Thiamax uk

Korven

Well it’s been 12 days and the way it’s going (still stuck on the same status it was on April 10th) I’ll probably wait till the 25th. Problem is I won’t be able to pick it up from the 23rd till the 30th due to certain obligations and I’ve had orders where they allowed 3 days for me to pick it up before they start charging 30 bucks a day for every day that passes. I realise this varies from country to country, but did anyone in Europe order it and wait for weeks?

On my first order my package also got stuck (to Sweden), I emailed support and they fixed it/re-shipped it and a few days later it showed up.

ursidae

On my first order my package also got stuck (to Sweden), I emailed support and they fixed it/re-shipped it and a few days later it showed up.
Thanks, before I write to them do you remember if it was stuck in the "transit"/Send item abroad (EDI-received) step?

Korven

Thanks, before I write to them do you remember if it was stuck in the "transit"/Send item abroad (EDI-received) step?

I looked at the email I sent, for me it was stuck in "Sender preparing item".

JacobG

The supplement did nothing for me. I am not sure why thiamine is being hyped so much lately. I guess when consuming carbs that do not contain thiamine (e.g. table sugar) you are causing a deficiency.

ursidae

This being a fat soluble form does that mean it has to be consumed with a source of fat similarly to vitamin d?

ursidae

@Korven did you contact Royal Mail or the seller? I don’t see an email address for the former, only the option to call or text both of which failed. Also contacted seller no response yet

Last edited:

Korven

@Korven did you contact Royal Mail or the seller? I don’t see an email address for the former, only the option to call or text both of which failed. Also contacted seller no response yet

You sent an email to [email protected] ? They were very quick in responding to me.

Also I think allithiamine is not like fat solubles (ADEK) where it's packaged into chylomicrons and then goes into lymphatic system, it's just easier for fat soluble thiamine to pass through the cells lipid bilayer without any transport protein = higher bioavailability. People with genetic defects in thiamine transporters should do better with TTFD, at least that's what Derrick Lonsdale claims. Let us know if you see any improvements from using it

ursidae

You sent an email to [email protected] ? They were very quick in responding to me.

Also I think allithiamine is not like fat solubles (ADEK) where it's packaged into chylomicrons and then goes into lymphatic system, it's just easier for fat soluble thiamine to pass through the cells lipid bilayer without any transport protein = higher bioavailability. People with genetic defects in thiamine transporters should do better with TTFD, at least that's what Derrick Lonsdale claims. Let us know if you see any improvements from using it
Used the “contact us” form on objectivenutrients.com. doesn’t matter anymore, it got into my country today. Not sure if I have a defect but probably still need it due to my long antibiotic course. Excited to see what happens

ursidae

I finally took my first dose today due to a delay (customs). This is definitely more similar to thiamine hcl than benfotiamine. I'm not sure benfotiamine did anything, perhaps I didn't absorb it. Getting that strange sensation again where I struggle to think and my eyes cannot focus. Like some kind of fatigue in the head. Then getting weakness in the muscles and not having the energy to walk much. No headaches yet. I think the headaches first time were due to low blood sugar and potassium in which case dates are a useful thing to have on hand.

Last edited:

Korven

I finally took my first dose today due to a delay (customs). This is definitely more similar to thiamine hcl than benfotiamine. I'm not sure benfotiamine did anything, perhaps I didn't absorb it. Getting that strange sensation again where I struggle to think and my eyes cannot focus. Like some kind of fatigue in the head. Then getting weakness in the muscles and not having the energy to walk much. No headaches yet. I think the headaches first time were due to low blood sugar and potassium in which case dates are a useful thing to have on hand.

I also felt kind of weird on allithiamine.

I just had an idea (that's maybe stupid) - if you take the powder sublingually and let it sit there for a while that should enter systemic circulation kind of like a thiamine IV, and bypass any malabsorption and SIBO issues. That way you can build up thiamine stores and improve digestion of foods so you don't have to rely on B vitamins. I am going to test riboflavin under the tongue and see if my pee becomes neon coloured, that should be a good indicator if it works or not.

ursidae

maybe will try that. I think someone asked Elliot Overton if they can use it transdermally and he claimed the absorption is so good that they can do that, so no reason sublingual wouldn't work. Though the taste is vile. B2 is vile as well. If you dodge all your taste buds. Strangely I've been taking B2 and haven't gotten neon color urine yet. I test my malabsorption with niacin, if I get the flush. Sometimes, rarely, I get it within 2-3 minutes of ingestion. But you do stop flushing if taken several days in a roll.

OP
P

Peatness

Glad you finally got your order.

Dr Lonsdale talks about the thiamine paradox. See the comments at the end of this article
About TTFD: A Thiamine Derivative- Hormones Matter

Also, if you are not replete in magnesium/potassium you will feel very unwell on thiamine

ursidae

Glad you finally got your order.

Dr Lonsdale talks about the thiamine paradox. See the comments at the end of this article
About TTFD: A Thiamine Derivative- Hormones Matter

Also, if you are not replete in magnesium/potassium you will feel very unwell on thiamine
Taking magnesium glycinate and eating bananas and potatoes. How many grams of carbohydrates are you consuming in a day? I don't have glucose strips right now to test, I'm feeling hypoglycemic. My apetite for simple sugars has returned and apetite for starch has increased. I'm quite hungry and I feel like the food is digesting fast

OP
P

Peatness

You don’t want to follow my example with Peating :): I embraced high carbs with increased fat intake and gain weight (fat). I’m not sure how much carbs I take per day now. I do tend to become hypoglycaemic very quickly. I drink 1.5 litres of milk per day (with added sugar); I eat fruit when needed throughout the day and drink coconut water. I ditched starches a month ago. I want to drop the added sugar. I would go slowly with thiamax and I would balance with other b vitamins. Be careful with the carbs if you are coming from a previously low carb diet. Mind the fats too. Haidut gives some useful tips in this post

ursidae

You don’t want to follow my example with Peating :): I embraced high carbs with increased fat intake and gain weight (fat). I’m not sure how much carbs I take per day now. I do tend to become hypoglycaemic very quickly. I drink 1.5 litres of milk per day (with added sugar); I eat fruit when needed throughout the day and drink coconut water. I ditched starches a month ago. I want to drop the added sugar. I would go slowly with thiamax and I would balance with other b vitamins. Be careful with the carbs if you are coming from a previously low carb diet. Mind the fats too. Haidut gives some useful tips in this post

Hm actually I've realized a lot of Elliot's clients who are taking TTFD are keto or carnivore. How much are you taking?

OP
P

Peatness

Hm actually I've realized a lot of Elliot's clients who are taking TTFD are keto or carnivore. How much are you taking?
I alternate between thiamine pyrophosphate drops under the tongue and 1 capsule (100mg) of thiamax. It may be wise to start with half a capsule.

Ben.

I also felt kind of weird on allithiamine.

I just had an idea (that's maybe stupid) - if you take the powder sublingually and let it sit there for a while that should enter systemic circulation kind of like a thiamine IV, and bypass any malabsorption and SIBO issues. That way you can build up thiamine stores and improve digestion of foods so you don't have to rely on B vitamins. I am going to test riboflavin under the tongue and see if my pee becomes neon coloured, that should be a good indicator if it works or not.

Have you tried it already? Did it come out yellow trough sublingual usage?

Well it’s been 12 days and the way it’s going (still stuck on the same status it was on April 10th) I’ll probably wait till the 25th. Problem is I won’t be able to pick it up from the 23rd till the 30th due to certain obligations and I’ve had orders where they allowed 3 days for me to pick it up before they start charging 30 bucks a day for every day that passes. I realise this varies from country to country, but did anyone in Europe order it and wait for weeks?

It took ca. 2 weeks. to bad they left the eu ... cost me ca 16 euros for the toll /customs (is that the right word? )

Interestingly, this works better than hcl or sulbutiamine for me. Had good focus in my late night class today without any crash or headache unlike the other stuff i tried. I only took some additional magnesium with it, b-complexes cause issues for some reason atm. Perhaps its realy the advantage of crossing the BloodBrainBarrier.

Wont take it regulary, was just intrigied and had to try it.

ursidae

Have you tried it already? Did it come out yellow trough sublingual usage?

It took ca. 2 weeks. to bad they left the eu ... cost me ca 16 euros for the toll /customs (is that the right word? )

Interestingly, this works better than hcl or sulbutiamine for me. Had good focus in my late night class today without any crash or headache unlike the other stuff i tried. I only took some additional magnesium with it, b-complexes cause issues for some reason atm. Perhaps its realy the advantage of crossing the BloodBrainBarrier.

Wont take it regulary, was just intrigied and had to try it.
I have the opposite cognitive effect.

Serene

The Thiamax arrived. I took my first dose about an hour ago. I am experiencing what seems like oxalate dumping. Has any one else had this experience?
I tried about 75mg of thiamine hcl in a coke and ended up going to the ER the next morning after having an oxalate dump all night (didnt know what it was at the time). I was curled up in the fetal position, shaking sweating and had the worst headache I have ever had. Felt like knives shredding my calves and thighs and had low back (kidney) pain.

Could have been slightly low electrolytes but I was supplementing those as well and bloods were 'normal' at the hospital. (They told me it was anxiety. Lol)

OP
P

Peatness

I tried about 75mg of thiamine hcl in a coke and ended up going to the ER the next morning after having an oxalate dump all night (didnt know what it was at the time). I was curled up in the fetal position, shaking sweating and had the worst headache I have ever had. Felt like knives shredding my calves and thighs and had low back (kidney) pain.

Could have been slightly low electrolytes but I was supplementing those as well and bloods were 'normal' at the hospital. (They told me it was anxiety. Lol)
Wow, sorry to hear that. Taking thiamine hcl with coke would be very acidic on the stomach. Shaking and sweating sounds like serious blood sugar issue, adrenaline? How are you now?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals