, constantly being bombarded with black pill, anti-white, anti masculine, anti-traditional gender role propaganda. also boomers do not care about us in the least. if you are over 30, you simply have never seen the propaganda that is brainwashing us. its really bad.
What's an example of black pill, or I assume "doomer" propaganda on the MSM?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals