The Taliban diet

jnklheimer

well ofc.

why stop at anti-CIA? anti-FBI, anti-NSA etc. etc.
The taliban never did society wide psychological experiments on me. The taliban never called me a potential terrorist for questioning lockdowns. The taliban never harvested all my online activity.

Maybe they would if they could but I’m just being pragmatic here. It’s endearing to see them take back their country. I can feel whichever way I want about it and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.

The taliban never did society wide psychological experiments on me. The taliban never called me a potential terrorist for questioning lockdowns. The taliban never harvested all my online activity.

Maybe they would if they could but I’m just being pragmatic here. It’s endearing to see them take back their country. I can feel whichever way I want about it and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.
touch but lol I'm not stopping you from thinking what you want.

im saying that most of these other govt agencies are also corrupt, the fbi, nsa, cia etc. I wasn't being sarcastic.

Ron J

its not true mate, humans apparently lived for hundreds of years and were much taller in the past.
the key thing is the ratio of the brain/organs/glands to the height. its the organ/gland/brain to body ratio that matters. many of the modern day tall people in the last 100 years gained that height from growth hormone disorders, so they died very early deaths and weren't healthy. its possible their bones were longer and taller, but not thick or wide as well. they likely didn't have proportional brain growth or organ growth with that height.
I think the environment and lack of nutrition is limiting proper development. Taller people tend to have a larger frame even if said ratio isn't the same as shorter people. To become larger, you at least had to be at some point healthier than other individuals. Degradation sets in later because a larger body requires more maintenance, hence the earlier death.

Dr. B

I think the environment and lack of nutrition is limiting proper development. Taller people tend to have a larger frame even if said ratio isn't the same as shorter people. To become larger, you at least had to be at some point healthier than other individuals. Degradation sets in later because a larger body requires more maintenance, hence the earlier death.
many of the more recent very tall people died earlier deaths, they all apparently actually gained the height from HGH excess. hgh excess will give you height growth, but who knows if it actually makes your bones thicker or just longer, and it's not a healthy way to gain height, and doesn't increase the organ and gland size. some of the taller people look very sickly thin and have a small frame, they basically got longer bones but they don't seem to be wider or thicker. the hgh disorders will probably become increasingly common as society gets worse, I think there was a recent article about the tallest man in the US dying, in his 20s. there were one or two very tall guys in the US in the last 100-200 years who also died very early, and gained their height as a result of excess hgh. if the height was gained from optimal co2, thyroid, androgens or whatever, you'd probably have the healthier form of tallness.
and yeah in some cases the tall person may have been healthy but became unhealthy later on. that likely applies to some of the NBA players, or bodybuilders or football players but not so much to people like that guy who recently died and was confirmed to have gained the height off hgh. I think there was one famous soccer player who also was shorter in height and was temporarily given hgh by his doctor as a kid.

here's some links

if you look at that tallest people list, a bunch of them died in their 20's and 30's.

"
Vovkovinskiy's height was attributed to a tumor pressing on his pituitary gland, causing it to release an excessive amount of growth hormone.[5] In 2019, he said on his YouTube channel that he was undergoing treatment for a heart condition.[6]

Vovkovinskiy was hospitalized for heart disease and died on August 20, 2021, at the age of 38"

I dont think these people were ever healthy, or they were only healthy before the pituitary issues started. you can tell from his appearance he may not be in a good metabolic state (unless he was just eating a huge amount of fats/calories relative to his metabolism)

I wonder if there is something sinister as to why we only hear about super tall people if they have the hgh disorders. do tall people without hgh disorders no longer exist, or is there something else going on

blob69

Did you see the difference in the pens plants? It‘s pretty extreme.

The cats in the experiment who got a diet of raw meat + pasteurized milk were extremely degenerated. I added pasteurized milk to my cats diet and they instantly got shiny and smooth fur from it and are very healthy and active. No sign of degeneration at all.
I didn't, that's interesting, is it in the book (I have it but have not read to the end)? As I said, I'm open to the metals theory, it makes sense, but I prefer feeding my cats raw if possible because Pottenger showed that they thrived on raw foods and it's what they eat in nature. Interesting observation about the milk. I personally like the taste of raw milk better than cooked and have access to quality milk, so that is what my cats get as well.

Dr. B

I didn't, that's interesting, is it in the book (I have it but have not read to the end)? As I said, I'm open to the metals theory, it makes sense, but I prefer feeding my cats raw if possible because Pottenger showed that they thrived on raw foods and it's what they eat in nature. Interesting observation about the milk. I personally like the taste of raw milk better than cooked and have access to quality milk, so that is what my cats get as well.
how many cats mate?

blob69

its not true mate, humans apparently lived for hundreds of years and were much taller in the past.
the key thing is the ratio of the brain/organs/glands to the height. its the organ/gland/brain to body ratio that matters. many of the modern day tall people in the last 100 years gained that height from growth hormone disorders, so they died very early deaths and weren't healthy. its possible their bones were longer and taller, but not thick or wide as well. they likely didn't have proportional brain growth or organ growth with that height.
I think there are various reasons why a population would get tall and in recent times the reasons are mostly negative influences (perhaps the Maasai or some such are the exception). In the past the conditions might have been completely different, so anything is possible.

Michael Mohn

It's well known that smaller equals healthier in all species (in general of course). Matt Stone wrote about it: "One of the most well-known factors that influence life expectancy is height. In a study entitled, “Impact of Height and Weight on Lifespan,” it was found that the men with a height of 175.3 centimeters or less, lived an average of 4.95 years longer than those who are over 175.3 centimeters tall, while men whose height is 170.2 centimeters or less, lived a whopping 7.46 years longer than those with a height of at least 182.9 centimeters. Right here you can see that an inch in height is worth at least a year of life expectancy. Essentially, the shorter you are, the longer you live." (from 180degreehealth, Blue Zones bull****)

Matt Stone is obsessed with the idea of small dogs having higher metabolism than big dogs therefore small dogs live longer but while true for dogs you can't adopt this logic on humans directly. I can't comment on the study yet but if you look at populations the Scandos & Canadians rank among the Top 15 in longevity. Also people from the South of the Mediterranean to the Equator are the smallest and have the shortest life expectancy, exceptions are Suisse, Spain and Italy, maybe higher elevations areas play a role in longevity.

Also, I lived in Scandinavia for a while and can assure you that Scandinavians are no beacons of health; they are pretty unhealthy in general.

Scandinavians suffer from long, dark winters and alcoholism but still they rank in the top of height and longevity.
The question is how do you measure 'health'. In absence of patient data, for example in history & archaeology you look at height & tooth health as proxies for health and good nutrition. The result is taller populations are better nourished, they have better health and are longer living. I think the length of your developmental phase (growth phase) to you height is an important ratio. If you reach your final height at 16 instead of 25 this might compromise your health even if your 6 foot tall.

Michael Mohn

lol such bro-science.

Have you checked their T levels? And you know raging against ppl and authoritarianism is supposedly associated with high estrogen and serotonin which would imply low androgens...
One second, let me pull up this randomised, placebo controlled clinical study about testosterone levels in Afghan men. These fricking Taliban beards, large forehead, big chins they must be a sign of high estrogen and not dht, you're right! ;)

So you say that serotonin causes rage against authoritarianism
but Peat says it causes learned helplessness in oppressed individuals
and serotonin cause authoritarianism in higher ranking/oppressive individuals.
Serotonin does it all apparently. I guess you have to think this over.

Last edited:

Michael Mohn

While this is very interesting and a plausible explanation (I think metals are overlooked even to this day, when for example aluminum is everywhere), you can not claim these things as if they were absolute truth.
Ok, I claim this explanation to be temporarily true, untill somebody comes up with a better one or better data.
After 15 years of eating a 100% raw food diet and knowing some older raw foodies I can attest to the fact that most of old rawfoodies look like crap. Eating raw beyond fruits & honey has no benefit. I like raw meat, egg yolks, shrimp, craps, oyster but there is nothing magic about it. Cooked food in Western diet (let's say till the 50s) is not nutrient deficient compared to primitive diets.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Matt Stone is obsessed with the idea of small dogs having higher metabolism than big dogs therefore small dogs live longer but while true for dogs you can't adopt this logic on humans directly. I can't comment on the study yet but if you look at populations the Scandos & Canadians rank among the Top 15 in longevity. Also people from the South of the Mediterranean to the Equator are the smallest and have the shortest life expectancy, exceptions are Suisse, Spain and Italy, maybe higher elevations areas play a role in longevity.

Also, I lived in Scandinavia for a while and can assure you that Scandinavians are no beacons of health; they are pretty unhealthy in general.

Scandinavians suffer from long, dark winters and alcoholism but still they rank in the top of height and longevity.
The question is how do you measure 'health'. In absence of patient data, for example in history & archaeology you look at height & tooth health as proxies for health and good nutrition. The result is taller populations are better nourished, they have better health and are longer living. I think the length of your developmental phase (growth phase) to you height is an important ratio. If you reach your final height at 16 instead of 25 this might compromise your health even if your 6 foot tall.

health is probably associated with organ and glandular size more so than height, and having a thymus gland. in the last 100 years in particular, if you look through the list of tallest people, nearly all of them died in their 20s and 30s and had excess HGH production.
the reason we see height associated with health in those old skeletons from the past is because those people also had large brains, organs and glands, and there was no vegetable oil, vaccines, xrays, environmental estrogens, fluoride, etc in those days, so the large majority of taller populations were healthier. However if you look at the taller people within the last 200 years many of them are actually more unhealthy than average and shorter people.

scandanivians likely have a healthy diet, it is required actually, the height doesnt provide or indicate health, but the height can be gained as a result of good health, I heard they drink reindeer milk there because its too cold for cows and other typical farm animals

Dr. B

Ok, I claim this explanation to be temporarily true, untill somebody comes up with a better one or better data.
After 15 years of eating a 100% raw food diet and knowing some older raw foodies I can attest to the fact that most of old rawfoodies look like crap. Eating raw beyond fruits & honey has no benefit. I like raw meat, egg yolks, shrimp, craps, oyster but there is nothing magic about it. Cooked food in Western diet (let's say till the 50s) is not nutrient deficient compared to primitive diets.
what about raw milk mate? cooking kills the food no? raw food is still living

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom