What Have You Guys Tried To Stop Scalp Itching?

ExD

I dislike comments like this, its hyperbole for most people here.

Obviously it's hyperbolic, I'm reiterating my point lol

Most anyone here has spent enough time and read enough quotes by ray to know exactly what ray does and eats and recommends.

Yet the OP specifically said his diet was based on recommendations from this forum, I only asked for clarity and explained that IME, taking advise on this forum < applying Peat's principles and experimenting for yourself lol.

We know ray drinks a allot of milk, recommends 2 quarts, buys pretty normal store bought milk. He drinks orange juice (fresh squeezed is better sure, but he said he used to drink the frozen concentrate before they added garbage to that). He doesn't eat starch even though he says cooked potatoes is a good food in many ways and white rice is benign. He then has some eggs, meat, shellfish, gelatin, cheese, etc. He takes thyroid and aspirin and has spoken of doses. Spoken of other supplements he thinks are beneficial and uses.

That's great. If all that ***t leaves you with a temp of 35 and a pulse of a racing greyhound, I reckon Peat might advise against continuing "his diet"

Also he says he's pretty sedentary, but walking and chopping wood is nice lol.

Its really not that hard to understand there is a peat diet, peat has shared to the world and individuals what he eats and takes many times. If its not working for you then its not working for you. But don't tell people who follow what peat says, they are not really following what peat says. Of course he says get your temps up, but then he also says the foods, supplements, etc he thinks are best to do it.

When did I say that? lol

The dude said he quit following "peat's diet" cuz he decided it was dangerous. All I asked for was clarity and told him that I had similar conclusions following advise from this forum but when I took the same basic principles and applied common sense, I got far better results

I respect that you don't like my post but I'd appreciate it if you actually addressed my points instead of just whining about something you think I'm saying, rather than what I'm actually saying.

For example, "Sugar and dairy are like the main compoents of Peatdom" is something I found equally offensive, mainly because I don't only disagree with it but I think it's pretentious, ignorant and arrogant to try and summarize a lifetime of specializing in a subject down into half a sentence. I however did not feel the need to comment on it until right now, as it now serves the double purpose of being both relevant and cathartic

Last edited:

cyclops

Obviously it's hyperbolic, I'm reiterating my point lol

Yet the OP specifically said his diet was based on recommendations from this forum, I only asked for clarity and explained that IME, taking advise on this forum < applying Peat's principles and experimenting for yourself lol.

That's great. If all that ***t leaves you with a temp of 35 and a pulse of a racing greyhound, I reckon Peat might advise against continuing "his diet"

When did I say that? lol

The dude said he quit following "peat's diet" cuz he decided it was dangerous. All I asked for was clarity and told him that I had similar conclusions following advise from this forum but when I took the same basic principles and applied common sense, I got far better results

I've heard many people critique this forum because they say there are so many crazy ideas here that do not reflect Peat's work. I never got that. I've read all of Peat's articles, listened to countless interviews, and I don't really find too much on this forum that is so outrageously the opposite. Of course when you get tons of people who are not Peat discussing ideas some new ideas may come up. But anyway the point I was trying to make is that while Peat definitely goes against the grain of many mainstream ideas, it is not terribly hard to figure out what he proposes as a decent diet. He's said it. I think OP tried it and maybe its not working for him, so Id just say Peat diet is not working for you for some reason, not that you're not doing a peat diet.

Pistachio

I think scalp massage can lead to more hair loss for some people. I'm one of the cases if you ask me. I was using the massage technique from PHH.

The link below also admits the density usually decreases 12 weeks into the massages saying that as 'temporarily', but didn't mention if the density actually recovered along with the increased thickness at 24-week mark.

Standardized Scalp Massage Results in Increased Hair Thickness by Inducing Stretching Forces to Dermal Papilla Cells in the Subcutaneous Tissue

I guess it depends on the kind of massaging you're doing, but for me, it helps get rid of the itch, for awhile.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals