TETANUS Vaccine & Health Decline Reports (Post Here)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This was posted by joaquin in another thread this morning….

Attachments

• AC8BB162-514E-492B-9D09-0C9CB8333D66.jpeg
    AC8BB162-514E-492B-9D09-0C9CB8333D66.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 29

angelina

My husband got a tetanus vaccine in August of 2020, and his health immediately declined afterwards. He now deals with crippling back pain and has horrible reactions to foods that he had no trouble with before. The back pain is so debilitating that coughing brings him to his knees. He has been to a back sugeon, recently, and the spine x-rays show no bone issues or cancer. Last week he went to Urgent Care and they did a blood tests and a urine analysis that came back fine. It seems high glutimate foods now cause him digestive distress, but the various places of pain in his back is still a mystery. I found this chart showing vaccines are places where glutamic acid is an ingredient and am now wondering if glutamic acid was in the tetanus vaccine and gave him a severe immune response to glutimates, which is in every food, and now triggering pain.he has lost 12 pounds in 6 weeks and is scared to eat now. I have heard quite a few people on this forum saying their health has also suffered since getting a tetanus shot. Please tell your story here so collectively we might put each person's puzzle piece together with others, to find out answers and get the healing process started.
As a mother of two diagnosed with Autism, we said NEVER another one a long time ago. Of course, this was too late. Many have done awesome research on this newest, but research them ALL and you will find that the newest is a combo of all of their old tactics at play. This just didn't "start" and their ethics didn't just go downhill in 2020. I didn't research. The level of regret and sorrow that I feel cannot be put into words.

Birdie

Here was something good I just came across!

"Biochemist Raymond Peat, Ph.D., who has experimented with pregnenolone for many years, reports that when a person is deficient in pregnenolone, taking it as a supplement can successfully relieve depression, improve memory, reduce skin aging, relieve arthritis symptoms, and reduce stress-induced fatigue. Studies also show that pregnenolone is effective in relieving the symptoms of the inflammatory joint disease, ankylosing spondylitis." -https://www.diagnose-me.com/treatment/pregnenolone.php
I'm not sure what year it was that Ray recommended pregnenolone. But, later on, he said that he hadn't taken it since the 90s because he couldn't find a safe form.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I'm not sure what year it was that Ray recommended pregnenolone. But, later on, he said that he hadn't taken it since the 90s because he couldn't find a safe form.
I wrote RP last year about StressNon along with a picture and he said he didn’t know anything about it, but said that it isn’t too effective on the skin, but he didn’t say anything else to me about not taking it.

Birdie

I wrote RP last year about StressNon along with a picture and he said he didn’t know anything about it, but said that it isn’t too effective on the skin, but he didn’t say anything else to me about not taking it.
I know. That's something I've noticed too. Usually he'll answer only the question asked. Sometimes he'd answer just part of what somebody asked him too. Many times he wouldn't answer with a little extra clarification...

After a while of watching him do this, I took it up. And it's nice in my case. I'd always tried to answer each question and sometimes gave it more than I had energy wise. I'm not guessing that's why Ray did it, just saying I noticed he felt free to answer only in part sometimes.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I know. That's something I've noticed too. Usually he'll answer only the question asked. Sometimes he'd answer just part of what somebody asked him too. Many times he wouldn't answer with a little extra clarification...

After a while of watching him do this, I took it up. And it's nice in my case. I'd always tried to answer each question and sometimes gave it more than I had energy wise. I'm not guessing that's why Ray did it, just saying I noticed he felt free to answer only in part sometimes.
I would be careful if I were him too. He doesn’t want liability not knowing the person personally.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I am really sorry for you!

In 2008 I took the tetanus AND the yellow fever in the same day! I can relate some health issues associated to that time, including a severe sensitivity to EMF, but it completely went away with magnesium supplementation.
This is interesting. What is the reasoning behind magnesium and EMF’s?

Beatrix_

This is interesting. What is the reasoning behind magnesium and EMF’s?
My doctor said Mg helped because it made me less acidic, but research in rats showed that EMF affects mineral levels

Biol Trace Elem Res . 2011 Oct;143(1):359-67. doi: 10.1007/s12011-010-8855-2. Epub 2010 Sep 25.
Extremely low-frequency magnetic field decreased calcium, zinc and magnesium levels in costa of rat
Refik Ulku 1, Mehmet Zulkuf Akdag, Sait Erdogan, Zeki Akkus, Suleyman Dasdag
PMID: 20872091 DOI: 10.1007/s12011-010-8855-2

Abstract
Electromagnetic field (EMF) can affect cells due to biochemical change followed by a change in level of ions trafficking through membrane. We aimed to investigate possible changes in some elements in costa of rats exposed to long-term extremely low-frequency magnetic field (ELF-MF). Rats were exposed to 100 and 500 μT ELF-MF, which are the safety standards of public and occupational exposure for 2 h/day during 10 months. At the end of the exposure period, the samples of costa were taken from the rats exposed to ELF-MF and sham. The levels of elements were measured by using atomic absorption spectrophotometry (AAS) and ultraviolet (UV) spectrophotometry. Ca levels decreased in the ELF-500 exposure group in comparison to sham group (p < 0.05). Statistically significant decrease was found in Mg levels in the ELF-500 exposure group in comparison to sham and ELF-100 exposure groups (p < 0.05). Zn levels were found to be lower in the ELF-500 exposure group than those in the sham and ELF-100 exposure groups (p < 0.05). No significant differences were determined between groups in terms of the levels of P, Cu and Fe. In conclusion, it can be maintained that long-term ELF-MF exposure can affect the chemical structure and metabolism of bone by changing the levels of some important elements such as Ca, Zn and Mg in rats.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thanks for this post, Rinse. I got a DPT shot maybe 6 years ago after stepping on a big rusty nail. Felt sick for a couple of months afterwards. Research afterwards taught me that cases of diptheria, tetanus, and pertussis are very rare. So these shots are unnecessary. I got mine because a doctor about 50 years ago acted like I was putting myself in life-threatening danger by not having kept current with my tetanus shots. F'ing drug pusher doctors! I read Grant Genereux (the anti "vitamin A" guy)'s free ebook on vaccinations, Poisoning for Profit (available here My eBooks) and am now a totally convinced, proud anti-vaxer.
Looks like I should quit using soysauce, which I've consumed copiously most of my life, because it is very high in glutamates. As for diet, I'm for going natural AND SIMPLE.
Thanks for contributing to this thread Ideonaut. The medical system does scare you if you aren’t a “member”. Just like margarine seemed a strange trade for butter and saccharine for sugar, vaccines verses natural immunity always seemed strange to me too. I use to say decades ago debating my husband on the first two, “how Vulcan man made he better than what God made.” Maybe this is really the two sides, God verses man?

About the soy sauce, I use use to use soy sauce a lot, and then switched to tamari. Since discovering Ray Peat’s work I gave tamari up too, to keep my estrogens lower. I don’t mind an occasional splurge, but it is a pretty rare thing.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
As a mother of two diagnosed with Autism, we said NEVER another one a long time ago. Of course, this was too late. Many have done awesome research on this newest, but research them ALL and you will find that the newest is a combo of all of their old tactics at play. This just didn't "start" and their ethics didn't just go downhill in 2020. I didn't research. The level of regret and sorrow that I feel cannot be put into words.
I know it is nothing knew angelina. I started watching documentaries on vaccines, and their nefarious intent, 15+ years ago and refused to have my son vaccinated to go into 5th grade. They had me sign a form to bypass him having to take one. Again I sympathize with your pain and regret, I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Hey R&R what do you think of the whooping cough vax? I think it's the same as tetanus but not sure? My oldest daughter is having her first child in march and wants my wife to get the whooping cough vax prior to visit or wait til two months when the baby gets it. She knew i wouldn't get it or any vax so didn't even ask. My wife wants so badly to go because it's the first grand kid but she's aware of how bad all vaxes area as I've given her so much info. She has RA which of course is a main adverse effect of most vaxes so is really reluctant to get it. I've told her to just wait until two months but she's afraid our daughter won't forgive her. So do you have any data on whooping cough or is it the same as tetanus? Thanks!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Hey R&R what do you think of the whooping cough vax? I think it's the same as tetanus but not sure? My oldest daughter is having her first child in march and wants my wife to get the whooping cough vax prior to visit or wait til two months when the baby gets it. She knew i wouldn't get it or any vax so didn't even ask. My wife wants so badly to go because it's the first grand kid but she's aware of how bad all vaxes area as I've given her so much info. She has RA which of course is a main adverse effect of most vaxes so is really reluctant to get it. I've told her to just wait until two months but she's afraid our daughter won't forgive her. So do you have any data on whooping cough or is it the same as tetanus? Thanks!
I won’t get any of them, and admire you, mm33, for not only making your health non-negotiable, but giving that good advice to your wife. I don’t think anyone should pressure someone into a vaccine. With that being said whooping cough! I can’t even believe this is the next scare tactic. In all my years I have never heard of a baby dying of whooping cough. I linked what I found below. Your daughter should not risk her mother’s health for these ridiculous statistics. Please tell her not to get it. Because of my husband’s fear of Covid I did not get to fly to see my first grand child, born in July of 2021, until April of 2022, so I know how she feels….

“How many babies die of whooping cough each year in US?

Babies themselves don't receive whooping cough vaccination until they're 2 months old. Babies younger than 1 year are at the highest risk for severe complications or death from whooping cough. Each year, five to 15 babies die from whooping cough in the United States.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals