Thryoid supps

tommyg130

What are other things to be aware of that thyroid will increase the need for when you use t3?

I feel better using it, major calmness in brain. But I can for sure tell it’s increasing My appetite and need for food. Is it Just strictly calories that need to be upped?

Or certain vitamins and minerals ?

Last edited:

Mohraya

What are other things to be aware of that thyroid will increase the need for when you use t3?

I feel better using it, major calmness in brain. But I can for sure tell it’s increasing My appetite and need for food. Is it Just strictly calories that need to be upped?

Or certain vitamins and minerals ?
Hi ! We should eat enough calories, especially sea food for selenium iodine and Zinc to help with conversion/production and using of T3, enough liver and dairy for vitamin A, also organ meat for some Iron. Eating enough fruits/sugar for cholesterol, ideally it should be 2.0

OP
T

tommyg130

Hi ! We should eat enough calories, especially sea food for selenium iodine and Zinc to help with conversion/production and using of T3, enough liver and dairy for vitamin A, also organ meat for some Iron. Eating enough fruits/sugar for cholesterol, ideally it should be 2.0
2.0 is quite low ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals