How Bad is My Batch

OP
P

Peatness

Covid vaccine uptake has never been so low. Less than 2% of eligible people have taken the updated bi-valent Covid booster shots, 3 weeks into the rollout. People are voting with their feet. September 23rd 2022 NBC News

1665955882000.png

OP
P

Peatness

Posted elsewhere by @David PS

The CDC created v-safe, a smartphone-based program, to collect health assessments after Covid-19 vaccination. Approximately 10 million people signed-up and submitted health reports after Covid-19 vaccination.

ICAN’s legal team sued the CDC twice leading to a court order requiring release of the data. ICAN has taken the CDC’s official raw data and created a dashboard interface which allows users to graphically view the 144+ million health entries obtained by ICAN.

akgrrrl

David PS

hat_tip.gif

P

Peatress

P

Peatress

Danielle Baker, 43, was diagnosed with transverse myelitis after being pressured by her employer to get the two-dose series of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. After researching the batch numbers, Baker learned both doses were associated with high numbers of injuries and deaths.

Jam

View: https://twitter.com/denisrancourt/status/1674999853653409792

Of course, I do not mean that there are no manufacturing impurities in the vaccines, or that there cannot be “bad batches”, but I am not aware of any evidence that “bad batches” are a significant problem on population scales. The vaccines are toxic, as designed, and that is the main impact.

P

Peatress

View: https://twitter.com/denisrancourt/status/1674999853653409792

Of course, I do not mean that there are no manufacturing impurities in the vaccines, or that there cannot be “bad batches”, but I am not aware of any evidence that “bad batches” are a significant problem on population scales. The vaccines are toxic, as designed, and that is the main impact.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom