TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

Amazoniac

You are more well informed than I! Thanks, I think I remember reading that before, now that you mention it. Would you think then CoQ10 is redundant as a supplement if one supplements something like Kuinone or some other like it?
Have you read the next post there? Since it's safe, it's worth a try. But if I had to pick one or the other, I would opt for antidote K due to the afford mentioned reason.

Kray

Have you read the next post there? Since it's safe, it's worth a try. But if I had to pick one or the other, I would opt for antidote K due to the afford mentioned reason.
Not sure what you are referring to about the "next post there"? Can you point me to what you mean?

Aad

Sir Haidut, it still a bit early, but I believe that Tocovit is a cure for Asthma, at least for me. I have severe Asthma, yet I have not touched my Forster, Ventolin and Seretide (I have quit Seretide when I started with Forster) for 8 days now, which in my case is extraordinary. O2 saturation went from 91 % to 97 %. I think it annihilated overactive mucus production in my lungs. Could be placebo, but I highly doubt it. I started taking Tocovit 14 days ago and it really started working 7-8 days ago.

Will order more soon and will report back in a month or two.

I take 8 drops/day. I ingest 5 drops and rub the other 3 drops on my chest.

Other things I noticed thus far: much cleaner skin, cleaner teeth, very tick sperm. Pure white and it has much more volume. Nasal congestion has improved considerably.

I'm very impressed by this product, could even be life-changing for me. Asthma = hell on earth. People on this forum who also have asthma will understand what I'm trying to say.

Thank you.

Arnold Grape

Sir Haidut, it still a bit early, but I believe that Tocovit is a cure for Asthma, at least for me. I have severe Asthma, yet I have not touched my Forster, Ventolin and Seretide (I have quit Seretide when I started with Forster) for 8 days now, which in my case is extraordinary. O2 saturation went from 91 % to 97 %. I think it annihilated overactive mucus production in my lungs. Could be placebo, but I highly doubt it. I started taking Tocovit 14 days ago and it really started working 7-8 days ago.

Will order more soon and will report back in a month or two.

I take 8 drops/day. I ingest 5 drops and rub the other 3 drops on my chest.

Other things I noticed thus far: much cleaner skin, cleaner teeth, very tick sperm. Pure white and it has much more volume. Nasal congestion has improved considerably.

I'm very impressed by this product, could even be life-changing for me. Asthma = hell on earth. People on this forum who also have asthma will understand what I'm trying to say.

Thank you.
You should also try the Estroban formula in relation to asthma (and other things) and dip starch low: my symptoms seems to dissipate when I do these things and it does not take much (e.g. Jackson’s potato chips) to bring the asthma back again. Even my doctor was tricked by thinking I was still on steroid medication after a recent visit when I had only been taking estro— the aforementioned is quite good, but I’ll have to experiment with putting it on my chest. Good on you.

Momado965

As I understand, the role of vitamon e is primarily the saturation of unsaturated fats (pufa) as per Dr Peat’s quote. How much vitamin e is needed to neutralise pufa in bodyfat of people who are between 15-25%? Would be a cool way to saturate bodyfat first then try to lose weight and use mitolipin in conjunction.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Tocovit or estroban to reduce fibrosis and protect against pufa damage?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Which do we think is better for protecting and repairing PUFA damage MitoLipin or TocoVit?

Wendy B

Anyone allergic to wheat taking this product? Any reactions?

How does one prioritize which supps to start with?

RPDiciple

Trying to make an order but its not possible. Says order is declined or something went wrong. Tried with chrome and internet explorer, does not matter.

Amazoniac

- The gut: a regulatory hall governing fat-soluble micronutrient absorption

"The present issue of the Journal contains elegant work by Traber et al. (2) presenting for the first time vitamin E absorption kinetics using a dual-isotope technique. In this study, wealthy women consumed 30 mg D3-labeled vitamin E while 30 mg D6-labeled vitamin E was simultaneously injected intravenously. This work is particularly relevant in understanding vitamin E intestinal absorption, because it clearly shows that the amount of vitamin E absorbed is not dependent on the presence of fat within the meal in which it is consumed, but depends on successive fat-containing meals. Indeed, vitamin E secretion into chylomicrons after a vitamin E–rich meal can be delayed to a subsequent postprandial period, and can likely be regulated by the fat composition of this second meal."

"[..]when given at high doses, and if the necessary fat is not already present in the enterocytes, (micro)nutrients may be temporarily stored, waiting for the time where conditions necessary for chylomicron synthesis and secretion are met. Thus, this phenomenon leads to the regulation of (micro)nutrient appearance into the blood after a massive oral load, which may be of interest considering the putative pro-oxidant potential of vitamin E (6) or carotenoids (7) when circulating at high doses. Further research to understand both the mechanisms of micronutrient retention in the enterocyte, and its consequences, is deeply needed."

"Traber et al.'s (2) work also emphasizes that the time between the first vitamin E–rich meal and the subsequent fat-containing meal determines the kinetics of appearance of vitamin E in the blood."​

⬑ [2] Vitamin E absorption and kinetics in healthy women, as modulated by food and by fat, studied using 2 deuterium-labeled α-tocopherols in a 3-phase crossover design (!)

- Vitamin E intestinal absorption: Regulation ofmembrane transport across the enterocyte
- The Hepatic Fate of Vitamin E

Epistrophy

I recently have been getting skin tags on my neck and a big one on my trapezius muscle. I started using 16 drops for polyunsaturated fat control (~400 mg) everyday for the past 4 days and on the 4th day is used 40 drops (~1000 mg). During the first two days, I started to notice that the skin tag on my trapezius muscle was hurting, took a look and it had a red ring at the base and started to look darker. Today the skin tag is fully ready to fall off ! Most the other ones are starting to go away.

Here are some photos. I wish I took photos way before this happened.

IMG_9964.JPG IMG_9966.jpg

Hans

Forum Supporter
I recently have been getting skin tags on my neck and a big one on my trapezius muscle. I started using 16 drops for polyunsaturated fat control (~400 mg) everyday for the past 4 days and on the 4th day is used 40 drops (~1000 mg). During the first two days, I started to notice that the skin tag on my trapezius muscle was hurting, took a look and it had a red ring at the base and started to look darker. Today the skin tag is fully ready to fall off ! Most the other ones are starting to go away.

View attachment 15804 View attachment 15805
Amazing. I reckon you took it orally?

Momado965

View attachment 15804 View attachment 15805

Are those skin tags a form of crystallized pufa?

Regina

I've been putting cortinon and/or tocovit on my skin tags and rice krispy-looking growths and melasma. The dark spots are moving (which is a cool effect) as well as fading. The skin tags are getting smaller and/or flatter. Rice krispy's also fading. One on my chest dropped off.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals