Parasites and Serotonin

Waynish

This would mean trying to reduce serotonin in the cases that it is caused by high parasites is a feeble attempt - and killing parasites can cause a massive change in health. I've seen this myself. Feel free to add more studies / info on this topic:

Vins7

This would mean trying to reduce serotonin in the cases that it is caused by high parasites is a feeble attempt - and killing parasites can cause a massive change in health. I've seen this myself. Feel free to add more studies / info on this topic:
How have you seen this in yourself?
What have you done? And what health improvement have you had with It?

OP
W

Waynish

How have you seen this in yourself?
What have you done? And what health improvement have you had with It?
I didn't do serotonin tests nor do I think serotonin testing is accurate - and I'm not sure that anyone knows what serotonin really is... But I have had great health benefits from parasite cleanses. It matters because this would be a case where people could try to manipulate serotonin all they want and get no effects because there are other persistent organisms.

Vins7

I didn't do serotonin tests nor do I think serotonin testing is accurate - and I'm not sure that anyone knows what serotonin really is... But I have had great health benefits from parasite cleanses. It matters because this would be a case where people could try to manipulate serotonin all they want and get no effects because there are other persistent organisms.
I was referring to how you knew you had a parasite problem, what treatment did you do to eliminate them and how did that improve your health?

OP
W

Waynish

I was referring to how you knew you had a parasite problem, what treatment did you do to eliminate them and how did that improve your health?
I had an egg allergy and when I took albandazol it went away within days (this was many years ago).

golder

I had an egg allergy and when I took albandazol it went away within days (this was many years ago).
That’s incredible man, shows you how much digestion/allergies are bacteria/microbiome/fungal related. What symptoms were you having that made you suspect parasites? And what made you choose albandazol over the other antiparasitic compounds?

OP
W

Waynish

That’s incredible man, shows you how much digestion/allergies are bacteria/microbiome/fungal related. What symptoms were you having that made you suspect parasites? And what made you choose albandazol over the other antiparasitic compounds?
I had an itchy **** a few times, but no persistant symptoms - so many "diseases" especially including parasites have vague and fleeting and unreliable "symptoms". I don't believe in diagnosing this way; I don't think doctors can really diagnose the root of anything correctly. I think it is best to try albendazol + ivermectin. And don't eat any grain during the cleanse. And only have sugar in the meals that you're eating the anti-parasitic drugs with. That should make a big dent for most people, but I don't see any coherent evidence that someone can't have a parasite infection as a kid, live comfortably with them, and eventually be overburned and never be able to kill them because a few will always be buried really deep and reproduce back to larger numbers.
So I think the way is serious exercise that can massage and pressurize the organs and tissues, diet, and a serious cleanse (i.e. with the above drugs) once in a while. Overall the strategy is to get your mind into your body since their minds are basically filling holes in your mind (you can think of them as biofields instead of minds if "science" has conditioned you to believe that this term is more appropriate).

The egg allergy that I had for at least 5y caused hives within 30m of eating a larger amount of eggs (and I tried all of the best varieties from various sources) and included some anxiety related symptoms (like a mini anaphylaxis). The allergy seemed to emerge not long after a childhood vaccine, but it is hard to recall or prove. However, I thought that the vaccine was the cause because the most hives I've ever had (head to toe) by far was 3h after that vax and they took almost a week to go away. Later when I began to educate myself and worked in that field, I realized that particular vaccine included chicken egg yolks.

Last edited:

golder

I had an itchy **** a few times, but no persistant symptoms - so many "diseases" especially including parasites have vague and fleeting and unreliable "symptoms". I don't believe in diagnosing this way; I don't think doctors can really diagnose the root of anything correctly. I think it is best to try albendazol + ivermectin. And don't eat any grain during the cleanse. And only have sugar in the meals that you're eating the anti-parasitic drugs with. That should make a big dent for most people, but I don't see any coherent evidence that someone can't have a parasite infection as a kid, live comfortably with them, and eventually be overburned and never be able to kill them because a few will always be buried really deep and reproduce back to larger numbers.
So I think the way is serious exercise that can massage and pressurize the organs and tissues, diet, and a serious cleanse (i.e. with the above drugs) once in a while. Overall the strategy is to get your mind into your body since their minds are basically filling holes in your mind (you can think of them as biofields instead of minds if "science" has conditioned you to believe that this term is more appropriate).

The egg allergy that I had for at least 5y caused hives within 30m of eating a larger amount of eggs (and I tried all of the best varieties from various sources) and included some anxiety related symptoms (like a mini anaphylaxis). The allergy seemed to emerge not long after a childhood vaccine, but it is hard to recall or prove. However, I thought that the vaccine was the cause because the most hives I've ever had (head to toe) by far was 3h after that vax and they took almost a week to go away. Later when I began to educate myself and worked in that field, I realized that particular vaccine included chicken egg yolks.
Incredibly interesting, you’re one of many many people that I’ve seen mention the allergy post vaccine anecdote.
Out of curiosity what dose and duration did you use of the albendazol and ivermectin which gave you favourable results? Cheers man.

OP
W

Waynish

Incredibly interesting, you’re one of many many people that I’ve seen mention the allergy post vaccine anecdote.
Out of curiosity what dose and duration did you use of the albendazol and ivermectin which gave you favourable results? Cheers man.
I only realized years later that ivermectin is sometimes a lot more effective with less side effects. Back when I did the parasite cleanse that accidentally cured the egg allergy I just used albendazol + fenbendazol for about 3 days before the egg allergy vanished (though I kept with the cleanse for about 6 days total).

mattmm24

Man, it sounds like you have what I just mentioned. Potential sulfur metabolism issues. Molybdenum was taken out of the soil. You need a very tiny amount of that and it could fix everything. Just speculating though based on your allergy to eggs which is high in sulfur

YourUniverse

How do you know you have a parasite?
I would refer to this link, I dont know if its perfect, but there are overlap between sulfur toxicity and parasitic infection.
Garlic has been used as a medicinal food for such a long time that I'd side with it over its toxicity unless it becomes a problem

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals