Starch And High "manic" Libido

jtoro

Any of you experience higher manic libido on starch? Not a healthy libido, but a stressed "I need to get some" type of libido? Is it due to endotoxins? Or perhaps the brain is trying to get more dopamine?

Please let me know if you have any insight.

rei

intestinal dysfunction results in high estrogen, which makes you excited.

rei

indeed, that is a very common thing i have heard and even experience my self.

BrianF

I would literally **** a barber's floor the day after a session in the booze!

jet9

Any of you experience higher manic libido on starch? Not a healthy libido, but a stressed "I need to get some" type of libido? Is it due to endotoxins? Or perhaps the brain is trying to get more dopamine?

Please let me know if you have any insight.
You are getting it with any starch? Or do any specific starches cause it more than others (say potatoes vs rice, etc)

Uselis

From personal experience this kind of urgent sexual hunger always comes hand in hand with stress. I think forum member Hans mentioned that when body in highly stressful situation it perceives that as possibly lethal hence craving for last opportunity reproduce. Apologies if butchering exact wording.

Personally starch destroys my libido big time.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
From personal experience this kind of urgent sexual hunger always comes hand in hand with stress. I think forum member Hans mentioned that when body in highly stressful situation it perceives that as possibly lethal hence craving for last opportunity reproduce. Apologies if butchering exact wording.

Personally starch destroys my libido big time.

Starch is one of the biggest libido killers for me too!!

If I consume potatoe starch, my libido will be dead for up to 5 days, and that’s with low prolactin and 988ng/dl of Total Testosterone

gaze

If I consume potatoe starch, my libido will be dead for up to 5 days, and that’s with low prolactin and 988ng/dl of Total Testosterone

what do you eat daily to maintain a T of 988 without starch?

Jessie

I think it depends on the starch, for me anyways. Corn, beans, lentils, and oats are really bad for me. Potatoes, white rice, sourdough bread, and dumplings seem to digest fairly well for me.

I've been having to rely more on starch here recently. The fruits I've been getting are going out of season, and aren't tasting good anymore, so I'm pretty much left with just canned fruits, fruit concentrates, and starches.

I must say, try parboiling your potatoes first. Parboiling them for about 5 minutes in a raging boil, then roasting them in the oven for about 30 minutes or until crispy makes them very digestible. I think the boiling process makes the starch molecules swell, thus decreasing presorbtion, creating a much better end product.

I know it's worked for me, because the potatoes are increasing transit time, so the fiber in them is being very beneficial.

Vinny

Uselis

I probably read majority posts on potatoes dating from 2012 and came to conclusion that only I and you react to potatoes like vampires to garlic lol.

Yet I am too stuborn to make them work since it's so nutritious on paper and literally costs dimes where I live.

ursidae

I probably read majority posts on potatoes dating from 2012 and came to conclusion that only I and you react to potatoes like vampires to garlic lol.

Yet I am too stuborn to make them work since it's so nutritious on paper and literally costs dimes where I live.
You’re not alone. Though I’ll say it’s better after lots of antibiotics and trying to make it work for 2 months. The amount of posts by people with tons of issues claiming to digest them “amazingly well” always leaves me dumbfounded

Flo93

Did I understand correctly that the inhumanly greatly increased "libido" on the day after alcohol is caused by high estrogen, or what is the reason for this?

Jessie

increasing or decreasing? Potatoes make you eliminate slower?
It's been increasing elimination time for me, similar to carrots, mushrooms, and the like. I can only take this to mean positive things.

I think the process of boiling, or parboiling, is important. It's causing the starch molecules to swell and get bigger. My hunch is this will help to deter presorption. Bare in mind this conclusion of mine is not supported by any evidence, so draw your own conclusion in this regard.

However I can not overlook the fact that boiled potatoes, or parboiled roasted potatoes, both digest perfectly for me. Whereas fried or baked potatoes give me serotonin problems and increase stress.

opson123

Wouldn't increasing elimination time mean it takes food longer to pass through? I think this is what Ivysaur was confused about.

Though it's clear what you mean now.

Jessie

Yeah my bad. I meant my bowel movements are more regular now. It's also worth pointing out that if you leave the skin on the potato, most of the fiber is actually insoluble fiber. Meaning the potato fiber isn't fermenting in your gut, this is good. Potato fiber is closer to the good type of fiber in things like carrot, mushroom, wheat bran, etc. And not so much like the bad fiber in stuff like oats, legumes, or pectin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals