The Taliban diet

Risingfire

Yeah, men have more strength than women. But masculinity is more of an attitude, a disposition. It is in you or not part of you. It grows on you more with masculine influences at home, in the neighborhood, and in school. It comes naturally. You can't go to a gym to develop masculinity. You go there to develop muscles and strength.

The Afghans aren't surrounded by gyms, they're surrounded with masculine influences. It's arguable really that they can only lift 50 lb weights. A 25-lb sack of rice is something I carry every once in a while when I run out of rice.

You can put a gym rat out in the field, certainly untested in combat, and what you can expect is for him to use his treadmill skills.
Yea man beating and oppressing women is real masculine...

yerrag

LOL

yerrag

lol such bro-science.

Have you checked their T levels? And you know raging against ppl and authoritarianism is supposedly associated with high estrogen and serotonin which would imply low androgens...
As opposed to submitting meekly to insults and lies and degrading acts by others? Your logic needs some realignment.

As opposed to submitting meekly to insults and lies and degrading acts by others? Your logic needs some realignment.
are u pro taliban?! lol

jnklheimer

jnklheimer

Most of the users on a political forum I frequent support the taliban against the western influence, a lot of european and american guys see it as a bulwark against the type of stuff that has damaged them and destroyed the west.

jnklheimer

lol such bro-science.

Have you checked their T levels? And you know raging against ppl and authoritarianism is supposedly associated with high estrogen and serotonin which would imply low androgens...
They literally took back their country in sneakers and bare feet. compare photos of them to your average american soldier, the afghanis are way more masculine.

Dr. B

instrumental and degenerate western music is forbidden in that type of islam
the original video had a different Afghani type song with drums etc... but even then, Im not sure if it's actually them, or just a staged thing. the dancing is funny

blob69

Also, I don't think there is a correlation between height and general health. Almost at the opposite pole from the Scandinavian countries in terms of height, there are countries such as: Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, countries that are pretty well rated in terms of life.

Then we have: the Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, countries with fairly tall people, but where their height doesn't seem to help them much in terms of health.
It's well known that smaller equals healthier in all species (in general of course). Matt Stone wrote about it: "One of the most well-known factors that influence life expectancy is height. In a study entitled, “Impact of Height and Weight on Lifespan,” it was found that the men with a height of 175.3 centimeters or less, lived an average of 4.95 years longer than those who are over 175.3 centimeters tall, while men whose height is 170.2 centimeters or less, lived a whopping 7.46 years longer than those with a height of at least 182.9 centimeters. Right here you can see that an inch in height is worth at least a year of life expectancy. Essentially, the shorter you are, the longer you live." (from 180degreehealth, Blue Zones bull****)

So @Michael Mohn, you're wrong on this. Also, I lived in Scandinavia for a while and can assure you that Scandinavians are no beacons of health; they are pretty unhealthy in general.

blob69

Pottenger's cats, the study that was inspired by Weston Price, were fed with meat that was cooked in autoclaves (stoves) that were sealed with amalgam. Pottenger's cats died of heavy metal poisoning and not cooked meat. Peat cited research how test rats thrived on cooked vegetables and died on the raw vegetables. Cooked food is not inferior (but old food is). Factor X is just absence of metal poisoning.
While this is very interesting and a plausible explanation (I think metals are overlooked even to this day, when for example aluminum is everywhere), you can not claim these things as if they were absolute truth. In order to help explain what was really going on in Pottenger's experiments, you would have to conduct your own study where you keep all these variables constant, and even then you would not know because such studies are always imperfect.

I always wondered about some unexplainable oddities in Pottenger's experiments. For example the secondary experiments with the milk. All groups were fed raw meat with additonal raw / pasteurized / or condensed milk. The extreme deterioration from the pasteurized and condensed milk, while having raw meat, made no sense. It was also pretty odd how the weeds growing in the cat pens showed extremely stunted growth and low numbers in the pasteurized and condensed milk cats pens. Heavy metals could explain all that.
I think if animals are unhealthy, they will produce unhealthy excrement, which will not create healthy plants even without the metals.

mariantos

It's well known that smaller equals healthier in all species (in general of course). Matt Stone wrote about it: "One of the most well-known factors that influence life expectancy is height. In a study entitled, “Impact of Height and Weight on Lifespan,” it was found that the men with a height of 175.3 centimeters or less, lived an average of 4.95 years longer than those who are over 175.3 centimeters tall, while men whose height is 170.2 centimeters or less, lived a whopping 7.46 years longer than those with a height of at least 182.9 centimeters. Right here you can see that an inch in height is worth at least a year of life expectancy. Essentially, the shorter you are, the longer you live." (from 180degreehealth, Blue Zones bull****)

So @Michael Mohn, you're wrong on this. Also, I lived in Scandinavia for a while and can assure you that Scandinavians are no beacons of health; they are pretty unhealthy in general.

I suspected that tall people are not necessarily healthier than others, as I wrote, but I did not know the reverse, about the smallest stature. Here I do not pronounce, for lack of arguments or counter-arguments.

Thanks for the information!

boris

I think if animals are unhealthy, they will produce unhealthy excrement, which will not create healthy plants even without the metals.

Did you see the difference in the pens plants? It‘s pretty extreme.

The cats in the experiment who got a diet of raw meat + pasteurized milk were extremely degenerated. I added pasteurized milk to my cats diet and they instantly got shiny and smooth fur from it and are very healthy and active. No sign of degeneration at all.

Dr. B

its not true mate, humans apparently lived for hundreds of years and were much taller in the past.
the key thing is the ratio of the brain/organs/glands to the height. its the organ/gland/brain to body ratio that matters. many of the modern day tall people in the last 100 years gained that height from growth hormone disorders, so they died very early deaths and weren't healthy. its possible their bones were longer and taller, but not thick or wide as well. they likely didn't have proportional brain growth or organ growth with that height.

They literally took back their country in sneakers and bare feet. compare photos of them to your average american soldier, the afghanis are way more masculine.
bc the afghan army are ******* ******* and gave up...do you think all the afghan soldiers are just more feminine or that their culture basically likes oppressive theocracies

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom