Ivermectin (horse paste)

Mary Lyn

The following seem to be the typical additional ingredients for products in the UK:

Titanium dioxide E171, Hydrogenated castor oil, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Propylene glycol

Not wanting any of them. Does anyone know of a safer one? Thanks.

David PS

Ivermectin is not the only option. Other quinones potentially work.

OP
M

Mary Lyn

Ivermectin is not the only option. Other quinones potentially work.
Cheers David. I need it for spike proteins from the vaxxed.

David PS

tiffanya

I bought Ivermectin from this site: Ivermectin.com | Buy Ivermectin Online
The guy that runs it is a bit hard to deal with, but he claims the only excipients are magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide. Not great but better than anything else I found. Perhaps he was lying, but he said he has it made especially for him and seemed to know about excipients. I did some research on him, his name is Todd Reum and is a so called "serial entrepreneur". Has some other supplement websites and is hated by liberal media for buying up ivermectin.com and masks.com. I trusted him a bit more because he wasn't very nice, lol. I got a bunch and took them with no bad effects. Had to send a check, but they came quick.

Now I need some more and that site is backordered. I found this raw food guys site selling supposedly pure ivermectin among other things. Sacred Puritys Online Store - Bringing you health and vitality

I might try and order some. Going to see if he will send me his 3rd party analysis. I'd love to hear anyone else's opinion on this site. I'm doing a long term parasite protocol and am worried I will react to any of the dyes and preservatives in the stuff from ADC.

OP
M

Mary Lyn

This MD has a suggestion,
Wow that's a great vid!

I bought Ivermectin from this site: Ivermectin.com | Buy Ivermectin Online
The guy that runs it is a bit hard to deal with, but he claims the only excipients are magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide. Not great but better than anything else I found. Perhaps he was lying, but he said he has it made especially for him and seemed to know about excipients. I did some research on him, his name is Todd Reum and is a so called "serial entrepreneur". Has some other supplement websites and is hated by liberal media for buying up ivermectin.com and masks.com. I trusted him a bit more because he wasn't very nice, lol. I got a bunch and took them with no bad effects. Had to send a check, but they came quick.

Now I need some more and that site is backordered. I found this raw food guys site selling supposedly pure ivermectin among other things. Sacred Puritys Online Store - Bringing you health and vitality

I might try and order some. Going to see if he will send me his 3rd party analysis. I'd love to hear anyone else's opinion on this site. I'm doing a long term parasite protocol and am worried I will react to any of the dyes and preservatives in the stuff from ADC.
Did you see the prices :O

tiffanya

Wow that's a great vid!

Did you see the prices :O
I did, still a lot less than a compounding pharmacy in the US. If you buy more it becomes comparable to prices from ADC. At 1000 pills it's less per mg. Would be worth it for me if it's actually pure and ships fast.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals