Testimonials with Rife machines?

Martin1sz

Forum Supporter
Would love to know if anyone has had experience with rife machines, if yes what did it do for you or someone you know? what are some powerful frequency's to use with it? what's the best machine to get for something like this? any additional information you want to throw in there would be great. Thanks!

Mary Lyn

Would love to know if anyone has had experience with rife machines, if yes what did it do for you or someone you know? what are some powerful frequency's to use with it? what's the best machine to get for something like this? any additional information you want to throw in there would be great. Thanks!
Hi Martin yes I use one - spooky 2. It was very cheap when I bought it over 12 years ago, like a generator under $100 but I found it extremely difficult to navigate and people are now saying that the newer model is not as good as the original which of course is in high demand. They can be found on ebay.

It is useful to have techno skills to work it out but anyway I did manage. I have used it successfully for a few things like gall bladder attack, fractured toe, pleuricy, chest infections, things like that. I can't/wont take pharmas so really need it.

I am using it for Hypervitaminosis A at present. I think it works best for infections.

OP
M

Martin1sz

Forum Supporter
Hi Martin yes I use one - spooky 2. It was very cheap when I bought it over 12 years ago, like a generator under $100 but I found it extremely difficult to navigate and people are now saying that the newer model is not as good as the original which of course is in high demand. They can be found on ebay.

It is useful to have techno skills to work it out but anyway I did manage. I have used it successfully for a few things like gall bladder attack, fractured toe, pleuricy, chest infections, things like that. I can't/wont take pharmas so really need it.

I am using it for Hypervitaminosis A at present. I think it works best for infections.
Ok thanks for your reply. ill try to look for an older version. if i got money ill get both to test out. im curious of using certain frequency's people have discovered powerful frequency's to use that many are not aware of. they never revealed them but said they had great results. guess ill have to test it out. i heard someone where say 666hz is good for overall healing and its what rife used for all his patents. i also seen awhile ago someone used certain frequency's to get really high. not that im trying to but it shows its potential.

Mary Lyn

There's a Facebook group : Spooky 2 Rife (Minus the Frequency of Controlling Vested Interests) if you can gather what that is about :)

OP
M

Martin1sz

Forum Supporter
There's a Facebook group : Spooky 2 Rife (Minus the Frequency of Controlling Vested Interests) if you can gather what that is about :)
Just joined it. looking to do more research. thanks for your help!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals