The Evidence Is Now CLEAR That Cell Phone Radiation (EMF) Causes Cancer

Owen B

I'm not looking to buy a house. I was just pointing out that a homeowner has more options to deal with this stuff than a renter.

Right now I'm happy to have been able to unplug those electric cords. It's made a huge difference in my sleep. I'm shocked. I wake up feeling clean somehow. I would like to get to the bottom of the TV problem. But i don't want to get another meter. I really should have gotten the GigaHertz ME3030 - it's for MF and EF. Maybe the problem is in the wiring in the wall, maybe it's static, maybe it's a grounding problem but I'm not very techy. That's a problem.

I could really live with just an hour of TV a day. It's really crap. Just the basic package. I'd even cut it out altogether and just get a DVD player, but I'd still have to solve this EF thing. It's pretty intense. Even with an anti-static mat you still get EF. Maybe that shielding would be better.

As for MFs, I scoped out my apt and found hot spots that ran width-wise across my apt right in the middle. I'm guessing it's where electric wires run the length of the complex and connect to all the units. Right where the head of my bed used to be I was getting 4-6 mG readings. That was very good to know.

Here's some products and info about shielding and grounding from lessemf.com.

Grounding Cords, Clamps, Tapes & More

http://www.next-up.org/pdf/ESD_Jour...l_stress_from_static_electricity_and_EMFs.pdf

https://www.lessemf.com/computer.html

Owen B

I haven’t had a TV in over 20 years! Never need one, never miss one, never bored. Tons to learn and study...
Good for you! Not even a DVD player?

They're so antagonizing and aggravating and manipulative. And all the costs are crazy. The monthly rates go up and the "quality" of the programming goes down and down.

L

lollipop

Good for you! Not even a DVD player?

They're so antagonizing and aggravating and manipulative. And all the costs are crazy. The monthly rates go up and the "quality" of the programming goes down and down.
+1 No, not even a DVD...if ever we want to watch a movie, we use Prime and watch on laptop. Rarely actually so no strain. Easy, fun and free.

Owen B

Yes, lots of questions, not enough answers, many ideas for solutions...

Are EF's a function of TV size as you suggest? Maybe maybe not. We know that MF's are not a function of size, so perhaps EF's are also not a function of size. I can test this once I get my meter.

Does the TV emit EF even when turned off? I was reading that all appliances emit some EF even when off.

I would focus on the changes you can make in the meantime before you become a homeowner. It's worth it to own, start saving if you can. For now, just focus on reducing what is within your control (your own unit). You don't have to get a big fancy house. I actually kind of want to downsize, I got too big of a house. Depending on where you live, it's fairly easy to get a house for less than 100k. Just be careful if you go too far below 100k, houses that are in the 50k price range often have potentially hidden problems that may cost you a lot to repair. I see no reason why you couldn't get a 50k house though, if you don't care that it's small and not that pretty. I think it'd be worth it to get away from large EMF's that are so commonplace with renting. You can always get a large 40+ year loan if necessary to fund it. Interest rates in the states at least are quite good these days, so its a good time to buy a house.

To be honest, as I become more "Peaty", my desire to play video games becomes less. I still like to watch anime, but I'm doing other activities like read more than I ever have before. I do use a computer a lot to post here though, and I like this community too much to give that up.

edit - just saw you only have 100$ saved. May be hard for you to move, not sure what to say, other than to try to keep saving I suppose.

The only real pain with a house is the initial up front cost if you don't have a lot of capital. Closing costs and whatnot can slam you with anywhere between 3-10,000$+ in costs depending how expensive the house is.

Maybe then the better / more realistic short term option for you is to find an affordable apartment to move to that has less EMF's (bring your meter(s) with you when you are hunting)

In terms of wiring in the house, if you're short on funds, the best and simplest thing to do is simply to turn off the circuit breaker in at least your bedroom (and even the whole apartment). This not only will eliminate all of your EMF sources (MF, EF, RF, Dirty electricity), though of course you still have to contend with your neighbors' EMF sources.

In my experience apartments should have circuit breakers you can mess with. In houses they're usually in the garage, in apartments from my experience they're often hidden in the laundry room or something.
BTW, what kinds of symptoms are you dealing with that you think might be associated with your devices and whatever EMFs?

Cirion

The thing that really convinced me was turning off my router, and noticed I slept better (insomnia, frequent waking up). Other than that I noticed frequent brain fog, irritability, fatigue while working on my PC prior to that and just thought it was just because of my hypo problems, but I would find I would need to eat stupid amounts of food to keep my temp and pulses from tanking. Wi-Fi is truly strong anti-thyroid.

That and I do feel a tingling in my head when I would have a long phone call against my ear, and I had massive irritability/brain fog/fatigue whenever I drove my car (still do but less now that I put some aluminum foil in some key locations). The fatigue would be so strong that I would have to have a coffee before I left work if I planned to run errands in the evening, due to the extremely potent anti-thyroid effects of my car (even more than the router IMO). I feel tingling in my legs/feet (MF nearly 200 mG at brake pedals). Because of how anti-thyroid my car is, I try to avoid driving whenever possible and barely go out anymore these days. Although, I plan to try to mitigate some of this soon, between pulling the fuse for OnStar / Radio, and putting more aluminum foil, I can probably bring things down to more manageable levels.

The router signal at the car shop the other day was so strong I actually passed out for a few minutes from the extreme fatigue.

Last edited:

Owen B

The thing that really convinced me was turning off my router, and noticed I slept better (insomnia, frequent waking up). Other than that I noticed frequent brain fog, irritability, fatigue while working on my PC prior to that and just thought it was just because of my hypo problems, but I would find I would need to eat stupid amounts of food to keep my temp and pulses from tanking. Wi-Fi is truly strong anti-thyroid.

That and I do feel a tingling in my head when I would have a long phone call against my ear, and I had massive irritability/brain fog/fatigue whenever I drove my car (still do but less now that I put some aluminum foil in some key locations). The fatigue would be so strong that I would have to have a coffee before I left work if I planned to run errands in the evening, due to the extremely potent anti-thyroid effects of my car (even more than the router IMO). I feel tingling in my legs/feet (MF nearly 200 mG at brake pedals). Because of how anti-thyroid my car is, I try to avoid driving whenever possible and barely go out anymore these days. Although, I plan to try to mitigate some of this soon, between pulling the fuse for OnStar / Radio, and putting more aluminum foil, I can probably bring things down to more manageable levels.

The router signal at the car shop the other day was so strong I actually passed out for a few minutes from the extreme fatigue.
Wow, you're sensitive. I'm glad you've identified the issues. Did you check out CreateHealthyHomes links to safe use of TVs, computers and RF equipment? He's got a lot there.

Have you looked at other sources of some of your symptoms, other EMFs? If a person is not sleeping well, he loses a lot of resilience. How's the Trifield going? Are you making measurements around your apt? Fortunately, I don't have a lot of RF going on, but at some point I'm going to get a computer connection in my apt and it's going to have a lot of RF.

I decided to go with the newer Trifield too. I'll ask the guy at lessemf if he'll waive the restocking fee if I buy it from him. I think it's good to have a combination meter. It'll come in handy. I'm also going to get a grounding mat and see if that makes any difference with my EFs from the TV. It's all coming from the screen. i disconnect the HD cord and run the TV alone and I get the same effects.

Right now I haven't watched TV for 2 weeks, disconnected my electric cords at night and this is the best I've felt - ever. I'm kind of detoxing. I feel like a different person. Energetic, sociable and confident.

Keep at it and you'll start feeling better. These EMF guys are very knowledgeable and helpful. Oram at CreateHealthyHomes will put you on his list of people to call when he gets a chance. Good luck.

Let me know what kind of EF readings you get from your screens so i have something to compare to. Sean at lessemf said he and his crew went to BestBuy with their meters and measured a bunch of screens. That's why having a combination meter is so good. But he said that, strangely, you have to be careful about buying the floor model or the box. Your floor model could measure low but the same model in the box could measure higher.

Cirion

I really like my Tri-field scanner, it was a worthy purchase. I did some measurements yes I discussed it some in my thread on EMF's. I was shocked at RF emissions in my house in particular, even with my own wi-fi off I was getting strong signals from my neighbors. Like, upwards of 1000x of recommended limits or even more in some cases. What also shocked me was my microwave emitted 100x+ the recommended limit... 30 ft away from it, at the other end of my house. I told my mom this and she still has her head in the sand (though I did sell on on EMF's from cell phones and routers) about this. She said "it has a built in faraday cage in it so I'm not worried". No not really. Yes it has some reduction but a huge amount still gets through. The only safe place I found from my microwave is the basement lol. I now run to that whenever I have to use my microwave... lol. That was disheartening to me. The one good bit of good news though is I was able to find a "hobbit" like cubby in my basement to hide from EMF's and get my RF readings down to like 0.005 mW/m^2 so at least my sleeping area is safe, also MF down to 0.1-0.2 mG and EF down to 0 V/m, & Dirty electricity to 0 (because I turn off circuit breaker) although it doesn't measure in the fractions of V/m so in reality maybe like 0.1-0.2 V/m still good though. Neither my TV nor my monitors at work seem to emit EF at all except almost point blank actually, Cables can definitely get you though and also the wires in the wall/dirty electricity. I am still having problems though because I found out my CPAP device emits close to 500 V/m at point blank to my face because the hose has heater elements in it. I ordered myself a hose without that so that should help. I also plan to start bag breathing regularly to get my CO2 levels up in the hopes I can cure my sleep apnea and ditch the CPAP altogether at that point. Maybe smart TV's emit more EF than regular ones? I don't have a smart TV. I agree, having a poor metabolism / sleeping poorly will impact sensitivity. I have been EMF sensitive my whole life but it isn't until now that I've identified it as such, and I have also been unhealthy most of my life so it makes sense. RP says a healthy metabolism can handle stressors/toxins of all types better, so getting healthy is the ultimate cure to EMF sensitivity although I still plan to always keep an EMF free house, no point to poison yourself at home since you get poisoned all day long without your consent in public and work.

Last edited:

Owen B

I really like my Tri-field scanner, it was a worthy purchase. I did some measurements yes I discussed it some in my thread on EMF's. I was shocked at RF emissions in my house in particular, even with my own wi-fi off I was getting strong signals from my neighbors. Like, upwards of 1000x of recommended limits or even more in some cases. What also shocked me was my microwave emitted 100x+ the recommended limit... 30 ft away from it, at the other end of my house. I told my mom this and she still has her head in the sand (though I did sell on on EMF's from cell phones and routers) about this. She said "it has a built in faraday cage in it so I'm not worried". No not really. Yes it has some reduction but a huge amount still gets through. The only safe place I found from my microwave is the basement lol. I now run to that whenever I have to use my microwave... lol. That was disheartening to me. The one good bit of good news though is I was able to find a "hobbit" like cubby in my basement to hide from EMF's and get my RF readings down to like 0.005 mW/m^2 so at least my sleeping area is safe, also MF down to 0.1-0.2 mG and EF down to 0 V/m, & Dirty electricity to 0 (because I turn off circuit breaker) although it doesn't measure in the fractions of V/m so in reality maybe like 0.1-0.2 V/m still good though. Neither my TV nor my monitors at work seem to emit EF at all except almost point blank actually, Cables can definitely get you though and also the wires in the wall/dirty electricity. I am still having problems though because I found out my CPAP device emits close to 500 V/m at point blank to my face because the hose has heater elements in it. I ordered myself a hose without that so that should help. I also plan to start bag breathing regularly to get my CO2 levels up in the hopes I can cure my sleep apnea and ditch the CPAP altogether at that point. Maybe smart TV's emit more EF than regular ones? I don't have a smart TV. I agree, having a poor metabolism / sleeping poorly will impact sensitivity. I have been EMF sensitive my whole life but it isn't until now that I've identified it as such, and I have also been unhealthy most of my life so it makes sense. RP says a healthy metabolism can handle stressors/toxins of all types better, so getting healthy is the ultimate cure to EMF sensitivity although I still plan to always keep an EMF free house, no point to poison yourself at home since you get poisoned all day long without your consent in public and work.
Well it sounds like you're pretty up on mitigating but why do you even keep the microwave?

I'm surprised that you're getting no EFs from your TV or monitor. I don't know what to think. Maybe there is a wiring problem.

But I'm very sensitive to these things too. It's horrible sometimes to be aware of these things and i can't understand why people don't react. But not reacting is not the same as not having symptoms.

I had what I now recognize as a horrendously strong magnetic field in my apt probably from a surge in the complex or from buildings in the area. It was peak air conditioning time in the middle of the summer. My heart pounded very strongly and there was intense agitation. I couldn't sleep. I'm trying to figure out how the MF starts but it travels through water pipes, even from buildings unattached to my apt. It could be a lack of a non-conductive block. The AC drop in buildings is often right next to the water main for the building. That's how it travels and gets into a building. Maybe it was too much grounding on the water pipes. It's only one reason why I have to move.

I would have liked to have had my Trifield to take readings then.

Good luck with it!

noordinary

Cause I'm planning my move, I've started looking at location through EMF glass. I may be wrong, but I decided that the first step is to live at a safe (or at least near safe) distance away from cell towers and other big antennas. I searched the net for a good map with cell towers and antennas locations and found this one and it is the most informative http://www.antennasearch.com/
Type in your address -> Go -> Process -> View stats
-> View Tower Results (and/or download records)
-> View Antenna Results (and/or download records)
And get ready to be unpleasantly surprised... Also they provide info about Future Towers: Newly filed (or pending) applications to construct new towers. Application info includes location coordinates and detailed ownership data.

Cirion

Poor wiring can cause a strong magnetic field to develop in a house from what I read which could have caused that incident you refer to. BTW I do plan to ditch my microwave. I was waiting because A.) didn't know how bad it was (now I do), and B.) an alternative is $200, but I just shelled out the money for it and just waiting for it to come in.

I figure now, if you had a smart TV, it may be RF fields and not EF fields, remind me again, are you sure it was EF and not RF? Smart TV's can basically turn into a router and emit strong RF's, luckily I have a regular TV.

I just found out too that my Sensi thermometer was BLASTING me with obscene levels of RF (I measured point blank, and it was OFF THE CHARTS. Probably 10,000,000+X the recommended limits (not an exaggeration, maybe 100,000,000x even, hard to know since it went crazy on me).Point blank may be an unfair measurement BUT I actually walk past it point blank many times a day (It is right in the kitchen on the wall).

No wonder I was still having a massive struggle against my health. The first thing people tell you when you're getting fat is cut the calories, but honestly , the fact I have been gaining weight at an incredible pace has been enlightening me to find out what stressors are causing it since stress is the ultimate cause... well I believe I found one of them. Right after turning it off, I was overcome with sleepiness (which I believe to be GABA release after being suppressed for a long time), and just slept like 4-5 hrs straight in the middle of the day. Probably my body desperate to get some restorative sleep after so long of being abused from the insane RF emissions.

I finally got the RF levels at somewhat reasonable levels besides just the basement.

Cause I'm planning my move, I've started looking at location through EMF glass. I may be wrong, but I decided that the first step is to live at a safe (or at least near safe) distance away from cell towers and other big antennas. I searched the net for a good map with cell towers and antennas locations and found this one and it is the most informative http://www.antennasearch.com/
Type in your address -> Go -> Process -> View stats
-> View Tower Results (and/or download records)
-> View Antenna Results (and/or download records)
And get ready to be unpleasantly surprised... Also they provide info about Future Towers: Newly filed (or pending) applications to construct new towers. Application info includes location coordinates and detailed ownership data.

Thanks!

Last edited:

boxers

Don't hold phone near head. Turn off wifi if not in use.

Last edited:

boxers

I am almost certain I can tell if my cellphone is sending data non stop. It triggers headache within minutes. Will do a blind study with my gf soon.
Can't stop laughing when I hear "smart" people tell me it can't be harmful because it's non ionizing radiation.

So you have EMF sensitivity ?

"The symptoms described by "electromagnetic hypersensitivity" sufferers can be severe and are sometimes disabling. However, it has proved difficult to show under blind conditions that exposure to EMF can trigger these symptoms. This suggests that "electromagnetic hypersensitivity" is unrelated to the presence of EMF, although more research into this phenomenon is required." Electromagnetic hypersensitivity: a systematic review of provocation studies. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I haven’t had a TV in over 20 years! Never need one, never miss one, never bored. Tons to learn and study...

Good for you! I remember being told a neighbor we had when I was little didn't have a TV. I thought that we weird at the time. Well, fast forward till now, and while I do still have a TV, I have not turned it on in all of 2018. It's a bit different, since I have a computer and internet, but for me, it's usually actively trying to learn something. I haven't put on just a movie or TV show all year.

Cirion

So you have EMF sensitivity ?

"The symptoms described by "electromagnetic hypersensitivity" sufferers can be severe and are sometimes disabling. However, it has proved difficult to show under blind conditions that exposure to EMF can trigger these symptoms. This suggests that "electromagnetic hypersensitivity" is unrelated to the presence of EMF, although more research into this phenomenon is required." Electromagnetic hypersensitivity: a systematic review of provocation studies. - PubMed - NCBI

Boxers, there is plenty of information in Nicolas Pineault's book "non-tinfoil hat guide to EMF's". This will give you a great intro on why EMF's are a problem, what studies (he discusses hundreds of studies) show they're a problem, etc etc. It's not black magic, there are clear mechanisms that make EMF's nefarious including but not limited to:

Leaky blood brain barrier letting heavy metal, tryptophan and more into your brain easily - both of which are known to cause depression, brain fog, fatigue etc...
Leak gut causing extreme microbiome distress, and easily causing/aggravating SIBO
Voltage gate calcium channel excitation, causing an excess of nitric oxide to be produced
Inhibition of healthy red blood cell distribution, causing clumping, this clumping can eventually lead to tumors and cancers. In addition, the red blood cell movements are inhibited which no doubt could affect blood flow in many regions, causing many other problems like erectile dysfunction. I can verify for myself after removing wi-fi I have already had more nocturnal boners. I was having exactly zero before.
Excess of white blood cells in the body (marker of inflammation, stress/cortisol which causes stress related symptoms like mineral loss, insomnia...)

There is probably much more, but more research needs to be done. Unfortunately many well-funded studies were canceled after it was being determined that indeed EMF's do cause a negative response from the communications companies who funded them and wanted to silence them. Too bad for them, the word is starting to get out regardless. Nicolas name drops a few people in particular who were silenced by cell phone companies and whatnot.

A healthy person can certainly resist these effects better than an unhealthy person. If one is healthy, they will be less likely to feel the effects due to a robust metabolism.

Last edited:

lampofred

31 towers and 172 antennas within a 1 mile radius of where I live... whoa...

Cirion

I just set up a spreadsheet with all the data from that website to calculate the great circle distances between the LAT/LONG of all the towers and my house. I lucked out really. The closest towers are about 1500 ft which is about 500 meters, which is about the acceptable distance according to Nicolas Pineault. 500 meters is the recommended minimum limit, with 300 meters being absolute minimum (plenty of evidence shows problems with distances less than 300m) so if you're within 1000 feet of any tower may be time to move.

1 mile distance is fine, it's only the short distances you need to care about.

Here is the formula I used in excel if anyone cares to do it (gives you distance in FT)

=ACOS(COS(C2*PI()/180)*COS(E2*PI()/180)*COS((F2-D2)*PI()/180)+SIN(C2*PI()/180)*SIN(E2*PI()/180))*3959*5280

where C2 = Lat 1, D2 = Long 1, E2 = Lat 2, F2 = Long 2 (all in degrees)

Lat 1/ Long 1 are coords for tower
Lat 2/Long 2 are coords for your house (obtainable through google maps)

Mossy

I just set up a spreadsheet with all the data from that website to calculate the great circle distances between the LAT/LONG of all the towers and my house. I lucked out really. The closest towers are about 1500 ft which is about 500 meters, which is about the acceptable distance according to Nicolas Pineault. 500 meters is the recommended minimum limit, with 300 meters being absolute minimum (plenty of evidence shows problems with distances less than 300m) so if you're within 1000 feet of any tower may be time to move.

1 mile distance is fine, it's only the short distances you need to care about.

Here is the formula I used in excel if anyone cares to do it (gives you distance in FT)

=ACOS(COS(C2*PI()/180)*COS(E2*PI()/180)*COS((F2-D2)*PI()/180)+SIN(C2*PI()/180)*SIN(E2*PI()/180))*3959*5280

where C2 = Lat 1, D2 = Long 1, E2 = Lat 2, F2 = Long 2 (all in degrees)

Lat 1/ Long 1 are coords for tower
Lat 2/Long 2 are coords for your house (obtainable through google maps)
Wow. Nice. Thanks for the formula.

Mauritio

Holy crap dude, if your apartment is really 1000 milligauss you need to move NOW. If you're having health problems (and I suspect you are, with that kind of exposure) you're not going to get better without changing your environment... How do you feel man?? That would probably be enough stress on the body to cause severe depression, fatigue etc...

You are at a high enough level to easily cause cancer development

I'm scared now to find out how high the EMF is in my own house lol I really hope it's not high because I own a house and it's not easy to move when you own a house :/

At least you can move easily. Just make sure you bring your EMF meter on you while you go hunting for a place so you can be sure it is safe
Where did you get does EMF limit value? I am not doubting them, the limit set by the EU in most countries in Europe is 1oo micro Tesla (yes Tesla) ...That would be insanely high.

Daft

There is hope in that the skepticism has taken hold policy wise in scandinavian public schools, and so with more awareness I think things can be done. The resistance may be slower than it will be to set up 5g and all that, but it will come. All that has to be done is the people becoming aware, voting against it, and to take the towers down, find another technology to replace it, even if inferior in function. It's not like we are creating a nuclear deadzone where the radiation can never be removed. That said, I don't mean to discourage the level of effort and vigilance here or anywhere at all, I think this is a very valid and pressing issue - just chiming in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals