The Agenda Being Pushed: the Normalization of Sex with Children

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I just sampled this dickheads alleged "indie sleaze" vibe. It's ******* awful.

Cancel it.
Absolutely agree
But i know im biased
So thx for chiming in

Too bad this has given them publicly

This is in St. John's, Newfoundland by the way. Another from what I assume is the same event:

1685980783122.png

David PS

oops

Last edited:

Hermes

Scrolling through the diary, I get the impression of a woman who is desperately trying to get a grip on her life, but who seems perpetually confused, especially when it comes to relationships. What also stands out is how important good sex is to her. As if that's the only way she's ever been able to get attention and connect with anyone, even if it wasn't healthy? Was she sexually abused as a child? I can't imagine the immense pressure to conform when the father is a public figure with so much exposure that anything you say or do can be used against you, so there may be a lot of 'shoulds' in life here too. You should do this or that. She also feels very uptight.

I wonder what other people's impressions are. Maybe I'm wrong.

(Oh, another thing that stands out is the preversive pop psychology that every woman seems to be familiar with. The 'setting boundaries' thing, the 'loving yourself' thing, the desire for a 'life beyond your wildest dreams', it's a weird mix of New Age ideas and stuff you might see on Oprah Winfrey. The Secret meets Carl Rogers).

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Scrolling through the diary, I get the impression of a woman who is desperately trying to get a grip on her life, but who seems perpetually confused, especially when it comes to relationships. What also stands out is how important good sex is to her. As if that's the only way she's ever been able to get attention and connect with anyone, even if it wasn't healthy? Was she sexually abused as a child? I can't imagine the immense pressure to conform when the father is a public figure with so much exposure that anything you say or do can be used against you, so there may be a lot of 'shoulds' in life here too. You should do this or that. She also feels very uptight.

I wonder what other people's impressions are. Maybe I'm wrong.

(Oh, another thing that stands out is the preversive pop psychology that every woman seems to be familiar with. The 'setting boundaries' thing, the 'loving yourself' thing, the desire for a 'life beyond your wildest dreams', it's a weird mix of New Age ideas and stuff you might see on Oprah Winfrey. The Secret meets Carl Rogers).
Thx for your reply.

Ashley refers to molestation. (Does not indicate who).
To showers with her dad.
Being hypersexualized at a young age.

It also refers to “being wiped until too late in the game,” and “blanket being taken away,” and “not letting myself go to bathroom.”

I agree
High serotonin

Also your point on the lies of “self care”
Spot on

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Hermes

It's one thing to ask for acceptance, it's quite another to have it shoved down your throat. It's so bizarre. Aren't they ashamed to cycle around town with their dongs hanging out for everyone to see? Of course it's a blatant attack on traditional family values, it's all part of project chaos. To confuse children, to alienate and atomise society. It's never been about acceptance, it's always been part of an agenda to abandon Judeo-Christian values. And here we are, how long before you're ashamed of being heterosexual? Being a Christian is already shameful, psst, not too loud, someone might hear that I actually believe in the resurrection of Jesus.

David PS

It's one thing to ask for acceptance, it's quite another to have it shoved down your throat. It's so bizarre. Aren't they ashamed to cycle around town with their dongs hanging out for everyone to see? Of course it's a blatant attack on traditional family values, it's all part of project chaos. To confuse children, to alienate and atomise society. It's never been about acceptance, it's always been part of an agenda to abandon Judeo-Christian values. And here we are, how long before you're ashamed of being heterosexual? Being a Christian is already shameful, psst, not too loud, someone might hear that I actually believe in the resurrection of Jesus.
I was thinking of it as a modern day Pied Piper.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Yes

The world (if one is sensible) may define it as narcissistic :
“having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance or sexuality”

But
I call it demonic:
“of, resembling, or characteristic of demons or evil spirits.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom