Sicker Than Ever, Finding It Hard To Research Effectively

achillea

See nobody wants to comment on wifi and cell phone because the society is addicted.

Interesting.

L

lollipop

See nobody wants to comment on wifi and cell phone because the society is addicted.

Interesting.
Funny enough, this does not come into play in my life. I put our WiFi in hallway closet - way away from our living spaces, we have no TV, sleep with zero “devices” in our bedroom. Use my phone mostly and for maybe 3 hours a day. We are also more than 10 feet in any direction from other people though we live in a high rise condo. So personally, I am not feeling it’s effects and not able to comment.

Nicole W.

I hope someone can give me some direction. I've posted before and got many helpful suggestions, although some of them were conflicting. I've been researching myself for many years but seem to only come up with more questions, and rarely any answers. Been trying various diets and supp's, always maintaining hope that I'll figure it out. But now I'm so sick and not able to do much for myself. I just got over a 10 month battle with gastritis, was feeling pretty decent, then, three weeks ago I started getting vertigo/woozines/light-headed and migraines, then started getting stiffness/pain in my neck and shoulders, along with eye floaters and tinnitus, also lack of appetite and some dry heaves, and lots of fatigue. Interestingly, not really any fever. I took my temp a few times and it ranged from 98 to 98.8 Fahrenheit, my pulse has ranged from 80 to 95ish. The pain reminds me of when I was nearly hospitalized for a mysterious illness which was indicated by elevated liver enzymes, this was about 17 years ago. They said it wasn't meningitis but they never took a spinal tap so I don't know how they determined that. I am thinking it could have been an aseptic form of meningitis. If so, it could have been a virus which then turned into a retrovirus, popping up again due to stress...just a theory of mine. I've read RP's theory that retroviruses are really just endotoxin, this could very well be as I did have a severe autoimmune flare-up when this all started. I cannot take Charcoal due the constipating nature of it but have been eating raw carrots most days. On that note; I do have recurring Herpes Zoster which was verified via swab test, not active at the moment though since I don't feel any rashes. I have many diagnoses; Celiac, multiple food allergies, minor scoliosis, Raynauds, hemorrhoids, SIBO, IBS, gastritis, PCOS, GERD, laryngopharyngeal reflux, pulsatile tinnitus, and MTHFR polymorphism (and all the vitamin/mineral deficiencies that go with it).

In the last few months I've added in Energin, Estroban, 3 drops Oxidal, and Kuinone (had been taking before but not regularly), I switched to trasndermal Magnesium (Magnoil). Been taking Wobenzyme N for the past year (proteolytic enzymes), Progesterone 200mg for the last 10 days of my cycle. I take Cascara or Aloe latex every evening for years. I've tried Lapodin, Mitolipin, and Difibron with no effect so I stopped. I've tried dozens of rounds of herbal antibiotics and one round of Xifaxan with no effect. I have to take Zyrtec daily, I'm sure this isn't great for my stomach but I need it for environmental allergies. I take T4 and T3, 5:1 ratio everyday, my TSH was 0.4 a couple months ago, free T3 was well within range indicating my cortisol levels are okay (also been tested for Cushings - result is negative), my temps/pulses have been consistently about 97.8 F / 80 bpm upon waking and rise to 98.1 to 98.5 / 88 bpm in the afternoon evening.

Since this neck pain, wooziness, and frequent migraines started up, I've added in Lauricidin (low dose), Riboflavin with meals (I'm trying different dosages), I've stopped the Energin since B6 can trigger migraines, added Lysine and BCAA's (Amino Pro), stopped with gelatin because of the high arginine content, added in aspirin (alka-seltzer) 650mg 2 or 3 times per day. Also, my boyfriend has a cold so I've been taking lots of Zinc lozenges the last few days. About to start with 3 grams creatine, probably add back in Mitolipin since I have two bottles left.

Not sure where to go from here. I feel so out of it, like my head is swimming. I would do cyproheptadine but I'm already constipated and lethargic so that probably wouldn't help... still got to get to work so I can afford all these therapies and healthy food!

I've gathered that I've got imbalanced serotonin to dopamine and high Nitric Oxide, in addition to low CO2 (pranayama breathing is helping when I feel panic attacks coming on).

I've got 3 angles I can start from: Can anyone help determine which angle to start with?

A) Maximize my cellular respiration and increase synthesis of ATP, and only then attempt to wipe out infections. (perhaps using an ATP supp, high dose of B1, B2, and Niacinamide). Or would this be too much in my fragile state?

B) Wipe out bacterial and viral infections with Lauricidin, mushrooms, Xylitol, turpentine + sugar, tetracyclines, herbal antibiotics, and only then try to increase cellular energy.

C) Pound the anti-serotonin, anti-nitric oxide supp's, including Metergoline, Famotidine (Pepcid), keep up the 1300mg of aspirin every day, increase Vit K supp's, add in Niacinamide and continue with Riboflavin but not the other B's since they may be increasing energy too much and the B6 maybe contributing to migraines.

D) Since I'm almost 40 years old..."The older the person is, the more emphasis should be put on protective inhibition, rather than immediately increasing energy production. Magnesium, carbon dioxide, sleep, red light, and naloxone might be appropriate at the beginning of therapy."~ RP. In which case; how much red light?, would I do bag breathing for CO2 or is there a better way? how do I dose with Naloxone and where do I get it?

E) Shell out $1500.00 and call Chris Masterjohn (or someone else?) and do whatever he says. I'm sure this will include at least $2000 for the lab work he will need in order to analyze my condition. I'm sure half my stress is coming from not having hundreds of hours to spend understanding biochem and formulate a protocol I can be confident in (currently, I read tonnes of info but don't know how to put it all together for me individually; contradictions, exipients, food combining, etc.).

You know what would be awesome... a health coach that could teach how to best take advantage of all @haidut 's supp's (dosing schedules, what to use with what and vice versa, etc.) and formulate individual protocols incorporating them for people. Some one who could teach and not indoctrinate. It's daunting, if not impossible, for people who are already sick to try to do all our own research and come to our own conclusions.

Have to do something soon... I'm almost out of vacation and got to get back to work.
I hope you all don't mind, I'm tagging some people who I've been following for inspiration because from your posts I've read you have been in similar low states but somehow came through... @messtafarian , @thebigpeatowski , @Peatful , @tara , @Blossom , @Regina , @Elderflower j58 (I know you are still struggling but you seem to always stay strong!), and of course @GAF (especially inspired by you, I recently had to quit dance because of this illness, hope I can get back at it someday like you!).
Hi Zpol,
How is it going with the Lauricidin?

We spoke earlier about viral infections that fly below the radar and can masquerade as a multitude of different conditions and illnesses. As I said before, I had had many, many infections and what I called Fibro-lite, just roaming pain all over my body that no one could really understand. I could see that most people thought I was crazy which made me feel bad about myself. Then the deep fatigue hit and my husband and I were convinced I was dying. I was really physically and mentally down. I had three different doctors, a naturopath, allopathic and TCM all trying to diagnose the problem. I was on 20 different supplements and none of it was working. Hundreds of dollars down the drain, a very upset and frustrated husband, and me terrified. So I can really understand how hard its been for you and I’m so sorry. Because I’ve been there myself, I get the sense that you are scrambling, just throwing everything you have at the problem and spending a lot of time focusing on it. Focus amplifies pain and illness, at least in me. I’m not very disaplined about controlling dark thoughts and I found that I could really make myself sicker by ruminating. As bad as you feel, I would try to distract yourself as much as possible. Give yourself the gift of not worrying—at least for short periods throughout the day. It helps.

The way I look at it is, if you are feeling this bad on all the supps, I would taper off starting today. They aren’t doing what they are supposed to at this time. Don’t go cold turkey because that could be an additional shock that your body does not need. I would say that because you’ve been compromised for so long, it would not surprise me if a virus has taken hold. I think that’s how it happened to me. Some tragic stuff happened in my life, my immune system tanked and then I developed a cascade of health problems from there. It wasn’t until I went on the anti-virals that something changed.
I would continue on the Lauricidin. First, it’s pretty harmless so you have nothing to lose by continuing. The worst that could happen is ....nothing, so why not? However, I found it greatly improves gut issues by addressing the bad bacteria, and it supports the immune system while diminishing viral load if there is a virus at play. It’s also an amazing anti fungal, so that’s built in if there are any fungal issues. If you can tolerate the mushrooms, then great, if not don’t sweat it. I know it doesn’t feel like it right now, but I do believe that our bodies are always on our side. Don’t give up Zpol, we are rooting for you and here to help as much as we can.

bawild

Step 1 for me would be to confirm you are getting plenty of restorative REM and stage 4 deep sleep without apnea’s, UARS or the like.

No good gut bacteria = sick
Input: (trace)minerals from, seasalt / kelp / seaweed /= increased bacterial enzymetic conversions of transition-metals = healing

Topical castor oil = increase lymphocytes

Get your feces analyzed for minerals and transition metals, compare result with healthy persons feces, then you can supplement the needed minerals.

Sulphur compounds in garlic decreases NO breakdown metabolites

...repartition serotonin + regulate dopamine + decrease brain NO = Ashwagandha + Bacopa

Ashwagandha
5.7. Serotonergic Neurotransmission

"Ashwagandha seems to have some evidence to suggest that it can increase 5-HT2 receptor signalling while reducing 5-HT1A receptor signalling, thus repartitioning serotonin signalling"

5.8. Neuroprotection
"Appears to induce antioxidant enzymes in the brain following oral administration, which may underlie some neuroprotective effects of ashwagandha "
"There is a chain of events that occur after the switching of serotonergic signalling from 5-HT1A towards 5-HT2, as this modification is implicated in suppressing nNOS (and reducing nitric oxide formation), this enzyme being what causes an increase of corticosterone and subsequent memory loss[128] which ashwagandha is known to abrogate and is circumvented with additional nitric oxide.[134]"

Bacopa Monnieri
3.4. Dopamine
"Treatment with Bacopa Monnieri at 40-80mg/kg bodyweight in rats subject to both acute and chronic stress (to assess Bacopa's adaptogenic effects) found that the depletion of dopamine and serotonin associated with chronic stress did not occur with Bacopa supplementation, although the decrease in noradrenaline was unaffected.[47]"
"Although no mechanisms have been found out yet, it appears Bacopa Monnieri may nicely regulate dopamine. Although theoretically it could work against compounds that induce a dopamine spike in the striatum such as caffeine, this negation may reduce drug dependence and dopamine-induced locomotion (running in circles from caffeine)."

Last edited:

achillea

Funny enough, this does not come into play in my life. I put our WiFi in hallway closet - way away from our living spaces, we have no TV, sleep with zero “devices” in our bedroom. Use my phone mostly and for maybe 3 hours a day. We are also more than 10 feet in any direction from other people though we live in a high rise condo. So personally, I am not feeling it’s effects and not able to comment.

Just as the tobacco industry was able to hold back the truth regarding the health effects of smoking, the cell phone industry has prevented the truth about cell phone safety from reaching mass media. If you care about your health and the health of your family, take the time to educate yourself and have the courage to act on what you find.

burtlancast

I just got over a 10 month battle with gastritis, was feeling pretty decent, then, three weeks ago I started getting vertigo/woozines/light-headed and migraines, then started getting stiffness/pain in my neck and shoulders, along with eye floaters and tinnitus, also lack of appetite and some dry heaves, and lots of fatigue. Interestingly, not really any fever.

Your post reminds me of this 40 something french lady who started to see her health fall apart and ended up in a wheelchair while doing the rounds at every hospital, until a naturopath diagnosed amalgam mercury poisonning.

You might have heavy metal poisonning: the only thing in this case is to do a DMPS challenge test. Meanwhile, you can take minerals known to detoxify heavy metals: magnesium chloride and iodine.

tara

Hi Zpol,
Sorry you are having such a hard time. Wish I knew exactly what would be of help to you.

I can't say I've solved my issues. I don't have the obvious severe gut distress that you are dealing with, but do struggle with headaches and in the last while I'm trying to undo some stiff and sore neck issues. Some of what I have been doing I think has been helpful. Whether the same things will be relevant for you is hard to know.

My gut usually tells me it's happiest when I eat potatoes, a bit of meat and various veges. I eat lots of other things too, but I eat meals like this often.

The most recent things I can think of I've been doing that I think have been helpful when I manage them are:
- the more rigorously I avoid dairy and wheat the better.
- more starchy foods, less sugary ones.
- still eating quite a bit of sweet food, but much less pure refined sucrose. Enjoying fresh fruit (pineapples lately) and dried.
- more leafy greens, mostly cooked kale, but also other cooked and raw greens - increased to at least 2x a day, often 3x. Drink the broth as well as eat the leaves.
- more veges all round, of all kinds
- less OJ (commercial).
- regularly supplement Ca, Mg, Zn. Skipping these can be trouble within a day or two.
- try to avoid eating too much late at night.
- sleeping enough and on a regular schedule helps, but I struggle to make this happen all the time.
- I'm taking prescription medicine against migraines ATM - helping somewhat, with less difficult side-effects than any others I've been prescribed before.

Specific exercises can often (but not always) help with sore necks.

Have you read over Mittir's posts about gut irritation?

Good luck - hope you can get more improvements.

Waynish

Would go back to only food for a while unless you're somehow confident you know how to use these powerful isolated compounds. And if you think you think you know how to use them, then I'd ask why you think you do when you've only been getting sicker...

Peatful

Would go back to only food for a while unless you're somehow confident you know how to use these powerful isolated compounds. And if you think you think you know how to use them, then I'd ask why you think you do when you've only been getting sicker...
Yes. Sound advise.
+1 @Waynish

We are a forum pf health conscious people, we must leave no stone unturned, take off the blinders. The truth is the truth

https://emfscientist.org/index.php/science-policy/expert-emf-scientist-quotations

150301-news-better-call-saul.jpg

Interesting.
Basic concepts in radiation biology
Bergonie and Tricondeau stated in 1906 that any cells that are immature, undifferentiated, and actively dividing (ie, stomach mucosa, basal layer of skin, stem cells) are more radiosensitive than mature, nondividing cells.1 A cell that is radiosensitive would have a greater chance of death after exposure to ionizing radiation than a radioresistant cell. Experiments have shown that the effects of ionizing radiation on a cell also depend on the total dose and exposure rate. A large dose given in a short amount of time is more damaging than the same dose given over a longer period of time.2

Radiation effect on the human cell
"Ionizing radiation on a human cell has two main effects: (1) direct cellular damage and (2) indirect cellular damage through production of reactive oxidative species."

"Non-ionizing radiation can have an effect on your body, however. It can cause heating. A microwave oven, for example, operates near 2.4 GHz and obviously heats up food. But a microwave does not ionize food."
"A WiFi signal is non-ionizing and is thousands of times less energy than going outside in the sun. Don't worry about it. It's not going to harm you."

Polypodium Leucotomos
"Most of the studies on Polypodium Leucotomos do note that it appears to have a variety of protective effects against UV(B) induced skin cell radiation, which confers protective effects against the sun despite absorbing the radiation ...What makes Polypodium novel is that is works after oral ingestion, and that DNA protection has been found in rats following oral ingestion."

Diindolylmethane -broccoli, kale, and cauliflower.

7.1. DNA Damage
Injections of DIM in rats for two weeks prior to total body irradiation noted dose-dependent improvements in survivial (up to 60% from 75mg/kg), and while 7.5mg/kg was ineffective when given over this time period a single dose one day before radiation appeared to confer 55% survival.[36] This protective effect was thought to be due to activation of ataxia-telangiectasia mutated (ATM), a repair enzyme which increases in activity in response to genetic damage,[37]

Atman

Basic concepts in radiation biology
Bergonie and Tricondeau stated in 1906 that any cells that are immature, undifferentiated, and actively dividing (ie, stomach mucosa, basal layer of skin, stem cells) are more radiosensitive than mature, nondividing cells.1 A cell that is radiosensitive would have a greater chance of death after exposure to ionizing radiation than a radioresistant cell. Experiments have shown that the effects of ionizing radiation on a cell also depend on the total dose and exposure rate. A large dose given in a short amount of time is more damaging than the same dose given over a longer period of time.2

Radiation effect on the human cell
"Ionizing radiation on a human cell has two main effects: (1) direct cellular damage and (2) indirect cellular damage through production of reactive oxidative species."

"Non-ionizing radiation can have an effect on your body, however. It can cause heating. A microwave oven, for example, operates near 2.4 GHz and obviously heats up food. But a microwave does not ionize food."
"A WiFi signal is non-ionizing and is thousands of times less energy than going outside in the sun. Don't worry about it. It's not going to harm you."

Polypodium Leucotomos
"Most of the studies on Polypodium Leucotomos do note that it appears to have a variety of protective effects against UV(B) induced skin cell radiation, which confers protective effects against the sun despite absorbing the radiation ...What makes Polypodium novel is that is works after oral ingestion, and that DNA protection has been found in rats following oral ingestion."

Diindolylmethane -broccoli, kale, and cauliflower.

7.1. DNA Damage
Injections of DIM in rats for two weeks prior to total body irradiation noted dose-dependent improvements in survivial (up to 60% from 75mg/kg), and while 7.5mg/kg was ineffective when given over this time period a single dose one day before radiation appeared to confer 55% survival.[36] This protective effect was thought to be due to activation of ataxia-telangiectasia mutated (ATM), a repair enzyme which increases in activity in response to genetic damage,[37]

To think that just because the radiation is not ionizing, i.e. the wavelength is above a certain threshold, it can not be bioactive/harmful is pretty naive and to hear that argument on a Ray Peat forum is even more astounding.
Visible blue light is non ionizing, yet it can damages skin and eyes.
Red light is non ionizing, yet it activates crucial enzymes for oxidative metabolism.
There are numerous intramolecular vibrational modes which might have a resonance in the GHz range or below.

The paranoid part of myself thinks that there is a planned social conditioning program to discredit people who speak about it.
The use of this theme in the very popular netflix series "Better call saul" might be an example of that.

I have experienced the effects it can have myself several times already.
One time our internet connection had some issues, so I used my mobile phone as a "modem".
It was connected to my PC via Wifi and I used the UMTS of the mobile phone for the internet connection.
After 5-10 minutes I started to have brain fog and a mild headache which kept getting worse. After shutting the phone down, it subsided.
I repeated it as an experiment some time after that and I could repeat the results.
After this incident I stopped laughing at people who warned against overexposure to "non ionizing radiation".

Last edited:
OP
Zpol

Zpol

There is an very effective treatment for this that falls into the cracks between regular medicine and the naturopathic world. The medication is cimetedine (tagamet). It is extremely effective against all herpes viruses.
Thanks. I actually have some on hand for heartburn. Welcome to the forum!

@Zpol .
That's four of us saying no supplements.
@lisaferraro @danishispsychic @Dolomite ,
Hope that is an option for you.
I can't say I truly know how to use them properly. I've had N.D.'s and my physician help with dosages and lab work and all, but I'm not sure it's the best route. My GI doc says there's nothing that can be done for megacolon (congenital), surgery wouldn't even help, I use the supp's so that I can stay off the medications but also avoid toxic megacolon. His original Rx was Tegaserod... had I taken it instead of the supp's I would probably be dead or hospitalized right now. Even so, when I first got dx'd with this, and subsequently with hypothyroid and SIBO (Celiac dx and the rest didn't come till later), I was determined to not be dependent on substances. I tried many diet protocols (high carb, low carb, vegan, vegetarian, low fat, high fat) and for the past 5 years I've doing a sensible 'balanced' diet - no more 'fad' diets. I've done elimination diets, food journaling, and nutrient/mineral tracking using Chronometer. At some point I realized I needed help so I hired two naturopaths who specialize in diet only therapies (one of whom was Dr. Fuhrman, a vegan, so that doesn't count I guess!). Jeanne Rubin was a huge help and I still follow what I learned from her... but even after doing all this, the deficiencies in my blood labs wouldn't budge and I continued to develop more food intolerances and allergies, hence I added in the vitamin supplements, previously, I had only been taking magnesium off-and-on, and cascara alternating with aloe. The levothyoxine, liothyronine, and progesterone are Rx and my physician is monitoring me on those, the Vit. D is also Rx but I'm taking Calcitrol instead (the pharmacy pill has exipients). As far as the Energin and Estroban, I only started in the last year (after my NutrEval came back showing deficiencies), I don't feel any better taking them so I guess I could quit them. Oxidal, also started this year, it got my RBC up but don't feel any better taking it, I suppose I could quit it too. Zyrtec is one I really want to quit, I've tried several times but just get so sick if I even cut back a little. I would really like to get off these substances, that's for sure.

You're somehow copy of my wife situation

Maybe ur her just kidding

But mg and b6 at night makes her feel amazing

And mg alone before lunch
Make her happier and motivated all day long

Women usually because of their hormonal status have higher stress hormones
Which Burns minerals so fast

Plz let us know how is it going

Wish you the best
LOL! I'm not her but apparently my situation is very similar to many women. I've been using Magnesium off and on throughout my adult life. Different kinds and dosages. Mag oxide and citrite had noticeable benefits at first. Now I'm opting for transdermal forms, we'll see how that goes. B6 seems to give me headaches unfortunately. Thanks for the tips!

I had same problem, I was peating and trying alot of things and nothing helped until I tried what @Travis wrote me. I would recommend taking notes. I am doing it too. Ideally, you should feel increased temperature and heartbeat after every food. I found that I can eat only potatoes and bananas without problems.

- finding foods which are good for you

- Taking digestive enzymes, really important for me, no phlegm build up from milk, glycine.... but only one brand did this, its Enzymedica - basic, I am using 1 pill with every food.
- activated coconut charcoal powder 1-3 times a week. I had problems with constipation from start but I found that cascara could help with this.
- apple cider vinegar diluted with mineral water before every meal
- you can try higher fat intake, I am always eating more fat when I feel that something isnt good. Fat is better for bad digestion.
- Mct oil/ caprylic acid, I cant describe how mct oil changed me. I got so much benefits that I know, I will be using this thing until end of my life.
- Glycine and magnesium chloride, some taurine.
- tyrosine
- high dose of thiamine because its good chelator

I dont know why but Ray doesnt care much about candida but member Travis had truth that its really big problem especially when you had bad gut barrier (celiac disease), I improved my health alot by reading his posts.
-Thanks! I'm sticking to a very simple easy to digest diet, it's helping for sure.
-Enzymedica, I tried and didn't feel a differnce, now I'm using Wobenzyme N.
-Do you think Charcoal works better than carrot salad?
-The ACV before meals could help, I've found it hard to maintain the habit though. I just got some MCT oil, I plan to use on my carrot salad along with ACV.
-I just got some BCAA's that contain glycine and taurine (AminoPro), I'll try those for now, at least for a while till I can get more dietary food choices.
-Don't know much about tyrosine, will have to investigate.
-I'm trying to up my magnesium too, transdermally.
-I've read several of @Travis 's post too. I'll have to read more to see what I myself can apply.

Interesting.
It's hard to find accurate information I think. For every expert who speaks of the dangers, there's another expert who has an opposing viewpoint.
My dad is a certified EMF inspector (his profession is home inspections). One can use sensor equipment and measure distance from sources to determine 'safe' zone but there's no telling how each individual reacts to the resulting readings. One person's safe zone might be toxic to another. Plus there's many other variables when dealing with health issues. Currently, I do everything I can to minimize exposure (besides moving to a cave or sequestering myself from it all-which I would if I had the money); but how do I know when I've done enough since there's always so many other variables?--I think a lot of people feel this way too. I do what I can to spread the word. It's frustrating that people don't listen and worse that people who have symptomatic health issues from EMF/wifi are made a mockery off. Plus, people that do know and understand, would rather deal with the health issues and still have their devices.

Hundreds of dollars down the drain, a very upset and frustrated husband, and me terrified. So I can really understand how hard its been for you and I’m so sorry. Because I’ve been there myself, I get the sense that you are scrambling, just throwing everything you have at the problem and spending a lot of time focusing on it. Focus amplifies pain and illness, at least in me. I’m not very disaplined about controlling dark thoughts and I found that I could really make myself sicker by ruminating. As bad as you feel, I would try to distract yourself as much as possible. Give yourself the gift of not worrying—at least for short periods throughout the day. It helps.
Wow, just wow. That is uncanny; that's exactly what I'm going through.

The way I look at it is, if you are feeling this bad on all the supps, I would taper off starting today. They aren’t doing what they are supposed to at this time. Don’t go cold turkey because that could be an additional shock that your body does not need. I would say that because you’ve been compromised for so long, it would not surprise me if a virus has taken hold. I think that’s how it happened to me. Some tragic stuff happened in my life, my immune system tanked and then I developed a cascade of health problems from there. It wasn’t until I went on the anti-virals that something changed.
I would continue on the Lauricidin. First, it’s pretty harmless so you have nothing to lose by continuing. The worst that could happen is ....nothing, so why not? However, I found it greatly improves gut issues by addressing the bad bacteria, and it supports the immune system while diminishing viral load if there is a virus at play. It’s also an amazing anti fungal, so that’s built in if there are any fungal issues. If you can tolerate the mushrooms, then great, if not don’t sweat it. I know it doesn’t feel like it right now, but I do believe that our bodies are always on our side. Don’t give up Zpol, we are rooting for you and here to help as much as we can.
So far so good with the Laruicidin. I'm up to a 1/2 tsp. 2x per day, still titrating up. Once I get up to 1 tsp I'll add in the mushrooms and ViraCon. The latter I will only take for 3 months. Thank you, your advice is extremely valuable to me since it sounds like you've been through almost the exact same thing.

Step 1 for me would be to confirm you are getting plenty of restorative REM and stage 4 deep sleep without apnea’s, UARS or the like.
I sleep like a rock but I am investigating. Is there any way to know for sure besides a whole sleep study (they are pricey)?

Get your feces analyzed for minerals and transition metals, compare result with healthy persons feces, then you can supplement the needed minerals.
I did get a stool test but they didn't test for minerals. I was thinking of doing a hair test for minerals. Do you know a test that does type of analyzation? I've heard of Gotu Kola, I haven't tried yet though. thanks!

DMPS challenge test
Ok, slight panic after reading about that lady... I'm over it. I don't have mercury fillings so I haven't considered DMPS. But from what I do know about it is that it is dangerous and is only for acute mercury toxicity. I'm do feel improvements in my health some days so hopefully I don't have acute heavy metal toxicity. I will up my Magnesium chloride and investigate iodine. Thanks.

Were do you have this scoliosis ?
Maybe you suffer from Cervical spondylosis ?
I have a chiropractor appointment next week. I will ask what he thinks about that. Thanks.

My gut usually tells me it's happiest when I eat potatoes, a bit of meat and various veges. I eat lots of other things too, but I eat meals like this often.

The most recent things I can think of I've been doing that I think have been helpful when I manage them are:
- the more rigorously I avoid dairy and wheat the better.
- more starchy foods, less sugary ones.
- still eating quite a bit of sweet food, but much less pure refined sucrose. Enjoying fresh fruit (pineapples lately) and dried.
- more leafy greens, mostly cooked kale, but also other cooked and raw greens - increased to at least 2x a day, often 3x. Drink the broth as well as eat the leaves.
- more veges all round, of all kinds
- less OJ (commercial).
- regularly supplement Ca, Mg, Zn. Skipping these can be trouble within a day or two.
- try to avoid eating too much late at night.
- sleeping enough and on a regular schedule helps, but I struggle to make this happen all the time.
- I'm taking prescription medicine against migraines ATM - helping somewhat, with less difficult side-effects than any others I've been prescribed before.

Specific exercises can often (but not always) help with sore necks.

Have you read over Mittir's posts about gut irritation?

I do avoid dairy as well. I've been thinking a calcium supp might be in order (along with Mg, and Zn) to balance all the meat I've been eating. I suppose I should eat more greens too, they don't always go down well, even cooked, but I know I need the nutrients. I've been trying some bitter greens tea infusions recently, they do help somewhat. Thank for all these tips, it's helpful to know what has been beneficial to others.
I have not been exercising and stretching due to the gastritis and GERD but those issues have resolved some so I can get back on it. Will have to check out Mittir's posts too! Also, thank you for your good wishes, I appreciate it!

To think that just because the radiation is not ionizing, i.e. the wavelength is above a certain threshold, it can not be bioactive/harmful is pretty naive and to hear that argument on a Ray Peat forum is even more astounding.
Visible blue light is non ionizing, yet it can damages skin and eyes.
Red light is non ionizing, yet it activates crucial enzymes for oxidative metabolism.
There are numerous intramolecular vibrational modes which might have a resonance in the GHz range or below.

The paranoid part of myself thinks that there is a planned social conditioning program to discredit people who speak about it.
The use of this theme in the very popular netflix series "Better call saul" might be an example of that.

I have experienced the effects it can have myself several times already.
One time our internet connection had some issues, so I used my mobile phone as a "modem".
It was connected to my PC via Wifi and I used the UMTS of the mobile phone for the internet connection.
After 5-10 minutes I started to have brain fog and a mild headache which kept getting worse. After shutting the phone down, it subsided.
I repeated it as an experiment some time after that and I could repeat the results.
After this incident I stopped laughing at people who warned against overexposure to "non ionizing radiation".

In the future ...
I'll only enjoy my coffee in a "Faraday cage café"

HDD

Tinnitus, migraines, vertigo, constpation, fatigue, allergies, neck and shoulder pain are all symptoms of Hypothyroidism. What thyroid product are you taking? How long have you been taking it? Are you taking just the t4/t3? I was taking 1/4 of Novotiral (5:1 ratio) nightly and started having aches (arm, leg, hand). After a few days I realized my dose might have too much t4. I now skip some nights and also nibble some t3 a few times per day. I haven’t had the achiness since.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals