Vitamin K2 MK4 reduces heart attack size and damage

Mauritio

... that was after the heart attack had already happened. Vitamin K2 MK4 also reduced lactate, NO, CRP and Malondialdehyde, while it increased SOD. In other words: it had broadspectrum anti-inflammatory actions and reduced the mycardial infarct size. Not sure about the dosage, unfortunately.

"MK-4 postconditioning significantly reduced myocardial infarct size; increased LVDP, + (LV dp/dt) max, - (LV dp/dt) max, and HR; reduced Tau, CK-MB, LDH, CRP, IL-6, TNF-α, MDA, and NOx levels; and increased SOD activity, whereas no significant difference in the GSH level was detected. In conclusion, these data imply that MK-4 may protect the heart from the consequences of I/R."

- Potential Cardioprotective Role of Menaquinone-4 Against Cardiac Ischemia-reperfusion Injury - PubMed

frannybananny

... that was after the heart attack had already happened. Vitamin K2 MK4 also reduced lactate, NO, CRP and Malondialdehyde, while it increased SOD. In other words: it had broadspectrum anti-inflammatory actions and reduced the mycardial infarct size. Not sure about the dosage, unfortunately.

- Potential Cardioprotective Role of Menaquinone-4 Against Cardiac Ischemia-reperfusion Injury - PubMed
Thanks Mauritio. Awhile back I was in question about whether to use MK4 or MK7 and then I found a combo of both by innovix labs. Interesting to me is that it makes me so relaxed and after a few hours I feel like sleeping! So I take it in the late afternoon and it works well.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Thanks Mauritio. Awhile back I was in question about whether to use MK4 or MK7 and then I found a combo of both by innovix labs. Interesting to me is that it makes me so relaxed and after a few hours I feel like sleeping! So I take it in the late afternoon and it works well.
Interesting. I really like MK4.Your tiredness might be because of the anti-cortisol effect of vitamin K.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom