Severe dysautonomia, lost urge to stretch and never cough

Tidal

I've lost the urge/physical sensation to stretch my limbs and literally never cough unless to purposely clear my throat.

I have ridiculous dysautonomia which began after taking tricyclics and has gotten worse.

I also am unable to feel my stomach or get nausea.

Sounds crazy but I'd love to get a cold, the stomach ache from hell and a coughing fit. Because it would prove my body still worked!

P

Peatness

I can't say I know a lot about this but I remember reading this article on dysautonomia

Because of tricyclics drugs consider serotonin

Last edited by a moderator:

TabulaRasa

The stretch thing I can relate to and noticed about myself. I went thru a period where I noticed my health issues improved, and one thing I distinctly noticed during that time was that when I woke up in the morning, my body instinctively stretched out as my body awoke, like you’d see a dog or cat do often when they wake up.

When my health declines, this instinct is less prevalent.

I am not sure how to fix this exactly and everyone’s case is different—bacterial/viral/vitamin deficiencies are all worth considering.

Perhaps thiamine is something to consider to help. Look into research by Chandler Maars, Derrick Lonsdale, and Elliot Overton on Thiamine and how it relates to the autonomous nervous system, energy production etc.

If anyone knows more about this, feel free to share. The stretching thing is something I’ve distinctly noticed as well so it’s very interesting you bring this up.

One should get very tired in the evening, fall asleep fast. Sleep 6-8 hrs. Wake up and body stretches out instinctively while laying in bed and upon waking. And have great energy and digestion throughout the day. If this is not the rhythm you are in, something is off.

Sunflower lecithin is also an interesting supplement (contains Phosphatidylcholine which helps with getting body and nervous system into a relaxed state… rest/digest… I use it often but it’s hard to find the exact amount that is ideal)

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I stretch a lot more when I am sick. I think some believe that stretching facilities utilization of stored substrate.

OP
T

Tidal

I can't say I know a lot about this but I remember reading this article on dysautonomia

Because of tricyclics drugs consider serotonin

Yeah I've actually taken lots of thiamine ttfd but it hasn't done a thing for my dysautonomia.

So maybe the thiamine transporters aren't working, I just don't know...

OP
T

Tidal

The stretch thing I can relate to and noticed about myself. I went thru a period where I noticed my health issues improved, and one thing I distinctly noticed during that time was that when I woke up in the morning, my body instinctively stretched out as my body awoke, like you’d see a dog or cat do often when they wake up.

When my health declines, this instinct is less prevalent.

I am not sure how to fix this exactly and everyone’s case is different—bacterial/viral/vitamin deficiencies are all worth considering.

Perhaps thiamine is something to consider to help. Look into research by Chandler Maars, Derrick Lonsdale, and Elliot Overton on Thiamine and how it relates to the autonomous nervous system, energy production etc.

If anyone knows more about this, feel free to share. The stretching thing is something I’ve distinctly noticed as well so it’s very interesting you bring this up.

One should get very tired in the evening, fall asleep fast. Sleep 6-8 hrs. Wake up and body stretches out instinctively while laying in bed and upon waking. And have great energy and digestion throughout the day. If this is not the rhythm you are in, something is off.

Sunflower lecithin is also an interesting supplement (contains Phosphatidylcholine which helps with getting body and nervous system into a relaxed state… rest/digest… I use it often but it’s hard to find the exact amount that is ideal)

Something is definitely off but I don't know what exactly.

It's not just instinct because I still try to stretch (without the urge) and the "stretch sensation" is absent. I wonder if it has to do with muscle contraction as I get lots of spasms/twitching which nothing resolves.
Hard to find info on this.

I also find it difficult to yawn and can't fully complete yawns a lot

Phosphor

That not needing to stretch was one of many things that happened to me when I got floxed. Is it possible you have FQAD?

TabulaRasa

That not needing to stretch was one of many things that happened to me when I got floxed. Is it possible you have FQAD?
I took Cipro for salmonella. And then got C Diff and nearly died. Haven’t been the same since.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals