Oysters make my kidneys ache?

I'm.No.One

So about 4 months ago I thought I had a kidney infection, treated it easily enough with goldenrod/echinacea/lots of water. Pain/tenderness passed within a few days.

Then a few weeks later I ate oysters again, BAM the next day my kidneys ached the same way.

This time, suspecting the slimy shell boogers I skipped treatment to see if the aching would resolve on its own. It did.

So, i thought...maybe I can eat cooked oysters & did so yesterday.

Nope, today I have mild aching in my kidneys. Nothing like when I eat raw though.

However, I can take oyster max with no issues?

I don't think it's sodium related, just to dispel that possibility. I mean I can eat pork rinds with no kidney pain & they for sure have more sodium.

Any ideas? Area's for me to research? I can't find anything about this anywhere.

I have never had this problem prior to 4 months ago other than one time a few years ago I had baked oysters at a fancy restaurant & became nauseous for a few hours. One tasted different though so I think that was a touch of food poisoning.

Nomane Euger

So about 4 months ago I thought I had a kidney infection, treated it easily enough with goldenrod/echinacea/lots of water. Pain/tenderness passed within a few days.

Then a few weeks later I ate oysters again, BAM the next day my kidneys ached the same way.

This time, suspecting the slimy shell boogers I skipped treatment to see if the aching would resolve on its own. It did.

So, i thought...maybe I can eat cooked oysters & did so yesterday.

Nope, today I have mild aching in my kidneys. Nothing like when I eat raw though.

However, I can take oyster max with no issues?

I don't think it's sodium related, just to dispel that possibility. I mean I can eat pork rinds with no kidney pain & they for sure have more sodium.

Any ideas? Area's for me to research? I can't find anything about this anywhere.

I have never had this problem prior to 4 months ago other than one time a few years ago I had baked oysters at a fancy restaurant & became nauseous for a few hours. One tasted different though so I think that was a touch of food poisoning.
Heavy metals,kidneys that give me kidneys pains also give me other symptoms or heavy metals poisoning

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Heavy metals,kidneys that give me kidneys pains also give me other symptoms or heavy metals poisoning
I suppose it could be that. They oysters I was eating are pretty clean though, the place tests their little secluded bay pretty often, & my HTMA hair test shows no abnormal levels of heavy metals which I'd think would show up considering I've been eating these oysters for well over a year.

I was almost thinking it was something to do with enzymes that are present in raw oysters but then the cooked ones shouldn't have caused the issue.

I mean I'll just use oyster max going forward but it's just odd.

Razvan

Oysters are one of the less safe foods out there . It's very hard to find a non contaminated source. I had a horrible food poisoning from them, i caught the most letal virus you can catch from eating them which has an half life of 2-3 weeks. I think that some hypothyroid people could get easily killed by something like this,it's very stressing to your body.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Oysters are one of the less safe foods out there . It's very hard to find a non contaminated source. I had a horrible food poisoning from them, i caught the most letal virus you can catch from eating them which has an half life of 2-3 weeks. I think that some hypothyroid people could get easily killed by something like this,it's very stressing to your body.
Yeah I've for sure read about the viral possibilities with oysters & it's definitely a risk!

They aren't my favorite thing so I have no problem just using oyster max, I guess I'm more so just trying to figure out what's actually happening when I eat them raw/cooked that's upsetting my kidneys.

Especially since it's such a new development, I feel like it's something I should pay attention to. I'm attempting to get a Dr apt to check my kidney function in general but my area has very few Drs left so it takes a few months at this point unless it's an emergency.

Nomane Euger

I suppose it could be that. They oysters I was eating are pretty clean though, the place tests their little secluded bay pretty often, & my HTMA hair test shows no abnormal levels of heavy metals which I'd think would show up considering I've been eating these oysters for well over a year.

I was almost thinking it was something to do with enzymes that are present in raw oysters but then the cooked ones shouldn't have caused the issue.

I mean I'll just use oyster max going forward but it's just odd.
igot kidneys pains from 30 grammes grass fed grass finished beef kidneys that tasted vil,the same raiser/butcher that i buy my meat froom and other organs,clean doesnt mean much,it canvstill have enough heavy metals to cause symptoms,go about feeling,the symptoms didnt last more than a day

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals