Tongkat Ali and Fadogia Agrestis: the perfect testosterone combo!

I've never taken Tongkat, but in my experience most testosterone boosting compounds are mostly adrenergic-feeling & make me feel too uneasy/perturbed internally.

DHEA is just estrogenic for me, no matter how much progesterone or thyroid or DHT or anything else I take ... It just has minimal benefits & anything above 5 mg feels bad, causes pimples, doesn't really give energy, etc. I don't think actual T above 20 mg/day would be that much greater since the "calming benefit of T" is probably just DHT.

For that you can simply be sure your T is optimal with experimentation -- and if so -- then only focus on other androgens because pushing T too hard is definitely adrenergic and anxiety-inducing for some at least, as evidenced by plenty of guys jumping on TRT (even with AIs) reporting anxiety, trouble sleeping, "flu-like" symptoms, etc.

The point is every person doesn't really need high testosterone all of the time, and for those who think they do but don't do that well on it, try DHT-based compounds then like Anavar. I say this from an experimental POV as it's dumb to just keep rolling the dice on something not really working, rather than trying other routes/options to improve.

Also an anecdote but a lot of the most masculine/rugged guys I've known all had benzodiazepine-abuse issues, suggesting an inherent correlation between some guys, their T levels/lifestyles, and anxiety. Anyone can have anxiety in some instances, but it's quite obvious there's a correlation of use among higher testosterone/adrenergic-type people.

I think the former user TheBeard explained at least one thing well: testosterone being very high is like being high, while DHT being high is like being grounded but still tough. It's like testosterone has more of an affinity for feeling "out there" or "phased in" while DHT itself is more about groundedness; tranquility; some power too, inner & outer.

Last edited:

DonLore

What answer are you looking after? You said it all :) Tobacco is androgenic and dopaminergic, yes. It is a very effective medicinal plant. Smoking cigarettes is a different story as they also damage many organs.

If you are going to try oral route, be careful as an OD can kill you. Snus made of real tobacco (not those cotton pouches infused with nicotine) is safer.

Cold brewing tobacco leaves in water and then snorting the liquid is very effective also, but I was always worried about aflatoxins going up the nose.

How are you taking it?
As snus

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals