Stryker

I have done this off and on ( with Pansterone specifically ) for some time now. I find it very effective. Libido shoots through the roof within 1 hour of application. A later result after several hours is extra muscle hardness, and more vascularity. Thanks for the post!!

i also experience this , when i apply 8 drops pans and 5 drops k-dht to the testes before bed i have very "dominant" sexual dreams and when i wake up i have less "puffiness" in the face , my chest and arms also feel "tighter"

much more effective then applied anywhere else imo

Constatine

i also experience this , when i apply 8 drops pans and 5 drops k-dht to the testes before bed i have very "dominant" sexual dreams and when i wake up i have less "puffiness" in the face , my chest and arms also feel "tighter"

This seems like quite the large dose but I'll try it for a while and see what happens. How long have you dosed like this?

Stryker

This seems like quite the large dose but I'll try it for a while and see what happens. How long have you dosed like this?

quite a while .. months , it was the first place i ever put the k-dht.. i have tried sublingual and just about every part of my body and on the testes is a clear winner

also taking a large dose of glycine before application seems to help aswell

Constatine

quite a while .. months , it was the first place i ever put the k-dht.. i have tried sublingual and just about every part of my body and on the testes is a clear winner

also taking a large dose of glycine before application seems to help aswell
Thank you I'll try the glycine too. I'm guessing the androgenic effects have been very potent then. What have you noticed?

sladerunner69

UGGGHH im sitting here on the toulet un the 24 hr fitness lockeroom taking my 4th dump of the day and not to be too descriptive but my b-hole has been stinging and burning all day. This used to happen when I drink too many cups of joe.

However nowadays Im taking a wide variety of supplements. I take stressnon, dht, vitamin a d e k2, energin, 6tbsp gelatin, 2g taurine powder, niacinmide before bed

My diet is high in fruit and skim milk with pasture eggs oysters steak quality cheese etc. I drink 5 cups of coffee daily on average.

Now which of these things is causing my bhole to burn so bad? I cant keep doing this.

Im thinking maybe the taurine and coffee are increasing bile production too much and causing this. i read someone else say they were having burning bhole until they got their bile production under control by cutting back on coffee. Im getting very loose stools throughout the day.

And furthermore my joints seem to always be slightly aching. especially my knees elbows and neck. low estrogen? high serotonin maybe?

Stryker

UGGGHH im sitting here on the toulet un the 24 hr fitness lockeroom taking my 4th dump of the day and not to be too descriptive but my b-hole has been stinging and burning all day. This used to happen when I drink too many cups of joe.

However nowadays Im taking a wide variety of supplements. I take stressnon, dht, vitamin a d e k2, energin, 6tbsp gelatin, 2g taurine powder, niacinmide before bed

My diet is high in fruit and skim milk with pasture eggs oysters steak quality cheese etc. I drink 5 cups of coffee daily on average.

Now which of these things is causing my bhole to burn so bad? I cant keep doing this.

Im thinking maybe the taurine and coffee are increasing bile production too much and causing this. i read someone else say they were having burning bhole until they got their bile production under control by cutting back on coffee. Im getting very loose stools throughout the day.

And furthermore my joints seem to always be slightly aching. especially my knees elbows and neck. low estrogen? high serotonin maybe?

id say the gelatin..or the fruit or the oysters

how much coffee is in each cup and how spaced apart?

taurine can definately cause those things but i HIGHLY doubt it as 2 grams.. and the other things have zero chance IMO

Stryker

Thank you I'll try the glycine too. I'm guessing the androgenic effects have been very potent then. What have you noticed?
a definate change in personality like im always in command , relaxed yet alert.

less water weight , more vascular , increase in strength and some other things but i cant say for sure because of how subtle they are

T

tca300

+1 Same experience

mirc12354

Optimal doses for DHEA appear to be in the range 2mg - 3mg daily, pregnenolone can probably be used in doses of up to 10mg daily, and vitamin K2 (MK-4) dose would be either about 1mg or 3mg-5mg, depending on caffeine usage. A single application daily is probably enough and the effects from that single dose can last for up to 5 days.
Optimal dosage for how old male (with average androgen levels)?

Could doses of DHEA over 2-3 mg daily have negative side effects?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Optimal dosage for how old male (with average androgen levels)?

Could doses of DHEA over 2-3 mg daily have negative side effects?

That dose of DHEA is likely very safe for most males. If you have low T/DHT and are trying to raise them in serum the age does not really matter - i.e. there is deficiency that the person is trying to correct. Again, this post is geared to fixing deficiencies, not pump T/DHT to supraphysiological levels as bodybuilders do. But even then it should work.

milk_lover

Wow what a great thread! Thank you haidut for compiling all of this info on this thread which I would call a scrotum thread :)

I have done panasterone on my scrotum before and I got huge libido which I interpreted as maybe increased estrogen (8 drops btw) so I added androsterone (on scrotum) and my libido went down substantially, so naturally I said andro (just like progesterone maybe) has killed my estrogen level to the point I didn't think of sex. So my question is why does andro on scrotum affect my libido negatively unlike pregnenolone+DHEA?

I have tried K2 on scrotum before. I have the old formula. Although I felt good and libido was good on it, I stopped because it stained my clothes. I still usually do it from time to time.

Anything else advised to be applied on scrotum from your other supplements or any other supplement?

Healthia

This seems very interesting Haidut! From reading many of your posts I've noticed that you have in the past run self experiments and then have provided some of your hormone blood work numbers. Just wondering if you have, or plan to, do the same with this?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow what a great thread! Thank you haidut for compiling all of this info on this thread which I would call a scrotum thread :)

I have done panasterone on my scrotum before and I got huge libido which I interpreted as maybe increased estrogen (8 drops btw) so I added androsterone (on scrotum) and my libido went down substantially, so naturally I said andro (just like progesterone maybe) has killed my estrogen level to the point I didn't think of sex. So my question is why does andro on scrotum affect my libido negatively unlike pregnenolone+DHEA?

I have tried K2 on scrotum before. I have the old formula. Although I felt good and libido was good on it, I stopped because it stained my clothes. I still usually do it from time to time.

Anything else advised to be applied on scrotum from your other supplements or any other supplement?

There is a study showing Leydig cells have androgen receptors but their role is unknown. The authors speculated that these receptors are there to downregulate androgen production if it becomes too high, so the androsterone may be affecting them. I'd say it depends on the dose as androsterone limits aromatase, which is also present in the gonads and also plays a role in negative feedback mechanism. Lower doses of andro (1-2 drops) should actually have pro-libido effects and my own experience seems to confirm it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This seems very interesting Haidut! From reading many of your posts I've noticed that you have in the past run self experiments and then have provided some of your hormone blood work numbers. Just wondering if you have, or plan to, do the same with this?

I can certainly do it, it's just that I use Pansterone/andro combo no more than 2-3 times a week so not sure how accurate the results would be. Also, my T/DHT are close to the upper limit as it is and as I mentioned in another post the above combination may be most effective to correct a deficiency and not so much to push androgens beyond their physiological limits. But it would be a fun thing to try. I will try to do it in December as I have to stop the vitamin D have been taking orally as not to confound the results.

Healthia

When you say "andro combo" what is your andro source? Is it a product you have on Idea Labs? I looked in the product list but didn't see anything with "andro" in the product names.

Healthia

I can certainly do it, it's just that I use Pansterone/andro combo no more than 2-3 times a week so not sure how accurate the results would be. Also, my T/DHT are close to the upper limit as it is and as I mentioned in another post the above combination may be most effective to correct a deficiency and not so much to push androgens beyond their physiological limits. But it would be a fun thing to try. I will try to do it in December as I have to stop the vitamin D have been taking orally as not to confound the results.

If you need a Before & After test subject (other than yourself) I would be happy to help out. I had a pretty in depth hormone panel run just last month because my libido has recently tanked and I'm looking for ways (other than anabolic steriods) to increase hormones to put me back on track. I live in the Dulles Corridor area so if the address listed on Idea Labs is correct, we are within close physical proximity.

Constatine

When you say "andro combo" what is your andro source? Is it a product you have on Idea Labs? I looked in the product list but didn't see anything with "andro" in the product names.
He meant androsterone I assume.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

It is androsterone, I sometimes abbreviate it as andro but should probably stop as people assume it is something else. The baseball layer McGuire popularized androstenedione as "Andro" and this is what most people assume I mean.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
He meant androsterone I assume.

Yep, thanks for clarifying it. It is androsterone and not the infamous "Andro" many athletes (ab)used in the 1990s.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals