TETANUS Vaccine & Health Decline Reports (Post Here)

mm33

Forum Supporter
Thanks so much Rinse. I showed your response to my wife for something to think about. To me there's nothing to consider other than your health since it's only a two month wait. Thanks again!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thanks so much Rinse. I showed your response to my wife for something to think about. To me there's nothing to consider other than your health since it's only a two month wait. Thanks again!
I am more than happy to help. I hope she heeds your advice. Good luck.

angelina

I know it is nothing knew angelina. I started watching documentaries on vaccines, and their nefarious intent, 15+ years ago and refused to have my son vaccinated to go into 5th grade. They had me sign a form to bypass him having to take one. Again I sympathize with your pain and regret, I can only imagine how you must be feeling.
Yes, I guess all of this new stuff is triggering for me. I'm so relieved that ANYTHING VAX is being put on the table for discussion. At the same time, a lot of newly awakened peeps out there are swimming in very narrow research and not expanding their investigation. The OP was actually doing that, but I guess it was my way of yelling a resounding YES! They're ALL toxic. Keep going!
It's so good to hear about your son. The research was certainly a bit more of a difficult dig back then, and the refusal to vax even more "appalling." You were (and are) one brave Mama:)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yes, I guess all of this new stuff is triggering for me. I'm so relieved that ANYTHING VAX is being put on the table for discussion. At the same time, a lot of newly awakened peeps out there are swimming in very narrow research and not expanding their investigation. The OP was actually doing that, but I guess it was my way of yelling a resounding YES! They're ALL toxic. Keep going!
It's so good to hear about your son. The research was certainly a bit more of a difficult dig back then, and the refusal to vax even more "appalling." You were (and are) one brave Mama:)
Thank you angelina! Here is my other thread desperately trying to bring awareness to the vaccine troubles….

Peatress

Hey R&R what do you think of the whooping cough vax? I think it's the same as tetanus but not sure? My oldest daughter is having her first child in march and wants my wife to get the whooping cough vax prior to visit or wait til two months when the baby gets it. She knew i wouldn't get it or any vax so didn't even ask. My wife wants so badly to go because it's the first grand kid but she's aware of how bad all vaxes area as I've given her so much info. She has RA which of course is a main adverse effect of most vaxes so is really reluctant to get it. I've told her to just wait until two months but she's afraid our daughter won't forgive her. So do you have any data on whooping cough or is it the same as tetanus? Thanks!
This is a well researched book on vaccines. The information in the book might help your daughter make informed decisions about vaccinating her child.

Last edited:

mm33

Forum Supporter
This is a well researched book on vaccines. The information in the book might help your daughter make informed decisions about vaccinating her child.

Thanks Peatress. I went over Turtles all the way down with her over Christmas and she has a good friend who didn't vax her kids so we're working on her. I also gave her Westin A Price info. So figure there's not much more I can do. Now I'm more concerned with my wife getting the whooping cough vax in order to see the newborn and not wait two months which I of course will do.

Peatress

Thanks Peatress. I went over Turtles all the way down with her over Christmas and she has a good friend who didn't vax her kids so we're working on her. I also gave her Westin A Price info. So figure there's not much more I can do. Now I'm more concerned with my wife getting the whooping cough vax in order to see the newborn and not wait two months which I of course will do.
Dr. Humphries, the co author of the book, has a lecture on whooping cough. You can find it on bitchute or odysee. I haven’t watched it so I don’t know how informative it is. I trust Dr. Humphries because she was one of the first physicians to put her career on the line exposing the vaccine industry. She has been overshadowed by the new kids on the block but still relevant.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Dr. Humphries, the co author of the book, has a lecture on whooping cough. You can find it on bitchute or odysee. I haven’t watched it so I don’t know how informative it is. I trust Dr. Humphries because she was one of the first physicians to put her career on the line exposing the vaccine industry. She has been overshadowed by the new kids on the block but still relevant.
Thanks again Peatress! I'm glad you introduced her to me, she's very good and knowledgeable.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Effects of vaccination on the prevalence of allergic diseases remain in debate. To assess their association, several studies have been conducted [712]. Scheduled childhood vaccination of DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) has been reported to be associated with increased risk of asthma [10]. Similar findings were reported in children and adolescents (2 months to 16 years of age), concluding that DTP and tetanus vaccination (TVac) were associated with increased risk of allergies [7]. Conversely, the DPPT (Diphtheria, Polio, Pertussis, Tetanus) and MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccines were not linked with physician diagnosed asthma or eczema in children in one birth cohort study [11].”

OP
Rinse & rePeat

“Toxoid vaccines​

Toxoid vaccines use a toxin (harmful product) made by the germ that causes a disease. They create immunity to the parts of the germ that cause a disease instead of the germ itself. That means the immune response is targeted to the toxin instead of the whole germ.

Like some other types of vaccines, you may need booster shots to get ongoing protection against diseases.

Toxoid vaccines are used to protect against:

naevastar

Here is one by Dr Suzanne Humphries:

Thank you so much for posting. I came here because I was looking into the tetanus vaccine.. I will be working in the lab with some mice and my supervisor recently asked me if my tetanus vaccination is up to date.. I do not want to have any more vaccines ever. Now I just watched the entire lecture by Dr. Suzanne and bought both her books lol.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“While the exact cause of brachial neuritis is unknown, statistically 15 percent of Parsonage-Turner syndrome cases are due to vaccination. The U.S Department of Health and Human Services has recognized that any vaccines containing tetanus toxoid may trigger this disorder. These types of vaccinations also include the DTaP and TDaP vaccines.

Other vaccines, however, can cause brachial neuritis, such as the influenza vaccine and the hepatitis B vaccine.”

Peatress

I started getting chest pains just weeks after the "tetanus vaccine" - I was told it was anxiety. Be warned people, the gaslighting is real.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Posted in the thread below by @Logan-

Source: Ray Peat Email Advice Depository

I couldn’t understand Ray’s position. The questions was regarding vaccines he approves of (if any), whether any of them are important; and Ray saying “It’s mostly just something to keep doctors busy; the tetanus vaccine has only killed a few people (botulism has rarely killed kids).
The new RNA things are extremely different, have already killed many more than all the other vaccine together.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“"...In Medical Nihilism, published by Oxford University Press, Stegenga presents a devastating critique of medicine. Most treatments, he argues, do not work very well, and many do more harm than good. Therefore we should “have little confidence in medical interventions” and resort to them much more sparingly. This is what Stegenga means by medical nihilism. I learned about Medical Nihilism from economist Russ Roberts, who recently interviewed Stegenga on the popular podcast EconTalk. Skepticism toward medicine, sometimes called “therapeutic nihilism,” was once widespread, even among physicians, Stegenga notes.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals