Penis Size

OP
J

Jing

Agree with you, there is more than the penis on this one.
Cool,you can think what you what it doesn't bother me, but I don't think you have the right to dictate anything to me when you have Insecurities about your beard.

OP
J

Jing

I didn't mean to offend you, and if I did I apologize. It just SEEMS to me that you have a confidence problem disguised as a small **** problem. And you being sensitive about other peoples opinions could tell something about your relationship. Not saying it does, but it could.
I don't understand why it's so hard to understand that someone can have Insecurities about penis size 😂

CaptJim

You specifically asked how you can stop caring about your size.
You state you cannot/will not jelq or stretch which would possibly increase size.
You question how supplements would help.

IMHO your only options are
a) get penis enhancement surgery
b) see a phycologist to overcome your concern
c) find a girl that orgasms easier

Personally, I think you are trolling and will not do any of the above. At least not in another 24 pages.

OP
J

Jing

You specifically asked how you can stop caring about your size.
You state you cannot/will not jelq or stretch which would possibly increase size.
You question how supplements would help.

IMHO your only options are
a) get penis enhancement surgery
b) see a phycologist to overcome your concern
c) find a girl that orgasms easier

Personally, I think you are trolling and will not do any of the above. At least not in another 24 pages.
It's not me trolling it's you lol I've answered theses questions before on here read the thread before commenting.

Matestube

Cool,you can think what you what it doesn't bother me, but I don't think you have the right to dictate anything to me when you have Insecurities about your beard.

Oh, I wasn't dictating anything to you, in a previous post I gave you advice about testosterone and DHT, that's all. I don't impose anything on anyone, I merely provide coaching services when I'm asked.
You see, there really is a problem with the amount of sensitivity with which you read everyone's response to you.

And...may I ask what are those insecurities I have with my beard ?

OP
J

Jing

Oh, I wasn't dictating anything to you, in a previous post I gave you advice about testosterone and DHT, that's all. I don't impose anything on anyone, I merely provide coaching services when I'm asked.
You see, there really is a problem with the amount of sensitivity with which you read everyone's response to you.

And...may I ask what are those insecurities I have with my beard ?
Well it's getting annoying the amount of people who keep just assuming and thinking they know it all to be honest.... and you are obviously insecure about your beard because you used minoxidil.

TheCalciumCad

Heres an unrelated pic I found on the internet

1662124617237.png

Matestube

Well it's getting annoying the amount of people who keep just assuming and thinking they know it all to be honest.... and you are obviously insecure about your beard because you used minoxidil.

It's just called giving advice.
And you are quite lucky, a few people on here are paying me for coaching services, you are getting them for free.

As far as my beard, it's pretty strong already, I'm filling in some lacking areas with Minoxidil, nothing worth being insecure about.

OP
J

Jing

It's just called giving advice.
And you are quite lucky, a few people on here are paying me for coaching services, you are getting them for free.

As far as my beard, it's pretty strong already, I'm filling in some lacking areas with Minoxidil, nothing worth being insecure about.
What advice are you giving me? I haven't seen any advice?

Why do you feel the need to fill in these lacking areas? Perhaps you should find the underlying issue making you need to fill in these "lacking" areas.

Matestube

What advice are you giving me? I haven't seen any advice?

Why do you feel the need to fill in these lacking areas? Perhaps you should find the underlying issue making you need to fill in these "lacking" areas.

It just doesn't look good this way.
It's about aesthetics.

Just like you would choose a certain pair of shoes instead of another.
I have underlying issues if I go for the red pair of shoes instead of the black one ?

OP
J

Jing

It just doesn't look good this way.
It's about aesthetics.

Just like you would choose a certain pair of shoes instead of another.
I have underlying issues if I go for the red pair of shoes instead of the black one ?
But I have underlying issues because I think my penis looks small? Doesn't look good too me? I'm sure your beard looks fine to others.

Matestube

But I have underlying issues because I think my penis looks small? Doesn't look good too me? I'm sure your beard looks fine to others.

Do you have a better idea of what your objective may be after 24 pages of people recommanding things to you on this thread ?

Finding an actual mechanical way of making your penis bigger ?
Finding a way to accept your unfortunate condition ?

AlaskaJono

Heres an unrelated pic I found on the internet

View attachment 41510
Personally I am attracted to the Bright Light! :joycat::joycat::joycat: This thread does keep on giving. I do hope you realize @Jing that this is actually all for you, besides a few hilarious guffaws from the peanut gallery. But truly, we are all on RPF to help each other and Learn.

So I am clear about the word "Jing" as in "Jing, Qi, Shen", but also spring as in water spring. (My Mandarin is limited as it is on some Chinese words I learned in Acu school 30 years ago.) Do both and you will overcome any issues. Also it is not a negative thing to go to therapy, or to need therapy for some issues. If one is relaxed about a subject, then there are no issues with it. If something is an issue then it pulls or nags a bit, and keeps one's energy down. That's all. Peace.

OP
J

Jing

Do you have a better idea of what your objective may be after 24 pages of people recommanding things to you on this thread ?

Finding an actual mechanical way of making your penis bigger ?
Finding a way to accept your unfortunate condition ?
Just have to accept it, you going to accept your beard or find the underlying issue?

Matestube

Just have to accept it, you going to accept your beard or find the underlying issue?

Don't mean to be fatalistic, but my beard condition is easily fixable ... anyways, you keep taking my contributions as a confrontation, I'm done with you.
Good luck, I hope you find a solution either way.

OP's habit of getting personally offended by advice and then digging through the posts of those trying to help looking for ad hominem / tu quoque attacks is revealing.

OP
J

Jing

Don't mean to be fatalistic, but my beard condition is easily fixable ... anyways, you keep taking my contributions as a confrontation, I'm done with you.
Good luck, I hope you find a solution either way.
Doesn't matter if its easily fixable you should still find the underlying issue...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals