What Better 640-660nm Or 620-630nm

artlange

I saw a paper by a Harvard Professor (Hamblin - sorry no link) which showed the absorption of Cytochrome oxidase peaked at 810nm. You might search Google Scholar for a paper if you wish to check for yourself.

encerent

620nm

absorbance1.JPG

x-ray peat

It also depends on what you are trying to accomplish. Google Valtsu. He has a large collection of research studies in a spreadsheet that summarizes treatment results by condition and by wavelength.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

I talked to him about it and he didn't seem to think very intense light is that much better but I think it is.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

a full spec of 600-760nm i think is best and single red led chips for the wattage are way more expensive then a full spectrum 1800k is best with a cri of 96 or higher would be superior to any incandescent wavelength.

Light

2-Figure1-1.png

Absorption of cytochrome c oxidase is 680nm,
That is also the wavelength used effectively with Methylene Blue as antibacterial (treats UTI)) and antifungal (gets rid of candida).

The real thing this is telling us though, is that different wavelengths are good for different things,
and the best option would probably be a wide spectrum red light,
it would also be easier to find and probably cheaper than one specific wavelength bulb.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals