Scalp Itch/Scalp Inflammation - How to solve?

helpmyhair

My scalp is itching/inflammed all the time... and shedding accompanies. I know this inflammation is making my hair worse.

What do you guys do to combat the scalp inflammation? What has worked for you?

FitnessMike

My scalp is itching/inflammed all the time... and shedding accompanies. I know this inflammation is making my hair worse.

in my case it was due to hypothyroidism, taurine/inosine helped with itching to almost non existing and new hair are sprouting in the blad area

Sila

2 drops of clove oil mixed in shampoo, leave on scalp for couple minutes.

Zucker

Don‘t laugh, but I have good success in eliminating the itch by using my poodles shampoo and condititioner. There is a dog grooming line which is very sustainably made and since many dogs have itchy, dry scalps, there are products around for this. I tried them and two different brands we have in Europe solved the lifelong itchy scalp problem for me. I know it has to do with internal factors and those are not solved by a shampoo and conditioner, but as long as I use it every couple of days as I would use any shampoo I am good. The ph of a product for dog hair is slightly higher than that for human hair.

Dustin94

Apple cider vinegar diluted with spring water or ACV diluted with your choice of oil (MCT oil without lauric acid, rosemary oil, etc.)

You can leave it on your scalp for however long you like, but you will feel the effects on reducing hair itch immediately.

XOF

What do you guys do to combat the scalp inflammation? What has worked for you
Hi,
Quick background: relentless hair loss at young age, dandruff - itching and more of the usual stuff.
I had been using the standard anti dandruff shampoos to cope with the itching. Not using the shampoos just for one week made the itch unbearable to the point where it could impair daily functioning.
Recently I've started applying a mix of coconut oil and cinnamon oil to my scalp, 2-3 times per week before showering for around 15-20 minutes, while massaging my scalp with this mixture. This mixture was supposed to help with hair loss as I've read online. I have not noticed any improvements regarding that, but it makes my hair a lot better feeling overall and seems to completely treat itchiness.
I haven't seen anyone talking about cinnamon oil specifically in this forum, but it did work for me so it's a thing you could try I suppose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals