To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

T

tca300

Yes, I tried eating a raw carrot for a month everyday in the afternoon away from meals and the second month was without it, i noticed that the bowel movements were the same and the mood too.
Maybe someone could argue adding it to the diet might help promote bowel health long term, but if I personally noticed no benefit, along with already getting an abundance of fiber from whole fruit, id probably skip it. In my experience, keeping the diet as simple as possible while getting all the needed nutrition makes me feel the best.

Also, Ray has mentioned that his longtime consumption of the carrot has led to his bacteria adapting to it and being able to feed off of it. So maybe the carrot should be kept as an ace in the hole for a random gut issue.

Aymen

Also, Ray has mentioned that his longtime consumption of the carrot has led to his bacteria adapting to it and being able to feed off of it. So maybe the carrot should be kept as an ace in the hole for a random gut issue.
Thanks man, i didn't know about that, i just thought he switched to mushrooms instead of carrots because he got bored of it after eating one a day for 20 years, so maybe carrot will work best if it's used like antibiotics now and then.

Jennifer

Also, Ray has mentioned that his longtime consumption of the carrot has led to his bacteria adapting to it and being able to feed off of it.

Would you happen to have a link to the interview where Ray mentioned this, tca300? I happened to mention Ray’s experience with carrot feeding his bacteria in a thread on Sunday and one of the members, @Apollo, asked me for the interview, but I can’t seem to find it again.

T

tca300

Would you happen to have a link to the interview where Ray mentioned this, tca300? I happened to mention Ray’s experience with carrot feeding his bacteria in a thread on Sunday and one of the members, @Apollo, asked me for the interview, but I can’t seem to find it again.
I have no idea which interview it was but I will look through them and try and find it.

Jennifer

I've run out of time for today but I will keep looking when I have time. I'm 100% sure I heard him say that though.

Yes he said it sometime around 2019.

It’s good to know I wasn’t just imagining it. I’ll check his interviews from around that year. Thanks, guys!

T

tca300

I am wondering how the milk diet has affected your aging rate. How old are you? How old does the following tool say you are based on a recent picture: Beauty calculator - Face score analysis test online
I'm currently 30. I used a picture from 12 years ago with no beard and it said 33 years old, then I used one from within this last year with a beard and says I'm 28. Not sure I would put much stock in that program :lol:

I also tend to think these kinds of questions are pointless as individuals desperately seeking to improve their health often had many horrible years of sickness which likely prematurely aged them. I was very sick physically and mentally my whole childhood, teenage life, and most of my 20's. Early 2018 was when I truly started to feel reborn and genuinely well for the first time in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jsaute21

Mostly Trying to keep the metabolism high, and preserve my newfound health, I had resolved my hypothyroidism, low testosterone, erectile dysfunction, amongst many other things.
If I miss vitamin A for a day or two I start to get acne, my libido and night vision suffer. But otherwise I dont think I would notice much short term without them, but I like to keep my blood vitamin D levels at a good level, which is hard to do unless I use it everyday. K2 is a super vitamin that does magical things and I don't want to be without it again, like I was most of my life.
Which brands for vitamins a,d,e,k?

T

tca300

@Jsaute21 I haven't used D, or A for quite a while. Acne stopped after I discontinued eating fruit/fructose and allergenic foods. My libido and vision improved as well. E comes from the occasional use of Progest-E and K2 from Haiduts olive oil K2 or True K2 from Health Natura.

dukesbobby777

@Jsaute21 I haven't used D, or A for quite a while. Acne stopped after I discontinued eating fruit/fructose and allergenic foods. My libido and vision improved as well. E comes from the occasional use of Progest-E and K2 from Haiduts olive oil K2 or True K2 from Health Natura.

Where does your carb intake come from now?

Aymen

@tca300 What if the available milk is only 100% grain fed, would you still drink it or switch to other sources of protein and carbs?

Korven

@dukesbobby777 Milk and white rice.

Have you noticed any "starch flu", or other negative symptoms, from re-introducing white rice into your diet?

Starch is very convenient and cheap and a good way to get carbs in the diet, but it still makes me sick when I eat it :(

T

tca300

Have you noticed any "starch flu", or other negative symptoms, from re-introducing white rice into your diet?

Starch is very convenient and cheap and a good way to get carbs in the diet, but it still makes me sick when I eat it :(
Honestly rice is a nice addition to a very strict diet but it really has no noticeable benefits for me. Yes! It regularly gives me mild cold like symptoms. I'm going to eliminate coffee completely as I strongly believe it is behind my poor digestion of rice. After a week or so without coffee I'll try rice again and see if It still gives me trouble.

RPDiciple

@tca300 have you tried or talked with Ray lately in regards to trying lower protein? Im currently doing it while cutting as well and im starting to get really lean and all my muscles are in tact. I really love it and its really relaxing since you can eat so much nice food and still hit cals and macros. Im bodybuilding 6 days a week. Im prob 10% bodyfat now

T

tca300

@tca300 have you tried or talked with Ray lately in regards to trying lower protein? Im currently doing it while cutting as well and im starting to get really lean and all my muscles are in tact. I really love it and its really relaxing since you can eat so much nice food and still hit cals and macros. Im bodybuilding 6 days a week. Im prob 10% bodyfat now
No. I've spent years of my life trying to make a low protein diet work and its always an exceptionally miserable experience both mentally and physically. I dont think its a coincidence that since Ray started down his very low protein/high fiber/high vegetable path he stopped responding to people's emails, sounds very sickly on the microphone, and hasn't been doing as many interviews. I suspect he'll increase his protein in the near future after he's fully convinced he cannot do very well with that level of restriction. My experience with protein restriction is that there is a honeymoon phase where health seems to improve followed by a massive decline afterwards. Some people can tolerate it longer than others.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals