Overwhelming evidence exist to end the plandemic, why isn’t it ending?

johnwester130

Because this is not about a virus that you study in a lab with vitamin d, ivermectin, glycine, hydroxychloroquine, ventilators, etc.

It is an elaborate satanic ritual that is based on fear, control and psychology and power.

It is not a virus.

If nobody had COVID, they would still lock you down for COVID. When you understand why, you will understand what covid really is.

Last edited:

ilovethesea

You might want to read this about David Martin. Seems to be another controlled opposition figure.
(I don’t know who wrote this, I found it in a comment thread somewhere)

mostlylurking

You might want to read this about David Martin. Seems to be another controlled opposition figure.
Reads like a hit piece. The chosen symbolism is unnerving and unfortunate.

HOWEVER, I found this comment from David Martin below a video; link: Dr. David Martin, Masonic Shill?

DavidMartin 3 months ago

⁣Chad, the Mosaic Collateral Asset Management (M-CAM) logo is the corporate name integrated with the atomic structure of the binding geometry of WATER and GLUCOSE - the river and tree of life. This geometry also includes symbols that I was introduced to with a number of the Pacific Island nations with whom I've worked over the past 30 years. You are always free to ask questions.

link to a picture of the logo in question: https://www.m-cam.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/2018mcam-logo-v5-500.png

link to a freemason logo: https://www.decalsextremeonline.com/assets/images/masonsymbol.jpg

Not even close.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

How is it that it's only you finding these so called controlled oppostion? I am wondering if you are the controlled opposition.

Peatful

Because this is not about a virus that you study in a lab with vitamin d, ivermectin, glycine, hydroxychloroquine, ventilators, etc.

It is an elaborate satanic ritual that is based on fear, control and psychology and power.

It is not a virus.

If nobody had COVID, they would still lock you down for COVID. When you understand why, you will understand what covid really is.

RPF: Are you listening?
Don’t let this comment get lost.
This is the truth.

Peatful

How is David E Martin not in hiding or dead if he isn’t “controlled opposition”?

And why is THIS his companies logo?

Edit: just saw the reference to this very thing above. Excellent!

Attachments

• A42E5781-D3AD-4BAA-90BD-34685194EE61.png
    A42E5781-D3AD-4BAA-90BD-34685194EE61.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Peatful

Timely-

Attachments

• B4B89F1A-EFA0-428D-9D7C-9D6EE4E80D60.png
    B4B89F1A-EFA0-428D-9D7C-9D6EE4E80D60.png
    112 KB · Views: 22
OP
P

Peatness

How is David E Martin not in hiding or dead if he isn’t “controlled opposition”?

And why is THIS his companies logo?

Edit: just saw the reference to this very thing above. Excellent!
Perhaps you should tell Dr Peat

Peatful

OP
P

Peatness

Meaning? Im sorry Pina- meaning what?
Meaning - Dr Peat has shared a video of David Martin so perhaps you ought to let him know that he is sharing information coming from a controlled opposition.

Peatful

Meaning - Dr Peat has shared a video of David Martin so perhaps you ought to let him know that he is sharing information coming from a controlled opposition.
So Peat directly shared. Didn’t know.

It clearly is speculation.

Also- other respected names like Northrup. Tennpenny. Bigtree are out there.
All speculative. Guilty by association.

I question why Trump isn’t dead as well.

The FM or satanic secret society is far and wide and insidious. Powerful and dangerous. Deadly.

OP
P

Peatness

So Peat directly shared. Didn’t know.

It clearly is speculation.

Also- other respected names like Northrup. Tennpenny. Bigtree are out there.
All speculative. Guilty by association.

I question why Trump isn’t dead as well.

The FM or satanic secret society is far and wide and insidious. Powerful and dangerous. Deadly.
We have to agree to differ. I don't think David Martin or any of those people you mention are controlled opposition. With the exception of Trump, I find it suspect that anyone would even question the credibility of those people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peatful

We have to agree to differ. I don't think David Martin or any of those people you mention are controlled opposition.
Nor do I know.
What I do practice now- learning to- is to trust very little.
To be a Berean.
To discern the world and FACTS around me- as uncomfortable / isolating as it may be.
To look at my own sneaky heart.

And most importantly...John 2:24

Attachments

• DF97E3A0-27C4-4CDD-BF10-34C83AE4C0B2.png
    DF97E3A0-27C4-4CDD-BF10-34C83AE4C0B2.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals